It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Dozens of High Ranking Officers being purged from the US Military?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

So you think Obama micromanages any decision at all in the military....

Commander in Chief. Wiki it if you don't understand the term.

Sure, some of these folks seem to fall into the category of being under a 4 star, or the secretary of defense. Ultimately though many of these higher ranking job choices ARE Obamas choice.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

khimbar

HomerinNC
Could it be that Dear Leader is replacing all those that won't obey his orders to order troops to open fire on American citizens with officers that wil?

With the information as presented it's just as likely he's replacing all those that would fire on American citizens with those that won't. There's no evidence either way.

Regardless of the reason, I dismiss that idea.

I can not and will not believe (and I have asked and spoken with many friends in the military) that any member of the Military if it comes down to it will fire on innocent civilians.

You need to really understand the mental side of what it takes to be in the military. I am fed up hearing people say, Military are all brawn no brains etc etc. They know what they are defending and that is the people and freedoms of their country. PERIOD

Most military personnel will defend against all enemies home and abroad. Since when did the average citizen become an ENEMY.
Regardless of orders, I feel the military if ever given that order will lay down arms in protest.

These are not the type of people that would sign up to defend their home and nation one minute and gun down the people they joined to defend the next.....servicemen and women are true patriots. The government may give the orders but I can not imagine it would be followed through en masse.
edit on 17-1-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

hellobruce
So you think Obama micromanages any decision at all in the military....

Sock puppets don't make decisions...

The hidden hand “pulling the strings” is calling ALL the shots.

From The Puppet Master perspective, micromanagement means that someone is “pulling the strings,” controlling what goes on beneath them. That’s exactly what a micromanager (a mind-controlling parasite) is doing when he/she tries to control everything that’s done, or produced, by his/her subordinates. Micromanaging arises out of a sociopath’s general lack of trust in anyone other than themselves and because of that ever growing need for power.

The Puppet Masters

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
More of these commanders retire than have been "purged" out of the system. And it's about time these crooked commanders were shown the door. People that think this is a purge clearly have no idea just how many of these commanders we have in the military.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I think obama realized that even soldiers are actually people and wont round up their own into whats being called FEMA death camps.

Less smart people more drones.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Only to be replaced with more corrupt officers that will be loyal to the new and up and coming regimes. Meaning either Jeb(Rep) or Hillary(Dem). Which are both puppets and loyal to TPTB.

Very interesting times. My opinion, they will test the waters to see if Hillary can be pushed into office, but the ultimate goal is to make Jeb the commander and Chief. The end piece to Prescott bush's long drawn out plan.

With Jeb in command and the loyal officers being place in the right positions means checkmate.

All I have to say is well played Prescott.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Biigs
I think obama realized that even soldiers are actually people and wont round up their own into whats being called FEMA death camps.

Less smart people more drones.

Yes.
Just like cops... they don't want them to be smart. They just want them to follow orders.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

Like it or not it is the Presidents prerogative to hire and fire Military as he is the Commander n Chief. Careful who you vote into that powerful position that is POTUS. He is also legally allowed to issue executive orders just like all Presidents do. again either make sure you vote for someone your going to agree with or vote to get the law changed so Presidents have less power.

Not fair to like a law when you team wins then cry about it when the other guys hold the office.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Careful who you vote into that powerful position that is POTUS.

Too bad we don't have an option to vote for someone that isn't selected for us beforehand.

Even if you don't believe that the powers that be pick them....
How does my primary vote count in Pennsylvania when the nominees have already been decided by the time we get to vote?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Its my understanding that a vast majority off the American military heavy armour is being relocated to central Australia
after its disposal from Iraq and Afghanistan.

Australia is crying out for certain skilled key workers. Perhaps these military leaders are being made redundant for that reason.
Their looking for Medical, logistic, (railway) and Builders of all trades.

The reason is unclear to me at the moment but my " spider senses" seem to sense its either the Chinese or Japanese nations eyeing up Australia's vast tracts off land. It would be a simple task (With free labour, Think Burma railway] to achieve irrigation/population of Australia's dessert lands.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

butcherguy
reply to post by Xeven

Too bad we don't have an option to vote for someone that isn't selected for us beforehand.

How does my primary vote count in Pennsylvania when the nominees have already been decided by the time we get to vote?

It really makes no difference because the people don't elect the president anyway. The electoral college takes that power away from the people. It's all an illusion.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Because we took an oath, and respect it. The White House and the liberal trash that are attempting to tear this great country apart (remember his statement he would ‘make the US equal the Middle East’). They are doing their best to be rid of anyone who does not follow their dictates...of a third world United States.
Below is the oath we took, and stand for!

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

buster2010

butcherguy
reply to post by Xeven

It really makes no difference because the people don't elect the president anyway. The electoral college takes that power away from the people. It's all an illusion.

You have that right.
I believe that they have it all figured out before the Iowa caucuses.
Well before Bill Clinton ever figured on the national stage, a fellow told me that he would be our next President. I said, who the 'eff' is he? He said, "He is the governor of Arkansas." I told him he was nuts. He said that I would see it happen. He also said that Clinton was a goon, with a goon squad that makes things happen for him.
I suppose that he made a lucky guess, or that he was a psychic..... but he claimed he had inside information. He would not cite his source.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

projectbane

3u40r15m
reply to post by Murgatroid

I feel if I point out common sense, it's like yelling at my dog for sliding its ass on the carpet...

IF your dog is sliding his ass across the carpet you may wish to see if his anal glands need expressing.

This is a common symptom in dogs. Its fairly easy to do if you are not "grossed-out" but your local vet can do it in 5 mins for a nominal fee.

The dog has worms.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

This can be read two way's, one your country is in the grip of an ongoing coup which is removing your constitution by the back door and reducing your rights and abillity to fight the change in rule and consolidation of power to the elite. Or, Two they are trying to stop this and are actually the good guy's. It is only you americans on the ground and above it that can determine which of these scenarios fit's the best and it is not a glass slipper so it won't fit perfectly as all sides are grey.

edit on 17-1-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Who's to say, that there are not two sides or even more in a secret war positioning themselves all over this land. They may be the ones destroying supply lines such as rivers, railways, chemical explosions, even an old tactic of poisoning the water supply. It may seem like crazy talk but the fact is these things are happening, they are just being covered by the MSM which caters to TPTB. MSM makes it look like it is this and that but never what really happened.

There could be multiple factions fighting against one another to reign in the power.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

one word. incompetence.
Many of these guys being "forced out" are involved in scandals.

Heck look at the recent story about the guys handling nuclear weapons cheated on their tests.

someones head has to roll.

I have a buddy that just got out of the army. he tells me that it's the worst run thing in the world. nothing like you would think it would be. and that it's horrible.

so i'm not surprised.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Not to mention most of these officers breaking rules have it rather easy with what usually amounts to a slap on the wrist. If it was enlisted, it'd be time in a command corrections unit, a BCD, or being locked up somewhere like Ft. Leavenworth depending on the scope of whatever happened. It's not necessarily Obama pushing for this either, investigations tend to take time and eventually stuff catches up to these people.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

foxhound2459
Its my understanding that a vast majority off the American military heavy armour is being relocated to central Australia
after its disposal from Iraq and Afghanistan.
]

Where did you get that nonsense from?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Your army is undergoing the biggest military refit since world war two and your blissfully unaware !

The Australian government is here in Ireland recruiting loco engineers, law enforcement officers, Prison officers and nursing staff not to mention some our brightest and best young minds straight from college.

Australia is still part of the British empire (what's left off it) so its no surprise the "Empire" wants to guard its colonies.

<< 1    3 >>

join