It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo's over California-part of a wave of western U.S. sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
fast moving "rods" and a sphere. I found this interesting:

unknowncountry

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by data5091

Here is the video embedded:

I have to say, the orbs are interesting and movement appears controlled and very fast, almost like they are playing or showing off what they can do to one another in the sky. As for the rods....I think those are just bugs that happen to have crossed in front of the camera at close range.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
At first i thought rare ISS day time sighting but then they start flying around, thats some damned strange footage and it makes a nice welcome change to the horribly blurry *for now apparent reason* videos you tend to see.

Thank for posting friend.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Surprised this isn't getting more comments....

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This shows that typical movement we see in a lot of videos of white orbs. They have a sense of reality to them, imho.

If they are hoaxed, then a lot of people are using very similar cgi techniques.

soulwaxer
edit on 17-1-2014 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Aliens, measuring Fuk u shima fall out?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I agree with you . It looks like its showing off ,doing 360s, corkscrews, and dives. It looks like it maybe diamond shaped. Well trying to give the thread a little bump

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

As has been previously mentioned, we notice the "typical" movement of the orb(s). This erratic behavior is observed in MANY videos and firsthand accounts/reports. You said it seems as though they are "showing off". Quite possible. Has anyone considered the fact that "they" may be testing their maneuvering capabilities in the Earth's atmosphere?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by data5091

Lets look at some facts poor quality footage check , autofocus problems check , no details on camera settings check, filmed at the beach check ,SEABIRDS CHECK!!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Coule be sea birds....

Could be something else....

We can only hope for non-shaky footage in higher quality.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Whatever it is, it looks alive. Interesting vid. Bumpity.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I live in southern California, so I guess I'm used to seeing this kind of stuff. There's all kinds of junk floating/flying around all the time. Some of it moves very fast, but I'm pretty sure they're just balloons of some kind. "Orbs" filled with helium. And once they get above a certain altitude, they get hit by an upper level wind stream that runs from the coast to the mountains and they really take off. Zoom!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by R2Vzoo

this is true..

top topics

join