It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative Treatments for Breast Cancer?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Galadriel

We're having some success with high dose of Doxycycline. If you can find a doc to prescribe it, it seem very effective for bones metastasis.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Okay... sorry about the friend. I know someone in alternative medicine and there is something potentially interesting going on, even though it is mostly anecdotal so far.

I throw many caveats around as i do NOT want to give false hope and it is totally not FDA approved and I don't have specifics about how it works, but I have a couple interesting stories about it and as it is generally cheap and non toxic, there isn't much reason to not try it.

It is a combination of Maitake Mushroom d'fraction (a certain extract) and l-ascorbic acid (base form of vit c). That combo in a certain ratio is dynamite at killing cancer in a test tube and preliminary testing is showing it might translate to human bodies. It seems to be a non toxic chemo therapy.

This generally non-toxic combo kills 90%+ cancer cells in a test tube over 24 hours, though only 70% for lung cancer for some reason... but that's still pretty good as far as chemo goes, I'm told. The results were found in 2012 in NY by Sensuko Kuno (sp?) and was written up in the Townsend Letter (an alt health periodical) and was just replicated in an independent lab last month. The question is can it translate to the human body and get to the concentrations necessary to kill the cancer cells?

People have been putting the Maitake 'shroom d'fraction drops into vit-c drinks (again an L-ascorbic form, specifically) and/or inhaling the mix with a nebulizer, depending on conditions, like being able to swallow. Some add the d'fraction to IV vit c drips - or take a new lyposomally encased d'fraction and c by itself or with IV c infusions... IVs which have been known to eradicate cancer on their own, but not consistently.

I mention this because I received some bottles of the lyposomal mix to test. I gave one to a man (friend of friend) who had stage 3 pancreatic cancer ... he took two bottles over two weeks and had a remarkable 60% reduction in tumor size where it broke into three pieces, and he felt much better in general... unfortunately, he was clueless about health and let the oncologists talk him into traditional chemo and surgery (not a bad thing, depending), even after they said they had never seen that particular cancer shrink and asked him what he was doing... but he stopped taking the mix and died two months later.

And another guy I know had a basal cell melanoma on his face and he applied the lyposomal mix topically as well as orally... it is a week later and the cancer is 60% smaller and is looking ... better. It now looks like a zit, rather than a black and red monster... he's amazed and optimistic (though will have it excised asap, of course).

When this combo was first found in 2012, another man I knew had a huge colon tumor that had metastasized throughout his body and he tried many alt methods after he went the traditional route and got maimed but the cancer still grew... he was past his outside expiration date by a year due to a slew of natural, alt cancer treatments and diets (no sugar, for instance), but found the 'shroom + v-c mix (oral and in a nebulizer becasue it was in his lungs, too) and finally got that tumor to shrink ... big time. About 80% gone in 3 months. BUT the man then died of an Oxycontin overdose ... the autopsy mentioned the "terminal cancer" seemed to be in remission and was NOT the cause of death.

Lastly, another guy with stage 2 pancreatic cancer that had spread to his liver took the lyposomal mix and reports a 40% reduction in size in two weeks and that he feels healthy again... he will go in for measuring in a couple months.

Taken all together, I feel it is worth looking into and telling folks about... and as the 'shroom drops can be bought for 50$ and the vit c is cheap, there's no down side to trying, although IF the stuff works like it seems, some advanced cancers could shed dead cells too fast and cause sepsis... but ... well .. .I hope this helps someone.

The last thing is a doctor once told me that he thought too tight bras interfere with proper lymph node draining and could contribute to some breast cancers.

edit on 3/3/2017 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Load up on naturals...take a little chemo...Chemo is effective...till it kills ya.

So when the oncologist, scratches his balls, never seeing such results, then you know it's time to call it quits and go natural.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Look up drinking 40 ounces per day of fresh carrot juice cancer cure. It shrinks tumors over time. You simply juice 5 pounds of preferably organic carrots per day and drink it. Costs very little. I can get 5 pounds of organic carrots for 3 dollars or less at Sprouts Farmers market.

Links

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: stestee88
Hi everyone,

Sadly breast cancer runs in our family, 4 of my lovely aunts have sadly passed away because of it. And a lot of the girls in our family are at a high risk. As for alternative therapies: i don't know much about this so i will curiosly follow this topic but i do believe in a healthy diet (mostly based on plants). I think that's the best thing to do changing your diet. One of my aunts did that as well, when shortly after she got diagnosed but she also did chemo. And i'm a trainee nurse and i have to say that i would personally never do that. It destroys even your good cells so
My aunt got sicker because of the chemo but in the end she overcame this and was cancerfree for 5 years. Sadly the cancer returned but in the pancreas! and she didn't stand a chance. I really hope people will consider alternative options because i know and have seen how chemotherapy destroys and changes a person. Love to you all on here. xxx

The scientific facts have long shown that chemo and radiation therapy, and surgery, can and do lead to secondary cancers that are frequently fatal (read "The Mammogram Myth" by Rolf Hefti - see outline at www.supplements-and-health.com... ) yet these "inconvenient" facts were an obstacle to the huge profits the cancer business is built upon (surgery, chemo and radiation therapy), so this criminal cartel has been ignoring, denying, or obfuscating that line of evidence.

For the same fiscal reasons, this corrupt pseudoscientific clique has been denouncing, suppressing and squashing a number of very effective and beneficial alternative cancer approaches, and instead they sold you the lie that only their highly profitable/expensive, toxic conventional cancer treatments are relevant.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Galadriel

In most cases woman are going through chemotherapy and deleting the breasts completely. Instead, they may or may not use silicon implants. Stay positive and follow each doctor's advise.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The most effective home remedies for breast cancer include garlic, broccoli, grapes, wheatgrass, green tea, lignans, soybean, vitamin D, calcium, and a well-balanced diet.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I also have a question. Recently, one pimple like thing appeared on the breast that was itching a lot. Do you think I should go for breast inspection? Could be anything serious?

(post by LisaEsposito removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Watch a youtube video called 'Breast Cancer Solutions'.... it's a talk by Dr John Bergman.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join