It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Gays at Olympics Must "Leave Children At Peace"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Say what you want.
But i have to tend to agree with what Putin says about homosexuality. Yeah homosexuality is now only an issue in Russia because Putin is the EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL Dictator.
The same Putin that just saved Obama and Republicans from an all out war in Syria. As for the issue on homosexuality, honestly children are to young to understand what homosexuality is.
edit on 18-1-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Not that anyone else in the world would or should give a damn if it happened.....but i honestly believe that Putin will come out as being gay one day.

All the macho persona he goes over the top with, and the over the top anti-gay issue...it reminds me of an episode of Glee where the big school bully who picked on the gay lad, ended up being gay himself but couldn't admit it.

CX.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

Not that anyone else in the world would or should give a damn if it happened.....but i honestly believe that Putin will come out as being gay one day.

I guess that makes Obama gay to doesn't it then?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Let me you all quote an interesting line from an article i would be posting today. Think of this what you will but its the truth.

It says that while the EU’s obsession with promoting homosexuality has led to suppression of civil liberties, “xenophobia, racism, violent nationalism, chauvinism and neo-Nazism” are growing unchecked across the continent.

CX

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by CX

I guess that makes Obama gay to doesn't it then?

It goes for anyone who is so overly anti-gay. Sometimes it's just so much over the top that you have to wonder.

I remember joining a gym in Germany back in the late 80's where the same thing happened. It was a real spit and sawdust type gym, and there was a group of guys who were overly anti towards anyone who came in who they thought weren't "man enough".

Turned out after a chat with the owner of the local sex shop, these guys were very much gay, they just chose to be embarrassed about coming out and picked on people to cover the fact.

Quite sad really. That was my first and last visit to that gym and i told the owner why.

CX.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

I am not Pro homosexuality but since when homosexuality has became an issue? right after the western media news outlets started attacking Putin for stopping the NGO protests in Moscow of last year remember that? thats homosexuality has now became all of sudden an issue.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

I really do believe you may have some suppressed issues with your own sexuality, your obviously bisexual and have chosen to lead a heterosexual life, however for most straight and gay people there was no choice, and with reference to the gay consenting adults that you keep harping on about, in most countries there is a legal age limit for both hetro and homosexual sex and thus you need to be a consenting adult to engage in either.

The fact is, most pedophiles are actually heterosexual men and even worse, you claim to be Christian and yet your own church has just defrocked over 400 priests in the last two years for messing around with children.

All you religious folk who use your religion to bash other minority groups really need to look closer to home before throwing stones in glass houses.

I really do believe that there are a lot of members here on ATS with issues with their own sexuality and thus it comes across quite clearly in forum threads like these. I wonder how many of these homophobes on ATS are married and are actually in abusive relationships with their spouses due to their pent up issues with their own sexuality. Every straight guy I know, does not have any issues with gay people as they are comfortable with who they are, every homophobe I've met is really a closeted homo! 

I hate religion, it's so hypocritical, you can't do this or that but over 400 of your own religious leaders were a bunch of dirty peodos.  

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by flammadraco

I can't believe they can get away with calling them defects,unnatural and so forth on ATS it is pure and simple hate speech against a minority group.
They try and dress up their bigotry by saying If we were all gay we wouldn't be here etc but that doesn't matter never will everyone be gay and never will everyone be straight.
The difference is that some of us will accept them for human beings and the others well they are the ones who are disgusting human beings and God will sure send them to a naughty step for being such horrid people.

Oh and dragon rider gay people still have kids it is a fact..get over it.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
To the people saying that Putin is right ... you all missed the point ....

He's assuming that hordes of gay people are going to descend upon Russia and start harassing children.
That the gay people are going to go around targeting children for sex or for 'making them gay' or something.

This isn't how most gay people act. They don't go around targeting children.
And you can't change a persons sexual orientation by talking to them anyways.

