It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They come here and take our jobs...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

LocaL shops for local people...and don't stray off the path btw.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
ROFLMAO ... and I thought the Brits were tough on Murican mentality. Now I know where they sharpened their teeth ... on their own flesh and bones.

Everybody see?? Once they get your guns away from you ... they send in the invaders. Muahahaha!!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

taoistguy
they should stay where they belong. it aint natural.

I know right!

There were some people near me that got married and they wernt even cousins!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

taoistguy
reply to post by Trueman

they aint that tall! well, except the ones from luton. but we still got some loyal women left. they wont give in without a fight. look, if you had a load of people from the next town moving to yours to look for jobs you'd be on my side too. just you wait your turn will come. we no longer have bingo halls. me mam is livid.

OH MAN !!!......., Just that post is enought to make a movie.

Taoland invaded by horny lutonians, they destroyed the carnival and the bingo hall. Some women formed the resistance....

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

We will end up with citys placed out like countries in the world

Little planet in a country.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

openyourmind1262
reply to post by taoistguy

Define your definition of " Undesirables" as in folks you dont like, terrorist's, etc etc? Or just folks like your self, except they know how to GO OUT AND FIND A JOB even if it's in another city. MAybe they dont like the fact they have to lower their standards to work and live in your town or city. As the one poster said. "try harder". Learn to make your own pies. Just stop bitchin about folks who do the right thing.

Undesirables, adj: 1. one who hates pies. 2. one who hates bingo halls. 3. one who wants your jobs and women. Ex: Dem dern undesirables took our jerbs!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

From that last post, It sounds as if you all got some really good swimmers in your town. After several generations of in-breeding webbed fingers result. Let me ask a really simple question. If a man & woman get a divorce in your town of normal people, are they still considered cousins? Your OP is an insult to your fellow countrymen, if my memeory serves me correct now matter where you all are from, you ALL fought to keep Germany out. Meaning these Undesireables fought as well. Your not doing your country any good at all. Your in fact showing , racism, hatred, and intolerence for people just the same as you. It's pretty disgusting to read.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Comedic Sarcasm, BFFT your are the King of it.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

taoistguy
reply to post by freakjive

i dunno. it's the government or council or somethink. my mate told me when he got out of prison that he heard they want these scum to do the job cheaper than us. cos they want driversity or somethink. well i can b a driverse as the next man.

So people from a different town to you is scum?

Only in England I swear, go 20 miles down the road and your a foreigner speaking a foreign language hahah

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

iRoyalty

Only in England I swear, go 20 miles down the road and your a foreigner speaking a foreign language hahah

20 miles? Just go 10 miles from were I live in Kent go to Essex across the river and they speak a foreign language! They are even a diffrent colour, Oranage just dont site right with me

edit on 17-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

link   
Dont worry .. you can always find work as a village idiot .. plenty of vacancies for you to choose from.

link   
Sure, make fun of the OP.

Give me a few minutes to dig up some good ol' southern "Yew ain't frum around heah, are ya' boy?" From America!

Gods! This is the most amusing thread in a long time!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Do you know the way to smalltown?

Yeah, back the way you came *click click*

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Biigs
reply to post by beezzer

Do you know the way to smalltown?

Yeah, back the way you came *click click*

I always got a kick out of. . . "Yew sher dew tahk funneh, boy."

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Wew arent making fun of him, we are showing him how absurd it is he's demeaning his own folks. Yea we do it here in America as well. it's a world wide thing. But in your southern joke attempt you left out some parts. It would go more like this.. Yer not from round here are ya? Click, click BOOM. Goddam yankees!!! I try to treat all people the same, no matter where your from or the color of their skin, but I have a intolerance of stupid people. As far as the op goes...if the shoe fits.
edit on 17-1-2014 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Damn you. I saw the threat title and had an overwhelming feeling to post a south park video.

www.southparkstudios.com...

freaking goobacks.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I feel for you, but it is a free country. If you are a citizen you can go anywhere and work. If anything, it is the employer who should try to hire local people if they are qualified to do the work. Employers should give a little preference to people who have lived in the area for a while, if they are qualified and good workers.

I went to Wisconsin and worked for a while, they told me that they preferred people from the U.P because they tended to make better workers and complained less. Once they were there a while though, many would pick up the habits of the people in that area. Most Locals wanted high wages and didn't want to produce, disrupting production if things got hard for a few minutes.

I have a lot of coins in my pocket and they all have two sides to them.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Trueman

taoistguy
reply to post by Trueman

they aint that tall! well, except the ones from luton. but we still got some loyal women left. they wont give in without a fight. look, if you had a load of people from the next town moving to yours to look for jobs you'd be on my side too. just you wait your turn will come. we no longer have bingo halls. me mam is livid.

OH MAN !!!......., Just that post is enought to make a movie.

Taoland invaded by horny lutonians, they destroyed the carnival and the bingo hall. Some women formed the resistance....

WHoa.. wait!
My husband has family still in Luton. We are American and I was doing his genealogy. I contacted his fam in Luton and the aunt told me to be sure and include Mickey in the tree. Michael Peterson!
Yeah.. those folk from Luton are loony.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

taoistguy
I for one am totally fed up with people from other towns and cities like manchester or leeds or york or oxford or milton keynes coming to my city. they take all our jobs and houses. the drain on our local taxes is at breaking point. and they bring their own customs. they don't fit in. they are not like us. and they take our women. it's disgusting! there should be a law against it. if something isn't done soon i can see rivers of blood.
KEEP OUR CITY FOR PEOPLE LIKE US!

I can't believe how long this has gone on with people taking it literally and not getting your point. Reminds me of how the ATS community gets all riled up over Onion articles.

Thanks for putting things into perspective. On a microcosmic scale, complaining about immigration sounds absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yeh, employers should give us the jobs, their own kind, not those from down south espcially. it's bad enough having welsh or scottish or cornish here, but it hurts when you see people from sheffield in mcdonalds and you can't afford to go there. some are even working there serving!! we only got 1 traditional cafe left but it's full of old people. at least they were born here tho.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join