It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is your "persistent lingering contrail" theory, now?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I assure you, i DO. I've got photos, dating at LEAST 3 years back, floatin' around the web somewhere.

Anyway, here's what happened today, around 4 pm.
That distance isn't even close to 30,000 feet, so why did these trails persist?

Contrails

Exhaust contrails rarely occur below 8,000 m (26,000 ft), only if the temperature there is below −40 °C (−40 °F), and if the relative humidity is over 60%.
I'm asking serious questions, and all i'm getting is wise ass remarks.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Yes and I am supposed to believe we see trails all over the sky above us and in all directions and then ...duh not a plane goes by after that day, not another sign of aircraft flight paths all changed walla! They all come out on a day here and there and then no need to pass our way for months.

Yes we are seeing all wrong we are blind ill informed and just plain dumb. Our college degrees and high IQ does not count we are all just full of imagination.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I'm asking serious questions, and all i'm getting is wise ass remarks.

I guess that would be better than dumb ass remarks now wouldn't it?

BTW your getting the serious answers, you just refuse to believe them.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Yes we are seeing all wrong we are blind ill informed and just plain dumb.

That would explain why he is smarter than all of us combined.

Or at least that is what he thinks...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

So can you explain how you came to this conclusion?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

So can you explain how you came to this conclusion?
I sure can, in 2 thousand words.
The same characters, with the same smart ass remarks. Truly a shame when you can't have an adult conversation, with grown ups.

FYI, i live on a mountain, 1/2 mile above sea level. How far is 1/2 mile??? 5,280 feet/2 My vantage point is a little better than most.

Stop trying to insult my intelligence, by bullying me. It's becoming a little redundant. It's getting a little old seein' you high fivin' each other with stars; based on nothing, also.

Sidenote to add. The second picture is zoomed in, almost at full magnification, on my phone.
edit on 17-1-2014 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Let's try it this way, using the same position.

Early in the day

Late Afternoon
Now, you tell me, what altitude those planes are traveling at? There is a way to tell. It's called using your eyeballs. You might not get exact, but you'll get approximate.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

FYI, i live on a mountain, 1/2 mile above sea level. How far is 1/2 mile??? 5,280 feet/2 My vantage point is a little better than most.

That still doesn't explain how you know the plane was not at 30,000 ft.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

That still doesn't explain how you know the plane was not at 30,000 ft.

If i say, measure an inch with your fingers; will the distance be exactly 1 inch? That's how i know.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

WonderBoi
Let's try it this way, using the same position.

Early in the day

Late Afternoon
Now, you tell me, what altitude those planes are traveling at? There is a way to tell. It's called using your eyeballs. You might not get exact, but you'll get approximate.
^^^^^^^This^^^^^^ High fiving myself. Givin' myself a star. lol

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Stop trying to insult my intelligence, by bullying me. It's becoming a little redundant. It's getting a little old seein' you high fivin' each other with stars; based on nothing, also.

Who is insulting your intelligence, as all I did was ask a question.

So are you going to answer it, or are we just going to in circles where you decide to rant about everything other than the topic at hand?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Well if its the government involved one of those pesky government emplyees screwed up loading the planes or maybe there just contrails pick one.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Since you think you know how about you tell me approximately what height those planes are flying?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Yes and I am supposed to believe we see trails all over the sky above us and in all directions and then ...duh not a plane goes by after that day, not another sign of aircraft flight paths all changed walla! They all come out on a day here and there and then no need to pass our way for months.

Yes we are seeing all wrong we are blind ill informed and just plain dumb. Our college degrees and high IQ does not count we are all just full of imagination.

Contrails occur when the atmospheric conditions allow it, i.e. sufficient humidity, and come many different forms based on a variety factors . Different heights of the atmosphere often have different conditions.

Certain aerosols may be able to create clouds and maybe cool the atmosphere. Sulfur dioxide is believed to create a dimming effect and is possible candidate in global engineering projects.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Wonderfail strikes again

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

WonderBoi

In order to help you understand how to check out these trails and gather data to bring to the discussion I posted this for you on Dec 26th;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is far from being the first time such info has been posted on ATS too. So you could have chosen to track that flight and seen exactly what height it was at. If you had a case you could have then come back here and posted the data.

But you didn't, so you have no excuse for your lame arsed, nonsense claim that you looked at the trail and 'could tell' that they were too low for contrails.

Without doing the basic check that you have been shown how to do, you don't even have a claim to ask a serious question about. You posted a picture of contrails with no supportive info. That it's a picture of contrails that some might think is chemtrails is ALL that can be discussed about it, and you did that to yourself.

edit on 18-1-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

WonderBoi
reply to post by Argyll

I assure you, i DO. I've got photos, dating at LEAST 3 years back, floatin' around the web somewhere.

I don't doubt that you do. The one I posted the other day that gives the impression of rising from the ground is at least three years old. Just as with almost every other reply you make you missed Argyll's point spectacularly.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

But you didn't, so you have no excuse for your lame arsed, nonsense claim that you looked at the trail and 'could tell' that they were too low for contrails.

Well he is a half mile above sea level.

Although his half mile is 5280 ft, so that alone may explain his interesting ability.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Of course you're completely ignoring the fact (or ignorant of the fact since it's physics and not chemistry) that the trails in the first picture will contain roughly 10000 times more ice than the trail in the second. Lets not let physics get in the way though, this is chemistry!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by waynos

Well he is a half mile above sea level.

Although his half mile is 5280 ft, so that alone may explain his interesting ability.

I sure hope he doesn't grow up to coach track. those kids would kill him.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join