It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophetic Domain Name Registrations

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This thread is to research and post about prophetic domain name registrations. I've only looked into two so far and will be adding as I find more. I`d appreciate if some of you also have a look around and see what you find.

Popefrancis.com was registered in April 2010, three years before Francis became the Pope or before it could possibly be known by the public.

Impeachobama.com was registered in April 2004, before Obama was even a Senator

This was not posted in the "Prophecy" Forum because that's not the only possible explanation. Another explanation could, for example, be that Obama was groomed and it was all planned long ago.

If you can help and find more evidence of mysterious foreknowledge through very early domain registration, please help. It does not only have to be people, it could also be events and disasters.

Edit-to-Add: It appears that Obama.com was registered in 2002.
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I dont think there is anything to this IMHO.

Someone came up with one of billions of possible domain addresses globally.
Then they sit on it and wait to sell it months or years later at a profit.

Its called domain reselling.

Now i give you that its a hell of a coincidence.

One really has to take into account how many possible domain names there are.
Then think about the extensions like .com .net .us, there are many.
That multiplies the chance of such a coincidence to occur.

Could Obama be a pawn groomed for years and placed into office by the shadow government?
Sure, i even side with that thought.

I dont think anyone would make a domain years in advance,
other than a reseller or someone who could profit from foreknowledge.

It would have to be someone deep in the inner circle.

who.is...

The whois comes up as a web hosting company. I cant get it to load.

www.enom.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Nice work sir, i know its not really prophetic but its always funny to remember mcdonalds dint registered their name first.

Short history of mcdonalds domain

With the rush for registering domains for profits some must have a prophetic hit.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Why does a website hosting company have several of their own company sites in their known ip range,
but not any of their clients are listed.

myip.ms...

This strikes me as a bit odd.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I did find this on the library of congress page.

H.R.4842 Latest Title: United States-Morocco Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act Sponsor: Rep DeLay, Tom [TX-22] (by request) (introduced 7/15/2004)

thomas.loc.gov...:H.R.4842:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
There is an archive called the "Way Back Machine" that archives screen shots of websites over time.

archive.org...

Some of you probably already know about it, but I thought I'd bring it up for those who don't.

Could be a useful tool for this kind of research.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Just checked these two in a "Whois" Search:

teaparty.com was registered in 1995 more than 10 years before it became a movement.

ison.com was also registered in 1995, decades before the it became news.

Coincidence? Maybe.
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

teaparty.com was registered in 1995 more than 10 years before it became a movement.

This is why I think the Way Back Machine could be helpful in this kind of research. It shows screen shots of actual sites being put up under that domain name back to 1997. Looks like it was a band website to begin with.

For me at least, it gives a plausible reason for the name that doesn't involve nefarious purposes or supernatural powers of prognostication.

At the same time, it doesn't eliminate any of the mystery surrounding popefrancis.com.

Its just one way of vetting the domain names.

Opps, suppose I could put up the link to the site under teaparty.com back in 1997

web.archive.org...://www.teaparty.com/index2.html

edit on 17-1-2014 by TheConspiracyPages because: forgot to add url

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

teaparty is also an historic name. ison
good find

it seems ison was always an IT company
edit on 17-1-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheConspiracyPages

Its a good idea. Teaparty as a band name makes sense, so that kind of rules out weird foreknowledge.

Thanks for the tool.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The 'Pope Francis' and 'Impeach Obama' is very strange, indeed. IMO, I don't think it's "coincidences". This is totally ATS material!! S&F

I'm gonna do some searching when I get some time this weekend! thanks

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Here is an odd one. While it was registered on the same day as the disaster, when was it first reported that Fukushima was melting down? Seems this guy had a bit of premonition...

Fukushimameltdown.com

Domain Name: FUKUSHIMAMELTDOWN.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1644986019_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: www.godaddy.com...
Update Date: 2013-03-12 04:53:33
Creation Date: 2011-03-11 19:26:42

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

its the same date of the quake, could be made for profit waiting the worse
edit on 17-1-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
In 2004 Obama gave an empowered speech at the Democratic National Convention.
At that time he wasn't well known at all. I remember watching and being very impressed with him. In fact the post speech commentary was nothing but rave reviews describing how a "star had been born" in the democratic party.
Someone took a chance on the domain name. Simple as that.

I don't know how long Obama had been prepped for his position, but that was his coming out party.

The popefrancis.com thing is spooky. A lot happened between when that site was launched and he became Pope. The dude works with whistle blowers though. I guess its plausible that he had some inside info.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

JayinAR
In 2004 Obama gave an empowered speech at the Democratic National Convention.
At that time he wasn't well known at all. I remember watching and being very impressed with him. In fact the post speech commentary was nothing but rave reviews describing how a "star had been born" in the democratic party.
Someone took a chance on the domain name. Simple as that.

I don't know how long Obama had been prepped for his position, but that was his coming out party.

The popefrancis.com thing is spooky. A lot happened between when that site was launched and he became Pope. The dude works with whistle blowers though. I guess its plausible that he had some inside info.

Yeah, you beat me to the Obama thing. I watched that speech and you're 100% correct.

Now, Pope Francis...Francis isn't too common a name but I bet if we look into it there are many domains beginning with "pope" and ending in some random Christian name. Just on the off chance that they get lucky.

I'm crazy busy right now but if no one looks into that, I'll check when I can and get back.

EDIT: OK, I did find this and while not Pope Francis, it explains the way cybersquatters worked out Pope Benedict before he was announced.

Wired Article

OK, here is what the guy who bought Popefrancis has to say... Maybe he's just covering his time travelling tracks?

edit on 17/1/14 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I don't know about the teaparty one. Maybe someone thought, "hey maybe someday some avid tea drinkers might want a website to either sell their tea, or to share tea-related recipies for entertaining, aka a tea party!"

EDIT to add:

I just thought of this...if I was a time traveler, I'd totally buy up domain names before they got popularized. It's a low key way to make a lot of money. If someone were to start coming up with tons of amazing inventions over and over making a ton of cash -- that would be to suspicious.
edit on 17-1-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
Here is an odd one. While it was registered on the same day as the disaster,

The guy who registered that was certainly a savvy opportunist. But same-day registrations dont really do it for me. If that were registered years before Fukushima...now THAT would be a real treat.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Whoa...Obama.com

Creation Date: 2002-04-07 03:32:20

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

he was in the Illinois senate from 1997, not many may have see he coming but he was around to have a page

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Indigent

he was in the Illinois senate from 1997, not many may have see he coming but he was around to have a page

OK...Im going to run the site through the "way back machine".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join