posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:02 AM
2)Click the cache button (see below) and save the page or just copy and paste into Word.
Doesn't get the entire book but it does get most of it.
I use to be able to save Scribd files but it stopped working.
Here's another idea: Can someone with a scribd
account download this?
Another option if you are really desperate:
1) Go to the Scribd
e-book URL that you want to download.
2) Click on Download or Print tab.
3) The page now will redirect to the next page asking you to either Register for 1 Day pass or monthly premium Access, scroll down and click on
4) Then click on Upload.
5) Upload any Document you have (Note that the document must be legal and unique as according to the privacy terms of the Website).
6) After filling out the details of the e-book you have uploaded click on You are done.
7) Now Scroll upwards and click on go back to download your document click here.
8) Now you must begin with your download dialog box.
edit on Jan000000Fri, 17 Jan 2014 04:22:27 -06004am31Fri, 17 Jan 2014 04:22:27 -060020142217 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..