It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Sitchin Debunkers

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I will say this tho, the posts in this thread by Blackmarketeer are amazing. And I think you need to read them all a few more times. His additions alone made this thread worthwhile.

Breaks my heart to know people like you are trying to sway minds towards adopting nonsense that creates false world views and misunderstandings of historic knowledge.

Thank the Gods there are bright folks on here like Blackmarketeer (who obviously is more interested in presenting the truth than you are) willing to take the time to help debunk the nonsense.

MM
edit on 18-7-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

this is what you're doing:

you're wrong, the abzu is deep water. you have been debunked.

AND this is my response

I ALREADY KNOW THE ABZU IS DEEP WATER. DO YOU HAVE READING COMPREHENSION PROBLEMS?
ahem.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Mr. Mask

And yes, you are very unaware of the real translation of "Abzu".

^ case in point. what in the sam hill? are you even reading the same thread , in the same dimension?

edit on 18-7-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
With some of these images with the fish surrounding LORD ENKI and the FISH BEINGS? near some type of PORTAL? It makes 1 think there is a strong relation between LORD ENKI deciphered as Lord of the Earth and Waters and liquid/water existence and also portals.

Just as when FATHER ANU is shown he is depicted on something from ABOVE...

A question pondered by 1 is do these portals access liquid/water locations OFF EA*RTH?
Allowing liquid accesses by LORD ENKI and Deep Cosmic access eval-observations- surveys by FATHER ANU and local Cosmic/Atmospheric access by LORD ENLIL... So in combination many COSMIC structures are accessible by the ANNUNAKI from above to ground to below allowing more evaluation opportunities of Celestials of interest... Are there any MOONS - PLANETS or STARS full of liquid or liquid based

edit on 7/18/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

the guy in a winged disk is zoroastrian. i'm not sure he was called anu at that point. asher perhaps? i don't know. i think only the big ones appear to be underwater, although it's my theory that the event in ezekiel chapter 1 is a wormhole gate opening in space above the planet, complete with the constellation sequence (4 faces of the cherubim=4 constellations)

interestingly enough, the events of ezekiel 1, happen right outside enlil's old haunt at nippur.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

Accepted ancient label undo

Zoroastrianism /ˌzɒroʊˈæstriənɪzəm/, also called Zarathustraism, Mazdaism and Magianism, is an ancient Iranian religion and a religious philosophy. It was once the state religion of the Achaemenid, Parthian, and Sasanian empires.[1] Estimates of the current number of Zoroastrians worldwide vary between 145,000 and 2.6 million.[2]

Zoroastrianism arose in the eastern region of the ancient Persian Empire, when the religious philosopher Zoroaster simplified the pantheon of early Iranian gods[3] into two opposing forces: Spenta Mainyu (Progressive mentality) and Angra Mainyu (Destructive Mentality) under the one God, Ahura Mazda (Illuminating Wisdom).[4][5]

Spenta Mainyu (Progressive mentality) and Angra Mainyu (Destructive Mentality) under the one God, Ahura Mazda (Illuminating Wisdom).
1, 2 & 3

Zoroaster's ideas led to a formal religion bearing his name by about the 6th century BCE and have influenced other later religions including Judaism, Gnosticism, Christianity and Islam.[6]

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
^see my edit above.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
although it's my theory that the event in ezekiel chapter 1 is a wormhole gate opening in space above the planet, complete with the constellation sequence (4 faces of the cherubim=4 constellations)

interestingly enough, the events of ezekiel 1, happen right outside enlil's old haunt at nippur.

Observed and to 1 subjectively it would seem that the process with Ezekiel if the ANNUNAKI were here then would of been overseen by them. Perhaps his genetics and or intelligence captured their interest and so he was encountered. Those mentioned Creatures to 1 are associated with advanced genetics programs on or off EA*RTH...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Spenta Mainyu (Progressive mentality) and Angra Mainyu (Destructive Mentality) under the one God, Ahura Mazda (Illuminating Wisdom). 1, 2 & 3

yeah, spenta=enki, angra=enlil. you see it? ahura mazda is probably the results of lack of information following the burial of sumer under 8ft of flood silt. it was okay for a bit, but by the time of enuma elish, it got all kinds of messed up.

enuma elish still has valuable information, however.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Yes 1 can see the TRINITY shared in this form... And can understand that with reemergence of the Ancient data it being altered based on the language and learning's as well as perceptions is possible. But the core data still emits a group here interacting. Not to mention Ereshkigal the neither/underworld beneath EA*RTH. Signifying further how the ANNUNAKI can interact from land to sea to air to cosmic to Interiors.

