It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Cause Newsletter: Request for Info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This news letter was produced by CAUS (Citizens Against UFO Secrecy). I am looking for a specific one. It concerned a women who was at the time serving in the military, she witnessed an incoming Top Secret memo concerning a UFO entering the Earth's atmosphere and tracked by NORAD. She was arrested by the FBI and possible charges for unauthorized access to classified material. This newsletter produced a copy of document mentioning the FBI's involvement etc.

Any one out there have this specific copy? I've been on Barry Greenwoods web site, which contains some of the newsletters but not the one I'm after. www.greenwoodufoarchive.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

edit on 17-1-2014 by misschareesee2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigsby

Try here and see if you can find the records.This guy gathers up tons of them and makes them available to anyone that wants to look.
www.theblackvault.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The person you refer to has been active here at ATS in the past. She has copies of most all the relevant documents and gave me links to them at one time. A bit of ufological trivia: The rather notorious and kickbutt "Dr. Armen Victorian" helped her get the ones she didn't have through his FOIA expertise.

She's extremely bright and a nice person. I'll see if I can contact her still and point her in this direction.

edit on 17-1-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hey You it's ME. My re incarnated username as a slight variation. I don't know why I did that, but it's just as well, because I lost my password to my first One. It's gone into oblivion of non existence. I believe I can't pm until I made 20 posts (again-dumb)?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by misschareesee2

HEY! Lookie who's here! So glad to see you, misschareesee. HUG.

Rigsby, meet mischareesee. If you are polite, I bet she could help you out with those docs and MUCH more. She's quite knowledgeable about ufology as a whole.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I use to work with the good Dr, we cooperated in UFO research over a decade ago. I obtained the documents on UCT (Uncorrelated Targets ) and discovered a then 25 year collection program on a variety of subjects including the UFO (it was a Project Number between 13 and 15 digits). I lost contact with him some time ago.

Great, will be nice to see what she and the DR has uncovered. I am at present trying to obtain UTR (unknown track reports) from NORAD after the USNORTHCOM fasco!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

misschareesee2
reply to post by The GUT

Hey You it's ME. My re incarnated username as a slight variation. I don't know why I did that, but it's just as well, because I lost my password to my first One. It's gone into oblivion of non existence. I believe I can't pm until I made 20 posts (again-dumb)?

Hi ya, if your documents are online or available let me know, and PM me if you can. I have had clashes with USNORTHCOM over UTR which they accessed, and then told me it would take up to 3 years and consultation with many other DOD components, then the door slammed. Since NORAD has control over the records and that was that. I have wrote to them on numerous occasions with no reply. I have tried an alternative way and it maybe possible to get something I'll let you know via PM when you can reply.

new topics

top topics

join