It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Truthseekerknight, I am happy to be part of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
To start with a small disclaimer.. I sometimes have trouble with spelling so sorry for the mistakes.. My message is more important then my spelling.

Ok on to a little about me..I do my best to only speak truth..I do tend to be very blunt with my analogies, as truth can be said with very few words.

I am a middle aged man who has studied several fields including Science, Psychology, Law, Medicine,Prophecy and the Natural progression of the planet. I do not have a degree in any of them so not to mislead anyone..

I have come to understand We are all slaves to the bigger picture of life..We are but a blink of an eye in the span of time.

Our true purpose on this planet is to be born, grow up, breed, and die...Everything else in life is a distraction to this. Or your blinders are too tight.

I have also come to understand what the meaning of the bible, As the Ten Commandments and Revelation are a warning to humanity as a whole not just the individual, but I will start a new thread on this and go into detail..As some of the bible has been misrepresented and/or misinterpreted. I was also fooled by the words and will have to live with the consequences,

I do not support nor reject any religion..To each his own. As all religions are derived from the same book. It just depends on where your from on how its translated and taught.

My personal opinion is the Almighty is (EVERYTHING) Plant, Animal, Insect, Human, Planets ETC...

We as Humans are on an ego trip that is out of control.. and we all need a good spanking and it is coming very soon..Which I am looking forward to..

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekerKnight

Greetings TSK! Hope you have a great time here and look forward to seeing you around the threads.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Hey there Truthsekerknight, either you as as proficient with your numbers as we all are with hour speeling or you have the wrong date showing on your profile guy?
Unless of course you have been sitting around since 2011?
Welcome to the forum, whatever!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Glad you introduced yourself

Have a cake!!

See you around the boards
Peace and love
-nat

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Welcome aboard TSK.

As you may be aware, the religious topics can get fruity. This is still my favourite site for the varied expertise (those involving seismology are always worth a read).

And this site is the most likely to find aliens on Mars.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Quite the intro !

Welcome to ATS, errr....a few years later....

Nice to see that you've decided to participate. Looking forward to your threads.

Cheers.

edit on 1 16 2014 by SonoftheSun because: grammar

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS Family. Enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Welcome! I'm new as well, but it's been a very informative few days for this guy. I think you'll enjoy the site and the thought-provoking ideas that come up.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Huh?

Did I wander into the introduction board again?

Dammit, I was looking for Aliens and UFOs, this always happens.

*sigh*

Oh, hey TSK, you get lost too?

Man, these halls are confusing...

*wanders off into the dark*

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Greetings to you, as well

I hope you will enjoy & enhance your journey here on ATS!

One of the most of the welcoming, friendly, & helpful sub-communities on here are the avatar creators/artists located on off-topic BTS (see my signature).

In addition, there are many here willing to help through Personal Message, if you haven't discovered already.

Best of all to you!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Welcome I'm looking forward to reading your post & threads.
If you want a cool avatar you should visit the avatar creations site.
Those guys are super creative & it's a free service. Big Fat Furry Texan
did mine & there are many other artist there as well.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
[more

Hello: and I too have just joined this group of people seeking, I hope and pray, the truth...as in The Real Truth of who we all are, for one and where we all came from for another, as to me we are A Spirit Being and it is because we are a Spirit Force of Energy, as well, that one such as I that can, in fact, prove it, as we are also made in God's image, as A Spirit Being and or a Living Ghost, if you will and as I said, A Spirit Force of Energy...of which was the 1st Fundamental Force of Energy that is other than the only known 4 of, as to date, but I come here looking for others to help me prove it all, as I can but it seems it falls under what I would call The Secrete Sciences of The Forbidden Knowledge...if you will.

I need help...you up for it or anyone else for that matter, as we prove what no other in the history of the world has ever been able to do, prove what that can't be explained, The Paranormal, if you will?

My 1st post...so excuse me if I make mistakes, as well. Ron

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS TruthSeekerKnight, enjoy your stay

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
We are Rigel4... We offer Greetings..

The Universe is a cold Soulless place.

God is a notion of comfort.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Well done intro. Good luck. Feel free to seek out some of my threads and voice your opinion.

Soul

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

Hey, hi...I need someone to create me an avatar...how's that done again...if you please?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
have funs, stay safe, make sure you get your cookies and if you see a keebler elf, step on it !

top topics

join