When discussing these topics 1 tries not to be objective to allow for more potential data to clarify the TRUTH undo. This type of thinking helps 1 to deal with any doubts and ignorance's emitted from some who may feel that their belief systems are being challenged by this ancient data and so they @ times spew their subjectivity as if objective...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

have you read the namshub of enki?

this is from enuma elish err no, it's from enmerkar and the lord of arrata (enmerkar is nimrod, from tower of babel fame)
deoxy.org...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

No I haven't but will take a look.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
i made another edit, as i had given the wrong source on that. it wasn't from enuma elish, it was from enmerkar and the lord of arrata (it's the tower of babel story. enmerkar=nimrod)

anyway, i also picked up on how the language changed. first thing that happened is almost like a dyslexic flip. i dunno how that's possible, but translated into english, words that contained, "b", "p", "d", "z" were literally flipped over or mirrored. for example, abzu became apsu. the "b" became a "p" (flipped over) and the "z" became a "s" (mirrored). there are several examples of this too. i'd be really interested to see how it looked originally in cuneiform and how the two spellings varied in cuneiform script.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

alrighty. i have to address this post of yours.

1) i do not make money off my information.

2) i have no books for sale and never have. they have always been free ebooks where i wrote down my theories.

3) i make no advertising revenue off my blog talk radio show and in fact, stopped the show several years ago, due to a bout of laryngitis. if you actually knew what you were talking about, you would've known that.

4) i am not in any groups, as you describe. at the time of my blog talk show, i was working with zorgon (remember him) and john lear, but it was not an official group of any kind. i haven't talked to john lear in years.

5) i'm just a little old lady, gulf war syndrome survivor, coma survivor, breast cancer survivor, who writes about subjects she studies because she really can't do much else.

6) i am not rich, nor famous, and i'd appreciate it if you'd quit trying to make me sound like some wack job, when i'm just a person who studies these topics and then writes about what she finds.

7) yes, the theory that the abzu = abyss = bottomless pit of revelation = stargate is my idea. i didn't borrow it from any one. i came to that conclusion while doing comparative research, after having discovered that the abyss of revelation and the abzu of sumer, seemed to be the same thing. sitchin's abzu was a gold mine in south africa. my placement of the abzu from revelation 9 is not anywhere near south africa, though there may be an abzu there, i don't know, and so far, i see no evidence that abzu is a gold mine.

8) i did not grossly mishandle the texts, i actually took what they said into consideration. since my starting point was revelation 9 of the bible, you can see why i might have come to that conclusion as there are not too many gated abysses out there, that have entities coming in and out of them (that is, if you don't count sumerian and biblical examples).

9) i used REAL translations, including the pennsylvannia state sumerian dictionary
psd.museum.upenn.edu...
and the oriental institute of oxford sumerian library.
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

10) thank you and have a nice day.

edit on 20-7-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

this is what you're doing:

you're wrong, the abzu is deep water. you have been debunked.

AND this is my response

I ALREADY KNOW THE ABZU IS DEEP WATER. DO YOU HAVE READING COMPREHENSION PROBLEMS?
ahem.

No. What I am doing is confronting someone pushing old scams from decades ago that have already been proven to be wrong and invented to sell lies to gullible types.

You know Abzu means deep water? No...you presented a whole different definition just pages ago. But now your definition fits proper translation just a few pages forward in this thread? Odd...

Are all of your insights so easy to change in a handful of hours? if so, what does that say about the rubbish you are spreading here? Is it all so wishy-washy that it can change on a dime every time someone corrects your mistakes?

if so...that is not called "legit information", its more likely to be called "nonsense".

And seeing your sources and info...its clear it is nonsense.

PS- Abzu more accurately translates into "To fully know water". But I bet you will change your tune and say you know that now to. Right?

MM

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

alrighty. i have to address this post of yours.

1) i do not make money off my information.

2) i have no books for sale and never have. they have always been free ebooks where i wrote down my theories.

3) i make no advertising revenue off my blog talk radio show and in fact, stopped the show several years ago, due to a bout of laryngitis. if you actually knew what you were talking about, you would've known that.

4) i am not in any groups, as you describe. at the time of my blog talk show, i was working with zorgon (remember him) and john lear, but it was not an official group of any kind. i haven't talked to john lear in years.

