It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Sitchin Debunkers

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
and that's AHmose. moses was named after him, as his adoptive father.

notice that AH is the IAH/YAH part of AHmose. remember it means Born of Iah. That's Ea=who is Enki, who is Ayah - add semitic prefix Hayah, the etymological root of Jehovah and Yahweh.

need evidence? Hayah means I AM. It's the statement, Hayah Asher Hayah, which is to say, I AM THAT I AM. the "THAT" part is contested, of course and is currently given as Asher = that. lol

yeppers.
now you know why he told moses that He was "I AM"
that wasn't an unusual title to moses, as it had been in the names of pharaohs and who knows how many biblical characters.

like nehemIAH, jeremIAH, obadIAH, jonAH, micAH and of course, zecharIAH.

edit on 26-7-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Correct, but wrong reason.
Yahweh was the answer to the question "What is your name" and it translates as "I Am."
That's what it means, it doesn't correlate with any Sumerian god's name. No Sumerian god was called "I AM."

Harte

True, but Yahweh doesn't mean "I AM". Ehyeh means "I AM" and the full name was "I AM THAT I AM" (Ehyeh ashar ehyeh).

Yahweh means "He who is".

Of course it still refers to the same God, I just wanted to clarify.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

see it? ehyeh.

E(pronounced A) a (pronounced yah)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

originally posted by: Harte

Correct, but wrong reason.
Yahweh was the answer to the question "What is your name" and it translates as "I Am."
That's what it means, it doesn't correlate with any Sumerian god's name. No Sumerian god was called "I AM."

Harte

True, but Yahweh doesn't mean "I AM". Ehyeh means "I AM" and the full name was "I AM THAT I AM"

Nah. That was Popeye.

No, seriously, I was using His nickname.

Harte

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

originally posted by: undo

see it? ehyeh.

E(pronounced A) a (pronounced yah)

Many names sound alike, that doesn't mean they are that person. Ehyeh/Yahweh was not associated with a serpent as Enki was. Ehyeh/Yahweh was called the alpha and omega, creator of Earth AND Heaven, Enki was not.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Hanslune

no, what it means is: i'm not going to sit here for the next 2 weeks and list off things for you to attack, while you try to find more ways to insult me, my intelligence, my reasoning ability, my understanding, my theories, and just about every other aspect you can criticize.

Okay we'll take that as, "after looking at Sitchin's stuff there nothing to celebrate or admire", I'm good with that.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

wel here's why i'm thinking this is right:

1) he created humans

2) his story predates the bible, supports the bible and fills in the gaps

3) he warned the noah figure of the flood (notice noAH), gave him instructions on how to build an ark, and what to do afterwards, to keep the god of this world from killing him the minute he realizes humans have survived his flood. he also confuses the languages at babel to stop enlil's world order.

4) he shares the same heavenly father as enlil, however, he is known by the old testament jews as jehovah and yahweh, as is his heavenly father, anu.

5) he's considered the creator of all life on this planet. the serpent is a reference to dna (there are 2 kinds highlighted in the creation of humans account-- inheritable dna (via procreation) and inheritable dna (via copying/cloning). he is responsible for both types. just ask yourself, why does it say you can eat from any tree, and to go forth, be fruitful and multiply, and then skip ahead and now its suddenly saying there's a tree you aren't supposed to eat from. that tree is the tree of knowledge (procreation. adam KNEW eve and she begat. knowledge was procreation/sex). so why did it go from being okay to multiply to being bad to multiply? seems to me the bad guy in the story is not the guy that gave us procreation, but rather, it was the god of this world who didn't want us procreating and living forever, on his planet. remember, the god of this world is not the good guy.

edit on 27-7-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Enki was considered to be the god of the world.

En (Lord) Ki (Earth)

But in 2 Corinthians Satan is referred to as the god of this world.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

Enki was considered to be the god of the world.

En (Lord) Ki (Earth)

no he was god of the soil, the clay, the land, not of the planet. the planet was under the control and authority of enlil.
enki was a creator of life, enlil was like a military commander. like four corners of the "earth" did not mean of the planet, but of the habitable land.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

a reply to: Hanslune

no, what it means is: i'm not going to sit here for the next 2 weeks and list off things for you to attack, while you try to find more ways to insult me, my intelligence, my reasoning ability, my understanding, my theories, and just about every other aspect you can criticize.

Okay we'll take that as, "after looking at Sitchin's stuff there nothing to celebrate or admire", I'm good with that.

no you can take that as: i'm not your kicking post.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
enlil was also called god of the air
and he's a son of anu.
that makes him prince of the air.
and who is prince of the air?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Bel-Air that is....
edit on 27-7-2014 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

hehe. i like will smith.
not sure i like mr. enlil.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
i mean, you'd be hard pressed to convince anybody, that a god of love would condemn you for being fooled by the supposedly trickiest guy in the universe. but it wouldn't take much to convince anybody that a god of hate would do that.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

You might want to reconsider re-naming your thread then from

to

Not Really Debunking Sitchin Debunkers - and who likes Sitchin anyway.....

You have a good day Undo
edit on 27/7/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
apostle paul says, in the new testament, that he didn't allow women to speak in church because eve was fooled by the serpent, whereas adam was not fooled and did it anyway.

you just gotta love how that worked out.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

You might want to reconsider re-naming your thread then from

to

Not Really Debunking Sitchin Debunkers - and who likes Sitchin anyway.....

You have a good day Undo

i'm actually reserving the right not to hand you anymore examples, as you just use them to attack me instead of reading what the blasted stuff says.
edit on 27-7-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Aye, his agenda was to make money on the back of the ancient aliens hoax perpetrated by Von Daniken.

Wherever one flim flam man goes, others will follow!

Edit: his idea of writing it as low grade soap opera was, at least, different. Shame the Brazilian daytime TV channels never took it up!

And now you have people like David Icke and Michael Tellinger following in their footsteps. The second generation of charlatans.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xaphan

do you like buddhists?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

enlil was also called god of the air
and he's a son of anu.
that makes him prince of the air.

The prince of the air is satan, but isn't Enki rebelling against Enlil (The bull of heaven) and Anu (ruler of heaven)?
If enlil is actually satan and enki is ea (ehyah / yahweh) then who is Anu? And how does Jesus fit into all of this?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join