It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Gays at Olympics Must "Leave Children At Peace"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Gryphon66
There is no universal literature that "the gays" will be handing out at the Games; they're not the Moonies for godsake. There is no "agenda" to make anyone gay.

There ya go. Putin made it sound like hoards of people would be going over and trying to make children
turn gay or something. It doesn't work that way. Straight is straight and gay is gay.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Apples and oranges and yet apples and apples. A homosexual is a homosexual regardless of their partner's age. If they are male and 30 and their partner is male and 10 then he is a homosexual pedophile. If his partner is a 10 year old girl then he is just a pedophile. We are talking attraction here. Not legality or anything else, just attraction. A homosexual claims they were born attracted to the same sex. The pedophile claims to have been born with the attraction to children. Why is it logical for you that one is born that way and cannot help it but the other is not ?
For the record I do not believe either are born that way but I will not dive off that end right now.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Why is it so hard for you to comprehend that a 30 year old man sleeping with a 10 year old boy is pedophilia NOT homosexuality? The same is said if it is a 30 year old man sleeping with a 10 year old girl, he is not a heterosexual he is a pedophile.
edit on 1/17/2014 by MonkeyFishFrog because: question mark

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Gonna disagree with you on this one too. In Memphis TN every year they have a GAY PRIDE PARADE. I have never seen a pedophile pride parade or heterosexual pride parade but whatever. At these parades they dress in all manner of offensive attire and parade down public streets passing out cards with homosexual friendly websites on them . Sounds like recruiting to me.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Christian Voice
If they are male and 30 and their partner is male and 10 then he is a homosexual pedophile. If his partner is a 10 year old girl then he is just a pedophile.

- Exactly ... 'homosexual PEDOPHILE'. Not homosexual. But homosexual PEDOPHILE.

We are talking attraction here. Not legality or anything else, just attraction.

Pedophiles aren't attracted to adults.
Homosexuals aren't attracted to children
Homosexual PEDOPHILES are attracted to children of their own sex.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyFishFrog

Why is it so hard for you to understand definitions. A homosexual is a person with sexual desire for the same gender,,,, age is never specified. A pedophile man that is only attracted to boys is a pedophile, but a homosexual as well. He is attracted to someone of the same gender.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
That Putin is a good fella. HE is just trying to prevent a gay pandemic. I can envision all these gays in assless chaps and spandex running and prancing all over the crowd watching the Olympics... coughing in kids faces to spread the gay. Dastardly gays!! Leave them kids alone!

On a serious note... forget it.. I cant be serious about this article and the same ol same ol arguments from the same ol same ol posters about gayness, pedophilia, animals, cannibalism, and all those things that have absolutely nada to do with homosexuality nor this article. KABLAM.. told ya'll!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Then by your understanding of the definitions a 30 year old man having sex with a 10 year old girl IS heterosexual (straight) and then pedophilia.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

intrepid
O...M...G AGAIN?????? I honestly don't want to read you people arguing over homosexuality as it relates to science, religion or any other thing other than the topic. IT'S OLD!!!!! AND USELESS!!!!

The topic ... Putin telling homosexuals not to bother the children during the olympics.

It implies that homosexuals are going to go around trying to get children to become gay.
It implies that homosexuals are pedophiles.
So ya' kinda' have to talk about the science of it all in addition to the international laws and human rights stuff.

But you are right. Homophobes are going to go around saying that homosexuality is perverse.
And those who don't mind homosexuality are going to say that those that do mind it are backwards.
It WILL most likely end up being the same old discussion.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

But homosexual nonetheless. (attraction to the same gender),,,,A girl generally hits puberty at around 12, some as early as 8 and 10 and yet you label a man with an attraction to a sexually mature female a pedophile. America is one of the few places that views it this way. Other countries and several years ago in the US girls were married at 12 and 13. You look down on someone like that as dirt but not on someone that has an attraction to the same gender ?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Some paedophiles are attracted to children of the same sex.
Some paedophiles are attracted to children of the opposite sex.
Some paedophiles are attracted to children of both sexes.

Homosexuals are attracted to adults of the same sex.
Heterosexuals are attracted to adults of the opposite sex.
Bisexuals are attracted to adults of both sexes.

Its pretty straight forwards really - what's the point you are trying to make again?

link   

FlyersFan

The poster said that homosexuality and pedophilia are the same. They are not.
Pedophiles are adults attracted to children. Homosexual adults are not.

You keep saying that homosexual's are not attracted to children there for they are not pedophile's. There was a time when I would have agreed with you but have sense researched it and if you put "homosexuals and pedophiles" in a search engine you get many web sites that disagree with you.

Can you provide facts that back what you say otherwise its just your opinion and saying everyone that disagrees with you is a homophobe makes you look a little uninformed.

link   

He is a heterosexual pedophile. He has one unnatural attraction. A homosexual pedophile has two unnatural attractions.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

A young girl starting puberty (at 8 or 10 or 12 or even 15) does not make her sexually mature. No one reaches sexual maturity until the completion of puberty which lasts almost a decade. Just 'cause a girl has a menstrual cycle doesn't mean she has the mental capacity to give informed consent of sex with someone her own age let alone someone older than her, to get married, or have kids.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Again you people pervert definitions to suit your agendas. Homosexual= sexual attraction for the same gender (age not relevant) Are you trying to tell me that two homosexual 16 year olds are only attracted to adults ?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

No it does not take a decade for someone to be sexually mature. A sexually immature girl cannot conceive or lactate.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You are confusing mental emotional and social maturity with sexual maturity. One has nothing to do with the other. If a girl can conceive a child, carry it and then breast feed it then she is sexually mature. She may not be mature in any other sense but she is sexually mature.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Christian Voice
reply to post by penninja

How can someone not control what they choose ? I would hate to know that I have no control over my actions and choices.

You have no control over the color of your skin. You were born with a certain hair and eye color, over which you had no control. Your genetic make up predisposes you to certain health ailments beyond your control.
Some things are beyond our understanding. You can enjoy the sun for its' beauty and warmth, or you can loath it for its' ability to cause sunburns and skin cancer. I'll take the high road on this issue; worrying about my own life is a full time job for me.
When I reach perfection I'll worry about how others are living theirs'.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Galvatron
reply to post by Gryphon66

Chimps and dolphins regularly partake in cannibalism. Especially if it's their enemies of a defeated troop/pod.

Does cannibalism constitute a significant part of the regular diet of chimps and dolphins or is it rare and exceptional behavior?

(Do more research on dolphins; same species cannibalism is so extremely rare as to be non-existent.)

Other vertebrates (smaller monkeys, baboons, birds, leopard cubs, et. al.) count for less than 2% of the chimpanzee diet overall (All About Animals - What do Chimps Eat?). Cannibalism among chimps is isolated behavior (J. Goodall - Infant Killing and Cannibalism in Free-Living Chimpanzees)

At any rate, the argument was made that, because some animals have cannibalistic behaviors (naturally occurring) that would invalidate the argument that homosexual behavior is normal because it occurs naturally ... and of course, to imply that homosexuality is equal to cannibalism, none too subtly.

Cannibalism is not routine or part of the normal diet of any higher mammal.

Homosexual behavior and same-sex pairing are part of the normal sexual and social behavior of higher animals.
edit on 16Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:12:40 -060014p042014166 by Gryphon66 because: Forgot reference to Jane G.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

What does any of that have to do with my post ? I said control over my choices and actions. Skin color is not a choice or action. Homosexuality is both.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join