5) i'm just a little old lady, gulf war syndrome survivor, coma survivor, breast cancer survivor, who writes about subjects she studies because she really can't do much else.

6) i am not rich, nor famous, and i'd appreciate it if you'd quit trying to make me sound like some wack job, when i'm just a person who studies these topics and then writes about what she finds.

7) yes, the theory that the abzu = abyss = bottomless pit of revelation = stargate is my idea. i didn't borrow it from any one. i came to that conclusion while doing comparative research, after having discovered that the abyss of revelation and the abzu of sumer, seemed to be the same thing. sitchin's abzu was a gold mine in south africa. my placement of the abzu from revelation 9 is not anywhere near south africa, though there may be an abzu there, i don't know, and so far, i see no evidence that abzu is a gold mine.

8) i did not grossly mishandle the texts, i actually took what they said into consideration. since my starting point was revelation 9 of the bible, you can see why i might have come to that conclusion as there are not too many gated abysses out there, that have entities coming in and out of them (that is, if you don't count sumerian and biblical examples).

9) i used REAL translations, including the pennsylvannia state sumerian dictionary
psd.museum.upenn.edu...
and the oriental institute of oxford sumerian library.
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

10) thank you and have a nice day.

All of what you just said means nothing to me.

I never said you were rich. I never asked where you got your broken translations (because all of the ones you have shared are broken and badly so).

I didn't ask about your coma or cancer.

I plainly pointed out that you are spreading lies and broken information. And it all boils down to you riding the coat tails of liars.

MM

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

you realize the sumerian texts exist and that they weren't written by sitchin?

when i talk about enki, enlil, anu, the abzu, i'm quoting the actual sumerian texts that are translated into english. those are not made up by sitchin. it doesn't matter what the book you are reading about the texts says it means if it's not in the texts themselves, correct? take my word for this, the word abzu has multiple meanings. you can't quote from one source or even two that agree with each other, without first going to the actual text itself

and here i thought you had concern for people effected by gulf war syndrome. i mentioned all my aches and pains, to help you get the picture that i have plenty of time on my hands to study alot and i do -- because there's not much else i CAN do. so i study. also, if you think i'm a moron, perhaps the coma fried some of my brain cells and i don't REALIZE i'm a moron. i think i'm perfectly fine and that i've done an excellent job researching this topic, but you don't think so.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

in the video entitled, Ancient Aliens Debunked, the video's author in tandem with dr. michael s. heiser, try to suggest that Anunna or Anunnaki just meant princely blood. This is a serious over simplification of the word. They do this in an attempt to debunk Sitchin's position that the Anunnaki were alien visitors from the sky. The text quoted in the video is quoted from "sumerian" describing the Anunnaki as having been created in the sky by Anu, the sumerian father god. They completely white wash over that the text is saying the Anunna were created in the sky BEFORE they came to earth. That is a serious obfuscation of the text. Heiser knows languages well enough to know where the place of residence is of the Anunna before they come down to Earth, so I call foul on that debunk.

As far as I'm concerned, that brings to the score to Sitchin 1, Heiser 1. Not Sitchin 0, Heiser 2.

Mike Heiser is one of the most knowledgable language students there are. I doubt sitchen has anything like the qualifications Heiser has. This obviously just my opinion and means nothing as Im no expert on the matter but by looking at their track records alone I would go with Heiser and White over Sitchen any6 day. He just kept getting interpretations wrong especially regarding biblical texts. This has been confirmed by scholars many times. How can I believe anyone with a track record like that?

Mike Heiser has never had any objections/critisisms apart from Sitchen himself.

WHo knows? Great subject. I believe the truth is stranger than any of these men could possibly imagine.
edit on 20-7-2014 by pennydrops because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pennydrops

read the thread. michael heiser is absolutely brilliant. i'm not contesting that at all. but sitchin's understanding that Anunna came to earth from the sky, is OBVIOUS from the verse being quoted by the Ancient Aliens debunked video. Here's the verse in question

The Anunna, whom An conceived in the sky.

diagram that sentence. where are the anunna conceived? does it say they were conceived on the earth? nope. it says they were conceived in the sky. so how did they get to the earth from the sky? they are princely blood, sure, but princely blood conceived in the sky by An, the heavenly father god. that means they don't start off as earthlings and furthermore, there's no guarantee they were human either.

edit on 20-7-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
here's a thread i wrote on the Ancient Aliens Debunked video

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join