It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member dream - BIG Meteor Strike - North East of Poland in Russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This is for member dreams and I had a whopper at about 5:00 this morning, so I'll share.
I'm not saying this is a prediction ... but you never know. So I'll share 'just in case'.

I got an unusually good nights sleep last night. I usually wake up every 2 to 2 1/2 hours and have to take eyedrops and drink some water (sjogrens stuff). Last night I slept 5 hours straight uninterrupted. That hasn't happened in God knows how long. Then after waking up I went back to sleep and this morning at about 5:00 am I had this dream. It was one of those strange 'almost awake' ones that run like a silent movie instead of a dream.

A BIG meteor (or comet) came down North East of Poland Russia. It was in one piece but when it hit the atmosphere it broke apart into many pieces. They were all glowing orange and they streaked down like a bunch of little comets. It hit the ground North East of Poland in Russia. It was night there. It was cold and bleak - Winter time.

The hit threw 'black' out into the world. The oceans turned black. The beaches turned black. Except for some strange white (almost glowing in the blackness) sea foam that covered the beaches. (I have no idea what that was about or how an asteroid hit could do that). I saw the South East coast of the USA, which was in daylight, turn to dark night as the darkness traveled around the world. It stayed dark.

Time frame? Winter in Russia and night time. I was thinking March but saw nothing to indicate an actual date. I remember being aware of wanting to know 'when'. The number 4 was highlighted. I couldnt' see if it was 2014 or 2024. But the four on the end was huge.

I saw the number 3 like it was on a road sign. A circular white road sign with a big black three. This came up when I was wondering about the date so that's why I think March. Or it could have just been a road sign. Who knows with dreams ...

I've had these 'silent movie' type dreams before. If I start to 'ask questions' in them, they disappear and so you kind of have to let them flow at their own pace, uninterrupted. I really wanted a date but I also didn't want to break the fragile dream by interjecting myself into it.

Anyways, there it is. And like I said, I'm not claiming any kind of prophecy with it. I just figured there were some folks here who are interested in dreams like that so I posted it. IF it were to come true, I think internet communication would be messed up and we wouldn't be able to talk about it. In the dream, the meteor (or comet) hit made the world go black. I saw everything after the hit like a charcoal drawing ... blacks and grays, except the sea foam which was oddly really white.

Side note - my degree is psychology so I understand that psychology drives many dreams. I have learned to interpret my own dreams and recognize the symbols in them. A 'coming disaster' or 'stress' or 'situation needing attention' type dream usually manifests itself for me in tornados. That tells me a real life stress is happening. But this dream was one of those rare odd ones that run like a silent movie and isn't 'dream like'. It was different.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Ahhh, I hate to be a stickler, but if the meteor strikes....
It is then a meteorite.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

butcherguy
It is then a meteorite.

I'll be a stickler back .. if the meteorite strikes ... we won't care what it's called.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I find it interesting that you remember so much details. Numbers for instance. Everything turning to black could be the electric grid falling? As electricity shuts down, everything turns to black. White waves, light relection from the Moon as it's night time?

Just questions lol...by no means am I a dream interpreter. I can't figure out my own dreams lol...

I rarely reply to possible prophetic dreams as I think I've had a few myself and just one has ever materialized. But it makes for an interesting discussion...

Nicely written op. I just hope that it remains a dream.

S&F.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

FlyersFan

butcherguy
It is then a meteorite.

I'll be a stickler back .. if the meteorite strikes ... we won't care what it's called.

Good one. If they are really big, we won't care.
But they strike every day (on average).... but they are usually really small.
edit on b000000312014-01-17T07:52:19-06:0007America/ChicagoFri, 17 Jan 2014 07:52:19 -0600700000014 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Hmmm....really curious about this. I get the tornado dreams too when I'm really stressed, so I recognise what they signify. There seem to be a lot of us feeling something and it showing up in our dreams just now. I also had a dream a few nights ago about a tsunami hitting a northern coastline, very dark, like you mention, threatening. I posted about it in two other threads, if you're interested.

I keep being prompted back to Edgar Cayce's prediction about northern Europe being changed in the twinkling of an eye. I hope...really hope...they are just all dreams, and we're not picking up on something incoming.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

SonoftheSun
White waves, light relection from the Moon as it's night time?

Everything was so black ... I don't think that the moon or stars could shine through.
The colors were black and gray. Everything was just in outlines.
Except the foam left on the beach by waves. Strangely white.
They had to be glowing because there was no other light.

