It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PS4 Anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hi im looking for people to play online with the ps4, im a pretty good player i have killzone, bf4 and need for speed rivals at the minute the games are great but get boring after a while playing alone.

So if anyone is interested please let me know id love to play some bf4 online with a squad that actually revives, heals and resupplies when it is needed and also finding easter eggs like the megoladon

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I have Wii U, way more games out for it right now than PS4, No problem finding people to play with. I am going to pick PS4 up in a couple of months when there are more games out. Too many FPS, and they do get boring. That is why I picked up a Wii U, all different types of games. Right now I am playing.

Mario 3D world, Rayman, Sonic Legends, Zelda Wind Waker HD (which has a great 1st person mode), Zombi U, Assassins Creed 4, Monster Hunter, Need For Speed. I still have a back log of games I have not picked up yet. I love the gamepad off TV play.

I have a PS3, but No Vita. Do you have a Vita? If so how is off TV play?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
As soon as the price drops, brother, as soon as the price drops...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I have a PS4 but i am not online with it yet,i have killzone also but i am not much of a gamer.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kurthall

Vita off tv play is great, I spent an hour waiting for my GF while she was at an appointment. Time flew because I used my phone as a wifi hot spot and remote connected to my ps4. Any game that you have on your ps4 you can play through your vita.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I don't have a ps4 yet because most of the games so far can also be found on pc except for "Killzone".
In your opinion is "Killzone" enough of a game to make owning a ps4 worth while?

For example: in my opinion a game like "The Last of Us" is worth buying a ps3 to just to experience it.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I generally wait 2 to 3 years...so bugs are worked out and price drops. When the ps3 was 299.00 for the 250 gb. I bought it. And just 3 month ago I got the 500 GB.
More memory for games like GRAND THEFT AUTO 5.

Future outlook...GTA V is not slated to be on the PS4 platform..or XBOX ONE. Games like JUST CAUSE 2 are not being remade for PS4.
But! When JUST CAUSE 3 comes out..and it is in development. My but will be right at the doors of the local best buy or game stop! But that will be at least 3 years.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

You could add me. Moniker on PSN is Rubido.

However I have been drifting from hardcore online play for a while now so dont expect much. The only game I still play on the PS4 is Battlefield and that only sparingly and jokingly when I am bored, in fact I am pretty much burned out on all these fps games. Last time I took things that serious in online games were I got into a party and team were everybody was doing something else besides running around like idiot wannabe Rambo's and getting killed left and right was years ago in the HALO or in the Gears of War games on the 360.

It would be hard to take it serious now a days, especially since I like running around playing Rambo. Now a days I find myself looking forward to playing RPGs like "the witcher" or the more single player experience games that are coming up like "Infamous second son" much more so then online competitive games.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by QuietSpeech

You know I have both of them, had the vita for a while now and noticed that in one of the updates on the vita it gave you that ps4 link option, but I never tried it. I always thought it worked only on cross platform games, will have to research it and try it out I suppose.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'll stick with my PS3 and GTAV and Red Dead Redemption.

Level 84 on GTA Online, woohoo!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
So nobody is interesed?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

For example: in my opinion a game like "The Last of Us" is worth buying a ps3 to just to experience it.

That was a damn good game. That game is really the only reason Im keeping my ps3 even though I have a ps4. I know I will replay it again.

Anyways, I only play BF4 on ps4 at the moment. There's not too many games out yet. (And Im done with COD, atleast until they come out with something as good as MW2. Everything after that sucked, except the first BLOPS, which was alright.) Gamer tag is "KittenSprinkles"

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Seems that all PS4 games are x-platform these days, works great, even with first person shooters.

top topics

join