It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Military slaughtering hundreds of unarmed civilians - VIDEO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
*** WARNING Graphic Video WARNING ***

radioci.embaci.com...

[edit on 11-24-2004 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   
dont know if its my computor, but i cant get to see the video.

any ideas anyone?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   
dont bother, it is pretty non-conclusive.

first off unless you are willing to waste 100MB dont bother(i dl'd it in 5 mins, but it is a non-no unless on broadband).

here is a description

it starts with a large group of (im assuming) african people near a line of tanks, nothing much happens and then you hear gun shots and the cmaer goes blurry but you can see there is somesort of struggle/running away

then it comes back and you see people leaving and numerous wounded people **THIS VIDEO IS VERY GRAPHIC**

over all it goes for 10mins.

[edit on 11-21-2004 by ausconspiracies]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   
It is not clear how many were killed, and it is also not clear how it was started. What is clear is some people were killed and injured in an African nation. Aftr that it is left up to assumption.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The countries that make the EU, in this case France, have military forces, but these are under the command of the country and not the EU, so the title of this thread is not correct.

The title of the video, French soldiers shooting civilians could be a better title for the thread.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
thanks for the advice ausconspiracies.

i have broadband, but i ain't wasting 100mb on the video.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I was going to download it as well but after reading ausconspiracies summery I'm not going to bother either.

From what he said it seems a bit inconclusive and i have no desire to see people getting shot and killed for no reason.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
how can the "EU military" slaughter people, hell even fight people IF there is none.
there is no "EU military comand" is there? there are seperate countries.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Any old bash will do.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The below thread/topic may have quite abit of bearing on this topic?
The New French-Iraq Situation

seekerof

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I guess this is the only battle that the french have won in a long time.....too bad it was against unarmed civilian......I bet then french soldiers have horror stories about the battle. Such as, "We had to wait a whole hour for our tea....it was a nightmare" or "There was blood everywhere from the shrapnel we were getting bombarded with (which basically consisted of a few rocks and empty sods cans), several had to be medivaced from the hotzone"

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
take it americans dont like france then?
or is it because they backed you up once but didnt do it again?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
take it americans dont like france then?
or is it because they backed you up once but didnt do it again?

I dont trust any country that sleeps in bed with sadaam and knows about the oil for food scandal but doesnt say anything because they are making to much money off of it.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I took the time to download and once I did I copied to disc for this will be eliminated from the net shortly. It was a massacrer of innocent human beings. It appeared to be a Commons as in the center of a town. There were old and young wearing western T-Shirts and baseball caps and Nike shoes. On the edge of the commons were tanks and Stryker like vehicles. The camera operator was filming the peaceful gathering of about 500 humans in summer clothes with no weapons of any sort. After a minute or two the firing began and lasted for 30 or 60 seconds. The film then staggered and finally focused on the dead and dying. Mostly women and children. Most disturbing and violent, not for those of weakness to gore and brutality. Even I was disturbed at the witness of innocents. Then came another burst and more humans fell. Unarmed humans out on what appeared to be a Saturday gathering. The Commons or Plaza was surrounded by tanks and vehicles with Anglo Westernerners in battle fatigues. And heavy amour and weaponry. It was a slaughter of humans. Totally unprovoked. Totally unneccesary use of decimating force. Totally inhumane. What the FCUK? Everyone of those Bsatrads should be hung by the neck till dead. I am not against killing when called for, this was MURDER, pure REDRUM. Madness. Most were women and children. I could not tell who they were, but they were Anglo. And when they were satisfied the convoy moved on. With no regard. I am ashamed.
My heritage is offensive to me. I wish to retaliate in the name of GOD and JUSTICE.
I saw what I saw. There was clearly no need for this action.
Now what am I to do in the face of this inhumanity. I am OLD and ANGRY. I wish to KILL THOSE MTHOER FCUKNIG BSARTDS! Behind their weapons. Raw Cowards. Vermin.
I must, know what?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sre2f

I dont trust any country that sleeps in bed with sadaam and knows about the oil for food scandal but doesnt say anything because they are making to much money off of it.

might i say the same about america when it helps create the most wellknown terror groups in the world?
or gives saddam WMD in 1986 i believe. it was ok to use it on the iranians but on kuwait? no.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Im not about to download a 100mb file to see some civlians get wasted. But can anyone that has seen this video identify what types of troops are mowing down these people?

From such things as uniforms,equipment ect...

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Originally posted by sre2f

might i say the same about america when it helps create the most wellknown terror groups in the world?
or gives saddam WMD in 1986 i believe. it was ok to use it on the iranians but on kuwait? no.

I think you need to download and watch the video. It clearly shows the use of
EM weapons as well as mass slaughter. It will not be on the NET much longer

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Tell you this much there is clear eviidence of EM weapons and it won't be there long.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
MattMariott has provided ZERO information about when, what, where, who, no comment whatsoever, just the link.

Is there anything in the video that shows WHEN exactly was it taken? I mean, it could have been 20 years ago or something.

(I havent watched the video, net connection too crappy)

Oh and, as many have pointed out, there is no such thing as EU Military, so the title is very misleading and maybe it should be changed.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
MattMarriott, there is no EU military, yet (unless news of it has been supressed by the alien overlords, of course).

What you should do is change the title to War Crimes: U.S. Military slaughtering hundreds of unarmed civilians - VIDEO.

That way, two things will happen:

1) Lots of ATS members will believe you unconditionally.

2) You'll make lots of new friends and get a lot of posts praising your bravery for posting this.

Good luck, and remember my advice!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join