I don't know if something is in meteorITES (had to get that correct
) that could foam up waves and
make glowing foam. But there it is ...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Guess that would be like a freakin' big rock from outer space then, plunging through the atmosphere like a fiery ball of fire creating supersonic waves of destruction and noise and then impacting the earth and creating Armageddon then, call it a meteor, call it a meteorite, call it 'Honey' or whatever, it's still,a freakin' big lump of space rock that's going to hurt if it hits you!

I don't possess a degree in Psycho anything or Astro whatever, I am simply a student of Life and still learning, if we could just make these things fall on the EU Parliament then so much the better!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

caitlinfae
I keep being prompted back to Edgar Cayce's prediction about northern Europe being changed in the twinkling of an eye. I hope...really hope...they are just all dreams, and we're not picking up on something incoming.

Since you brought him up ... I'll reference a thread about him that I started this past summer -
Cayce Cosmology
I was able to go to the Cayce center in Virginia Beach. I wish I could have spent more time there.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I just went to this interactive road map of Russia - www.viamichelin.com...
I found a road with the number 3 on it .. north of Mihck (Minsk?) Belarius.
That's about where the dream was taking place ....

Maybe that road sign saying '3' was really a road sign and not a '3' for March.
I have to not over think these things ...
take them as they come and not read symbology into them.

So the '3' is probably a road sign ... I just found the road (maybe)

(I kinda thought it was further North and East in the dream ... but maybe it was near Minsk)
edit on 1/17/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I live near there. Relatively that is. It is about 25 miles away. A forty minute drive down 64 to 264. Are we neighbors flyers fan ?That would be so cool. I live in Hampton Virginia. I have never been interested in what Caycee said. I think of him as a charlatan enamoured by the spiritualism of his day. Everyone and everywhere there were mediums and fortune tellers. It was a fad that took Europe and the United States by storm. But the bloom was soon off the rose. Cooler heads prevailed and the fad passed. A few hangers on tried to maintain the rhythm And he was one and he had his followers who had money and could support him in his beliefs that he had some kind of vision but no one can even point to one prognostication that came to be . Not a single one.
As to your dream like mine about the big wave probably speaks more to some internal turmoil than a real event. You didn't speak about your emotions during the dream though you were very descriptive of the events. What were you feeling ? That will be a better clue to its roots.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I think you are really looking too far away. Trying to fit pieces of reality into a dream. Your OP said you didn't think it was prophetic and you said you had a degree in psychology so why this decent into the obscurity of prophacy ? Why not analyze events in your waking life.?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
You didn't speak about your emotions during the dream though you were very descriptive of the events. What were you feeling ?

My emotions? Nothing much. Same old - same old. And actually I was rather warm and snug ... having a fantastic sleep which rarely happens. So I was relaxed and pretty comfortable.

AutumnWitch657
Your OP said you didn't think it was prophetic and you said you had a degree in psychology so why this decent into the obscurity of prophacy ? Why not analyze events in your waking life.?

- I didn't say that I didn't think it was prophetic ... I have no idea if it is or not. Usually peoples dreams are not.

- This discussion isn't a 'decent into the obscurity of prophecy'. It's just a discussion. Checking to see if the dream is even possible. Is there a road '3' in that area? Can sea foams turn white and luminous if a meteorite hits? That kind of thing.

- Also posting to see if anyone else happened to have the same kind of dream. Sometimes that happens. Dream clusters. I noticed that there are a bunch of 'San Francisco is going to get hit' dreams in this forum. So I guess we'll see if anyone else also has/had a dream about a meteorite hitting in the Western part of the Russia area.

- I already did analyze the events in my waking life. Naturally, having a psychology background, It's the first thing I did. Like I said, when stress events happen or are anticipated, I dream of tornados. Once in a while a tidal wave. But not a meteor strike. It COULD be a first time thing - dream of a meteor strike because of something in my waking life ... but I have no idea what it is, if anything.

Dreams are usually just dreams. They usually reflect what is happening, or anticipated to happen, in the waking hours. If you watch a movie about clowns before bed then you might dream about clowns that night .. that kind of thing. Once in a while, a prophetic one pops in. This happens with most people. They have a different feel to them. This dream wasn't 'dream like'. It was like watching a silent movie running and if I tried to think about what was being shown, the dream started to fade out or 'get clogged up'. I had to let it run without interference from me, even though I was wanting a date.