His statement was homophobic.
Russia has a right to be homophobic if it wishes ... of course.
But let's call it what it is ... homophobic.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Starling

Your spin doesn't fly. The scientists have observed homosexual behavior among MANY animals.
List of animals displaying homosexual behavior

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I hate religion, it's so hypocritical, you can't do this or that but over 400 of your own religious leaders were a bunch of dirty peodos.

Isn't it true that the majority of those, to use your words, dirty pedos molested boys rather than girls?

My point is that true false or some where in between, it's not crazy for people to question the relationship between homosexuality and pedophilia. When the response by gay activists to those questions is that anyone would be crazy to consider them and/or that they must be homophobic, they're really not serving their cause very well.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheConspiracyPages

Over 90% of peodo's are heterosexual and as such your comments are misconstrued relating the despicable peodos to homosexuality when in fact it's more closely related to heterosexual men.

Most homophobic men are actually bisexual

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I am not Pro homosexuality but since when homosexuality has became an issue? right after the western media news outlets started attacking Putin for stopping the NGO protests in Moscow of last year remember that? thats homosexuality has now became all of sudden an issue.

You mean the Russian Federation passing new laws over the last couple years which come just a step shy of outlawing homosexuality outright....isn't what did it?

I don't care at all for Putins stand on it and it is ignorance personified, in my opinion. Unfortunately, it's ignorance shared and beyond for 70+ nations that do outlaw it directly. The world has a long way to go....if it doesn't slide further backward first.

I'm just waiting for enough Russian gays to seek political asylum so it makes media headlines. It should be...awkward..but not unexpected at this point, IMO. So many have made the man out to be a good guy tho...and he's been supporting these laws being passed. Far from peripheral or indifferent...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I think it would be really bad if a gay person attending the games was a pedo and got caught . That would really put a bad name on things. but im disappointed in this statement.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think it's horrible to load up a homosexual teenager with guilt and low self esteem by denying them
basic biology education about homosexuality being a normal thing in different animal species.
(and humans are animals).

Trot out the old "SEE!!! OTHER ANIMALS BEHAVE IN AN ABBERANT MANNER, SO I WILL BEHAVE IN THE SAME ABERRANT MANNER!!!" argument...yep...sure fire winner...

Not that I give a wit how another person satisfies their sexual or desires...

Just do not try the "natural," schtick...

Homosexuality is aberrant, that is to mean...not part of the norm...and it will never be part of the norm...the behavior falls outside of the statistical norm curve...
edit on 18-1-2014 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Or a gay terrorist group...The Rainbow Unicorns. Half joking but I can see it coming If they try and ban being a homosexual.
I think there will be protests at the games by the gay community over the winter games and boy is he going to get bad press when we see a load of dudes getting beaten up and arrested for doing so.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

Neither is having blond hair part of the norm but it is still natural.
I find it funny when people say "I don't care but...." it is obvious you do and obvious you are homophobic.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I rather doubt we'll see protests... This is Russia. Not England or America. I'll leave it at that but to say the walls really do have ears in some nations. Built right in....and a protest wouldn't likely get out of the hotels to meetup unless Russian security quietly decided to allow it to proceed.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

boymonkey74

Neither is having blond hair part of the norm but it is still natural.
I find it funny when people say "I don't care but...." it is obvious you do and obvious you are homophobic.

Having blond hair may or may not be part of the norm, depending on your locale...wtf is your point? Having hair is natural if you are a mammal...not having hair is the aberration...give it up sparky...

Did my post bother you to an extant you felt it necessary to level a personal attack? Maybe you ought to take your toys and go home...just plain silly...anyone who makes a statement of fact is now a homophobe....

does that make you a heterophobe?
edit on 18-1-2014 by totallackey because: further content

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Then get your facts straight and admit it is natural...It has been around since we started writing stuff down, it was accepted in certain cultures and mostly accepted in the western world.
Did you see the study about men who are homophobes? btw.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join