It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inner Circle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Okay I had no Idea where to ask this question but I figured this was a good place.... but does anyone know where I can find some quotes from the inner circle members that belonged to Hitler and his Cult. Mainly, I just want to know what kinds of things went on around him around the peak of his slaughter. Anyone have any links or knowledge... I've read the book "Our Haunted Planet" By John A. Keel, which was an excellent read, and I suggest reading it. But it was very vague and I can't remember his sources. So please anyone with any information, it would be appreciated.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I recommend "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" by William L. Shirer. It won a Pullitzer Prize for History, and was written by a journalist who personally witnessed the Nazis' rise to power, and German culture during WWII.

Much detail is given about Hitler's inner circle, taken from official Nazi documents that were captured and used as evidence at Nuremberg.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
also try typing quotes into your search engine then a name like Himmler. there are a couple sites i just cant remember them right now.

some day i will remember to bookmark them.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
There are regular programs on digital regarding the last days of Hitler, Hitlers Henchman and similar. Generally on History I think?

HTH

new topics

top topics

join