A few years back I had a dream that had a different feel to it. It was a very quick dream. I was sitting on an airplane, in an aisle seat. I looked out the window at a dark stormy sky and saw lightening hit the wing. There was panic all around me. I looked up the aisle and saw a woman in full panic mode looking back at me. Our eyes locked. I could feel the horror all around and in her as everyone realized they were going to die .... I felt the horror of oncoming death and nothing I could do about it. I felt what they felt. It was quick and I woke up. A few hours later, when I got up and turned on the TV, the news was reporting that a plane had crashed due to a lightening strike on the wing. All were dead. I am of the opinion that I wasn't dreaming ... but instead I was there in a solid OBE. The event sucked me in .. their fear sucked me in. I arrived just before the lightening strike due to retrocausality . I must have been visible to some of the people on the plane because the woman in the aisle looked right into my eyes .. like she was in a panic saying 'do something'.

Prophetic dreams brings up the retrocausality discussion. Everything is happening all at once in the mutliverse. What is happening in our future is sending ripple waves in all directions, including in our direction. When people have prophetic dreams or whatever, I think they are picking up on the ripples of what is to happen in the future. They can't feel the entire event that is to happen, but they get a taste of it. Like this ... the main event in the future would be a rock hitting the water in the pond, but what the person picks up on in this time period is a ripple on the top of the water. They don't see the entire rock hitting or the rock falling through the water to the bottom of the lake, but they instead pick up on 'something' that is going to happen because of the ripple.

That being said .... this meteor dream most likely is just a dream with mundane reasons for it happening.
But you never know. And that's why I'm posting it. For comparison with others ... for checking facts ...
and 'just in case'.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Sea foam stuff ... (in the dream, the beaches and water were black, but their was lots of very white sea foam)

Sea Foam

When Oceans Glow
This doesn't fit. It talks about glowing green and that it happens usually in deep water.
In the dream, the foam was stark white.

I found glowing sand here - Beach Connection

Dinoflagellates are actually the form of phytoplankton that cause glowing sand to happen on the beaches at night (more about glowing sand here). So if you see a lot of sea foam happening, and there hasn't been any rain in the last 24 hours to kill off the dinoflagellates, you're chances of seeing glowing sand is increased some.

But in the dream the sand was black and it was just the foam that was stark white.

THIS IS WHAT THE BLACK SKY AND BLACK OCEAN LOOKED LIKE

THIS IS WHAT THE FOAM LOOKED LIKE ON THE BEACH.
(PICTURE IT WITHOUT THE BLUE SKY AND BLUE WATER)

edit on 1/17/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Reflection from fire ( from meteorite strike) maybe.. on the sea foam? Like when the clouds are low after a snow storm at night and the city lights bounce off... reflect on the snow like its glowing.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Probably something to do with ISON debris field that Earth is now inside of.....

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
What jumped out at me when I read your post was 5 - 4 - 3

Just for fun, go with me on this...

you wake up every 2 to 2 1/2 hrs - 2 x 2.5 = 5
you got 5 hours sleep = 5
you woke up about 5 am = 5

you then saw the number 4

then the road sign and number 3

maybe there is a riddle in here. maybe a countdown? 5 days, 5 weeks, or 5 months? (guessing not months since it was winter)

anyway, just a thought...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This dream reminded me of a dream I had last year in March 2013, when I had many dreams of catastrophes for many days that month. In one of those dreams, large meteors and asteroids struck oceans, causing several large tsunamis. After that huge ships which appeared to be so large and massive appeared in the skies all over.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Over 3 hours before you started your thread, I made an upgrade to my prediction of a natural disaster that might also hit Eastern Europe.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope we're both wrong for the sake of those in Eastern Europe!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Oh boy ....

I"m just glad that there haven't been any 'dream clusters' of people having the same kind of dream about this. That's what happened with people I knew back when the Space Shuttle blew up in the 1980s. The morning that the shuttle blew up I was talking to people as usual. About a half dozen of them were shaken up. They said that they had dreamed that the shuttle had blown up. One fella had dreamed it night after night after night. Something like 5 or 6 nights in a row. And then the shuttle blew up. These were different people I dealt with during the day. Wild, eh?

I figure they 'caught the ripple' ... what I was talking about earlier.

Everything really is happening all at once. Events in our future, that are really happening now, are sending ripples through time ... forwards, backwards, sideways, up and down ....

I have no idea if my dream was me catching one of the ripples of a future event or if it was just a dream.
I guess time will tell.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join