It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative Treatments for Breast Cancer?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Just learned a friend has an aggressive form of breast cancer. She's a young mom and is still in shock I believe. She's open to alternative approaches for health/wellness for many years - but obviously is panicky now and unsure of what to do.

I've seen (and subscribed to) a couple "cancer" threads in the past as reference in case I needed them, but am wondering if anyone here has personally gone an alternative route for breast cancer or knows someone who has - and what approach(es) were taken. And what success was experienced.

I can't stay on the boards now as it is late here and I've got work in a couple hours. I'll be able to respond tomorrow evening. Hoping some of our European friends who are soon to be wakening might see this thread before it gets buried and lost.

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
There are many, but look into Frankincense essential oil. Dr Gary Young, Young Living.

Many women have had excellent results using the oil on their breasts and taking it internally.

There is a lot of exciting research about Frankincense oil and cancer.

I'm sure a lot of other folks will be a long to share what they know, but please also check this out. Bless you and your friend!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Galadriel

I have read of people taking oral cesium chloride with one person saying it helped her. If she chooses that route make it absolutely clear do NOT inject it. A woman recently died from exactly that I am unsure as to whom or where she was given the advice to do so. Whatever she decides to go with she should be sure to educate herself on the method and process, and it is always adviseable to be monitored by a health professional that has been informed on the treatment she has decided on.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I STRONGLY suggest you look into MSM, its completely natural form of sulpher and is of vital importance to the body. It used to be found in all fresh fruits, vegetables, seafood and meat but processing techinques have almost completely eliminated it from our diets. Read this article in specific

MSM is a breast cancer miracle cure and so much more

Scientists demonstrated that MSM substantially decreased the viability of human breast cancer cells in a dose-dependent manner. The higher the dose, the higher the benefits. The study showed reduced expression of breast cancer in just 30 days.

Best of luck!

Edit: heres a link to purchase it online in bulk powder form

[url=http://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Pure-Powder-1-Pound/dp/B0013OSNX8/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1389940508&sr=8-5&keywords=msm[/url]

edit on 17-1-2014 by doesntmakesense because: no raisin

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

I don't know what to make of 'Young Living'. They do have a few nice products but are expensive and as a MLM (multi-level marketing) outfit, I have real trouble trusting their products.

However I did have a close girl friend who beat an aggressive breast cancer using them in conjuction with other holistic treatments.

edit on 17-1-2014 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I beat an aggressive breast cancer, but I used the traditional chemo and radiation. I hope your friend does well with whatever method she chooses.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Thank you to all who replied today. I will compile and share with her. I've not heard of these alternative items, so thank you.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Four things.
Lufenuron is a new magic cure for fungus - it really works, I tried it -, and some people recently claim that aggressive Candida is one of the bases of cancer. The drug is legal, not very expensive, it is a veterinary medicine used for inhibiting chitine synthesis in the body (fungus also has chitine like insects).
Rife treatments - I tried audio zapping with many frequencies for virus infections, and again, the unorthodox etiology of some cancers suggest some microbes as the basis. Whatever it is, I read many successful cases of self-healing. Simple audio Rife can be done for free using a sound generator on your PC and speaker wires. It is not painful either, you just have to wait a few days for the body to clean out the bad stuff. I suspect, however, that high-frequency carrier waves are needed for cancer. A radiowave or microwave treatment is said to be successful by a mainstream Turkish doctor living in Italy. His theory is that cells' communication is more based on electrical signals than chemicals.
Third, nutrition - this is obvious. Recent discoveries show that chilies in large doses make cancer cells commit apoptosis. Olive oil, no sugar and white flour, no transfats etc. Miso as a health food. Iodine-containing seaweed, kurkuma etc.
Fourth - remedying some inner causes seem to work many times, healing wounds of abuse and neglect primarily. As a therapist, I have seen a case of uterine cancer healed mainly with inner techniques - NLP - but there was some rad therapy and an operation too. The woman is still healthy after all those years.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
And fifth, homeopathy. Classical, one-remedy. I know a non-medical homeo practitioner, who researched even the Korsakoff method which helped dying soldiers in the Napoleonic wars in Russia and the periodic table methods of Jan Scholten including remedies made from radioactive elements, the aggressive case-finding questioning method bordering depth psychology of Rajan Shankaran etc. He healed quite a few breast cancer cases with a succession of single remedies over the years.
Sixth, energetic healing. Hands-on Reiki or prana treatments for several hours a day.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Interesting about the homeopathy. My own homeopathic practitioner told me years ago that homeopathy doesn't help with cancer or things like heart disease. This is interesting.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
There are several schools of homeopathy - some believe this some that. Classical Hahnemannian would often attempt cancer cases and many times with success. As long as the body's immune system is strong, but repressed, the remedy in ever potentized doses works. I got remedies for a starting tumor of the esophagus starting from a bad gastro-intestinal reflux - and it went away in a few months. Doctor homeopaths are less willing to experiment. But in Eastern Europe they do.
The one illness they had less success with is tuberculosis but that can be treated with antibiotics.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Oh, I completely left out mushrooms!
Ganoderma species in high doses. I know an 81-old man who was deemed inoperable seven years ago for intestinal cancers metastasing. He takes these capsules every day, plus catspaw from Peru.
The mushroom is called Reishi or Ling zhi and it has been proven clinically to cause apoptosis of cancer cells and tone up the immune system. If you can't get it here, try some from Hungary._javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
A friend of my sister beat breast cancer with vitamin B-17 and going on a vegetarian diet. I don't think she went full vegan. Her cancer had gone into remission for a while, but then it came back with a vengeance, in a more advanced stage. The doctors had given her not long to live, but that's when she discovered the B-17. She is still alive and well today (this was about 2 years ago).

Another one I have read about is the Budwig Protocol. There are a lot of interesting things about this one. If you Google "Johanna Budwig Protocol", a bunch of things will come up.

I hope your friend is encouraged by all the great responses you've been receiving, and decides to give natural methods a try. I'll be praying for her.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

Thank you for the information. Truly appreciated!

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Budwig diet
Kombucha tea
Chaga tea
IP6

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Check out this thread....on this site: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Iscador - an Anthroposphical Treatment.

I have a friend who was diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer eight years ago. One breast was removed and then she elected to have the other removed as well. Then she decided against the standard Chemo and Radiation and did Iscador therapy instead along with other "Four Fold Healing" (look up on internet) protocals and is cancer free (she had skin cancer as well from her twenties) after eight years. Not only is she cancer free, she's healthier then she has ever been.

Bon Chance.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I just came across this, in "The Shark's Painbrush" by Jay Harman. In the chapter on Spores and Seeds he tells the story and work of Paul Stamets an expert on mushrooms and on page 170 he shares the following:

"The fat that these organisms might be "smart" is a bit unsettling. But whether or not fungi can think, they are proving their value in medical applications. Results released in early 2011 on a multi-million dollar, seven year study funded by the NIH showed that freeze-dried turkey tail mushroom mycelium supported immune function when taken by women with breast cancer. their immune response was enhanced by daily use, with none of the patients showing any advers effects. there is sweet irony to this story. Paul's farm supplied the mushrooms for the NIH grant starting in the mid-2000s. Later, but before the clinical studies were complete, Paul's eighty-four-year-old mother was diagnosed with the same kind of cancer, but far more advanced, as the patients being studied. she took the same mushroom myclium as part of her treatment program and is now, happlily, cancer-free."

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

thank you - this looks truly interesting and am glad you shared

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join