It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They come here and take our jobs...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
What city is 'yours'? Not that I'm really interested but it would be nice to know. Great thread though... All the 'outsiders' coming into 'your' city and stealing your jobs, houses and worst of all, your women!! That's just not on!. I can really see a television show being made about this. I would watch it just to see what kind of backward, cave dwelling bumpkins would be stalking the streets looking for the evil ones that dared to come into their city to wreak havoc by actually getting off their asses and moving to another city to get a job!

Here's another crazy idea. Why don't you do the same. Move to their city!! Play their game. That'll show them. Plus, judging by your OP, it might actually help to expand your horizons a little and show you that there is no crazy conspiracy to erase you and yours from the annals of history.

eta. Great thread. Nothing like a little humour to start the weekend

edit on 17-1-2014 by cahlmac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cahlmac

Or perhaps you could look up satire or humour in the dictionary?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I have amended my post accordingly. I think this is one of the funniest threads I've read in a long time.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

cahlmac
reply to post by blupblup

I have amended my post accordingly. I think this is one of the funniest threads I've read in a long time.

LOL

Good and yep, it really is.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well i think it's about time i came clean and say i didn't mean a word of it. Thankyou all for sticking with it all this time. i wrote the first post as a bit of an experiment and to make a point about our and others' sensibilities and sensitivities. to question 'us' and 'them' thinking. about who and what we identify ourselves with. about how connected or disconnected to others we are.
thankyou all for your reponses.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Living in the UK we are all of mixed descent. You cannot make claim to a city as it being yours. At some point in the past your family would have moved there too. The immigrants of your city are people too and just like you they are looking for jobs and trying to support themselves.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Read the post above your own

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

These newcomers coming here and taking our threads!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join