It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything is A-OK! Obama got your back!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So, the other day i was bored and decided to scroll around youtube, looking for something interesting; when i came across this video, you're about to see. Most of what they were saying, i had already known by extensive research. The more i searched, the more my eyes began to open. But, for some reason, as i was watching this video, stuff seemed to POP out at me; as if i'd never seen it before. It was like a newer revelation. Then, this morning, i came across a photo of Obama from an article on Yahoo news, posted below; so i had to come here, and share. Even if you "know" the stuff contained in this video, watch it again. Maybe, you can connect the dots; or maybe, i'm just grasping at the wind? This stuff can't be by coincidence, can it???
Now, here's the picture:

For those that are unable to watch the video, it basically shows the real meaning of the "OK" sign. Here's an example:
And here's a few celebs reassuring us that everything is A-OK.
Oh, and here's what was in the article, with Obama's picture.

Seeking to calm a furor over U.S. surveillance, President Barack Obama on Friday called for ending the government's control of phone data from hundreds of millions of Americans and immediately ordered intelligence agencies to get a secretive court's permission before accessing such records.
BTW....what's a "secretive court"?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Not sure if I buy the whole '666' thing.....but without a particle of a fraction of a doubt, obummer and billary are some of the most corrupt and evil people to drag a knuckle across earthen soil.....

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

teslahowitzer
Not sure if I buy the whole '666' thing.....but without a particle of a fraction of a doubt, obummer and billary are some of the most corrupt and evil people to drag a knuckle across earthen soil.....
You believe Obama is worse that G. Dubya, Jr.? Hmmmmm I don't know about that.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

I bet if you took the time to find christian stars, or normal people, or anyone else that most do not know those signs "throw em' up". Its not as big as a deal as one might think. IMO it may be used today as a dumb fad, some day in the future it will die off like most do. I laugh a lot about how many people take this "idea" way too serious. Are you saying that when my sweet, wonderful mother gives me the okay sign, she's hiding the twisted satanistic side to her and trying to convert my innocence as a child? Hmmm?

I think that you may be reading into to this idea a wee too much..

Take a break.

Do you know where that "sign" Obama is holding originally started?
edit on 17-1-2014 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

listverse.com... forgotten/
It's #2 on the list

edit on 17-1-2014 by AK907ICECOLD because: I can't spell worht a dam tooday

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

So, we're talking "christians"? Ok...let's flow with that.

Christians like this part: "You shall not commit adultery," "You shall not murder," "You shall not steal," "You shall not covet"; but seem to overlook this part: “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5You shall not bow down to them or worship them“

Exodus 23:21-33

31"I will fix your boundary from the Red Sea to the sea of the Philistines, and from the wilderness to the River Euphrates; for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand, and you will drive them out before you. 32"You shall make no covenant with them or with their gods. 33"They shall not live in your land, because they will make you sin against Me; for if you serve their gods, it will surely be a snare to you."
Yeah, maybe you're right. Maybe, i am reading too much into it. Maybe, it's because i see the dangers that lie ahead from Idol worship!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I have gone to church on and off for all my life. Sometime for a knowledge, sometimes to laugh at their low IQ's and dentrimental ways to their community. I have met christian that will tell you how to live the "good" way of life. Then see them at the bar with their wife's best friend or babysitter..

Their full of S###, the christian scene in my eyes is that its human nature to be hypocritical. I could not in a million years want an hour in the pope's mentality. I get sad just thinking of that.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Dubya knew he was a tool, so he played the fool. Cosby said that it takes a smart man, to pretend to be dumb. Look at Dubya's speeches before, and after the Inauguration. Plain as day. Cheney was a higher rank, so he was Junior's handler. Bush did what he was told, and had some fun while he was at it. Wouldn't you?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Chronogoblin

Yeah, i guess it would be fun, fooling an entire world. And, let's not forget about the money he left with.

top topics

join