It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They come here and take our jobs...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

VoidHawk
If ever there was a troll thread this must surely be it!

I hope the mods dont delete it, Its gunna give me hours of entertainment

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
We had a vacant house next door to us and some SCUM from the otherside of town had the nerve to buy it!

These people are coming to MY road and taking our houses! How dare they!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Ha if i told you there'd b more undesirables comin here. no, i'm defending my city, with honour.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Dey took Ar Haus!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

luciddream
reply to post by crazyewok

Dey took Ar Haus!!!

Ey dook ur hose!

Sorry guys us south park fans are going to be doing this for a while

edit on 17-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

link   

...and they take our women. it's disgusting!
reply to post by taoistguy

You should ask your women why they don't like locals. Maybe your invaders treat them better. Maybe it's the size.

link   

crazyewok

taoistguy
yeah you can all laugh, but look around you, see how our accents and local foods are dying out. we no longer have any pie shops here but we have 3 london bistros ffs! whats wrong with pies? ithey were good nough for grandad and grandma. an we no longer have a carnival each year but we can afford niteclubs for students.

THEY TOOK OUR PIES!!!!!!!!

Your killing me, ewok.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

taoistguy
reply to post by boymonkey74

Ha if i told you there'd b more undesirables comin here. no, i'm defending my city, with honour.

The next advancement in human civilization: walls around cities. Just think, you can keep out all those undesirables that want into your city.

I wonder why no one ever thought of that before?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Best.

Thread.

Ever!!!!!!

God bless, OP. There is nothing wrong with getting irate over a change in your town!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
WOW, You a bitchin about your own people, just their from another town? BFFT said this was racism's retarded cousin.... Stupidism. You are a bitchin about folks getting a job & a place to live and trying to better their lives. Did any of these people get you fired? Did any of these people have you evicted from your home & then took it over? If not, why the bitchin? Here in America we have had 25 million illegal immigrants enter our country over our pourous southern border...... And you bitchin about your own damn people. I think theirs a village somewhere that's looking for you.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

The city of York did it years ago

Still legal to shoot welshmen from the ramparts with a bow and arrow.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Oh come on tell us which wonderful city you hail from so us dirty Mancs can come down and nick your pies and birds.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

openyourmind1262
WOW, You a bitchin about your own people, just their from another town? BFFT said this was racism's retarded cousin.... Stupidism. You are a bitchin about folks getting a job & a place to live and trying to better their lives. Did any of these people get you fired? Did any of these people have you evicted from your home & then took it over? If not, why the bitchin? Here in America we have had 25 million illegal immigrants enter our country over our pourous southern border...... And you bitchin about your own damn people. I think theirs a village somewhere that's looking for you.

Its crazy I know, 99.9% of us brits are not like this honnestly.

Saying that 15 miles away from me there a whole Island full of people like the OP. Unfortunatly we built a bridge there and some of them have even learned how to use the internet

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

The city of York did it years ago

Still legal to shoot welshmen from the ramparts with a bow and arrow.

No its scots and only with a longbow.

Down here in canterbury though its welch and with a crossbow

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

they aint that tall! well, except the ones from luton. but we still got some loyal women left. they wont give in without a fight. look, if you had a load of people from the next town moving to yours to look for jobs you'd be on my side too. just you wait your turn will come. we no longer have bingo halls. me mam is livid.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

taoistguy
we no longer have bingo halls. me mam is livid.

OMG

THEY TOOK OUR BINGO!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

...an we no longer have a carnival each year but we can afford niteclubs for students.

Now we know where we can find the local women.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Come and live up north in Yorkshire mate
we got bongo halls and when I went to the sea side I saw an amazing sign in a shop window.
Brand new from the USA helium balloons...we got it all in Yorkshire, near me in Brighouse in the Ritz dancehall we had a Michael Bublé tribute act called Michael Bubble
Genius just genius.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Define your definition of " Undesirables" as in folks you dont like, terrorist's, etc etc? Or just folks like your self, except they know how to GO OUT AND FIND A JOB even if it's in another city. MAybe they dont like the fact they have to lower their standards to work and live in your town or city. As the one poster said. "try harder". Learn to make your own pies. Just stop bitchin about folks who do the right thing.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

they not my people, they are different to us locals. not like us at all. diffrnce is bad. they should stay where they belong. it aint natural.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join