It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Parliament re-Decorated with Chanel No.5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Some real political activism in France it seems.

These guys really know how to get the point across !!

No horsing around either...

A truck dumped a huge pile of manure outside France's National Assembly on Thursday in a protest against the French political elite.

Looks like they've "Had IT" !!

French Parliament "Dumped"

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Haha that's perfect. What can they charge them with? Littering?

edit on 17-1-2014 by Pimpintology because: of fluoride!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
They won't get charged with anything. In France the people have the right to protest- the laws protect it.
This is a pretty common type of event here. I've often wondered why the people in the US do not ever protest like this?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I usually do not get involved in protests but if I ever do and want to do more then just hold a sign or yell. This is what I will do.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Because the second that someone backed a dump truck on government property, they would be considered a "terrorist" and they would be shot to death. If they survived, they would be charged with chemical warfare. It would be cool to see thousands of dump trucks heading to Washington DC to dump manure on the steps of their dwellings.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

For a second, I had a smile reading that... and then it suddenly hit me that this is is not humor, it is true.
And I felt very sad.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

It's very sad.

This guy here farted near a police officer in WV(where I live) and he was charged with battery on an officer---I kid you not. The charges were later dropped, but still, it was very eye opening.....or eye-burning. However you wanna look at it:
12160.info...

new topics

top topics

join