It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newtown shooter may have called radio show year before attack, newspaper says

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Sremmos80
reply to post by WhiteAlice

I have a problem how the scene was handled, the two sweatshirts outside of adams car and the 2 guys reported running through the woods at the time. I have a problem with a drill going on at the same time, so much alike that the news covered the wrong school for a period. I have a problem with the medical examiner that gave and his on scene interview. Long story short, I see to many inconsistencies that don't prove to me without a shadow of a doubt that Adam Lanza was the lone shooter and murder of the victims of sandy hook.
edit on thFri, 17 Jan 2014 18:21:21 -0600America/Chicago120142180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

got one better for you...

in the information released by the CTSP, specifically, the photos of the glock handgun found by Lanza's body, you'll notice the weapon was found with hair snagged in the front sight...now initially, we were told that he killed himself, by putting the gun to his head, then we were told that he put the gun to the BACK of his own head, and fired, which is about as odd a story as gary webb shooting himself in the head TWICE...anyway, then we get the M.E.'s report, which said he died via an intraoral GSW(he ate his gun)...had that been the case, there wouldn't be any hair tangled in the front sight. put it all together, and it suggests he wasn't alone, and that whoever was with him put one in the back of his head, and left the gun there...
edit on 20-2-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

stevcolx
reply to post by Maxmars

Yeah I know. Also remember the P's and Q's. When it comes to the Sandy Hook and Boston Bombing scenarios it's easy to see they were both False Flags. It's too obvious when you see the evidence. But there are still people trying to insist they were real attacks. The Media, ATS debunkers, ATS Mods every time they close the discussion threads and put them in the LOL forum.

You can see why people get annoyed. These conspiracies are still valid for discussion but elements within ATS seem to want to cover them up. I got a warning from ATS for presenting evidence to say the Boston Bombing and Sandy Hook were False Flags. Then on a Hitler discussion I got another warning then a posting ban. For what? Apparently ATS doesn't like Hitler! AND???

Sandy Hook and the Boston Bombing are not real attacks. There's no evidence to support the official story. But still in this forum the discussions are shelved! This is a CONSPIRACY FORUM. We discuss Conspiracies! Questionable Scenarios. And Sandy Hook is a very Questionable Scenario.

i like where you're going, but could you clarify for me...

you say "fake attacks"..now do you mean fake as in they didn't happen at all, and it was all CGI, or michael bay on a GSA contract?, or do you mean fake, as in how the official story is bunk, and while something really did happen, and people did in fact die, what we're being told isn't accurate?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

WhiteAlice
I actually totally agree with you. When the suspect is dead, it basically removes all possibility that the evidence garnered by investigation gets vetted through any court to indicate that "beyond a reasonable doubt". The very scenario allows for a lot of information control in itself because contrary information that would've been used in a courtroom defense may not even be revealed. So, agree with you there. Even in similar cases where the suspect survived and went through trial, there's still going to be information that wasn't deemed palatable for public consumption.

and this is exactly why oswald had to die....they had to shut him up, because he was telling the media that he was a patsy....once he was dead, they could say whatever they wanted about him, and there was nobody that could confirm or deny any of it..

same deal here, dead men tell no tales..

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

We don't have the right to see "em! We don't have a right to see
any evidence that anyone was even shot. Not one drop of blood.
So those that believe the OS are no more then that.

Believers.

that's not entirely accurate....

try as they might, the CTSP DID slip up a bit....

in the photographs they released.....blood soaked black shirts that lanza was allegedly wearing, blood spatter in his mother's bedroom, and on the rifle that apparently killed her...so we do see some...but it wasn't overly obvious...

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

matafuchs

Sremmos80
reply to post by matafuchs

I never said of him shooting, please quote me if i did. I said videos of him pre (before) shooting. Like him walking in or getting out of the car with the arsenal that he had on him. My school had cameras EVERYWHERE and that was 10 years ago, columbine had videos of the people walking around the school....
Lives were lost and everyone deserves to know everything that happened, not redacted official stories that once everyone gets a chance to examine is left with more questions then answers
edit on thMon, 20 Jan 2014 17:29:48 -0600America/Chicago120144880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

I was asking a question. Chill out man.
He is real. As real as can be. He killed those kids. Case Closed. It is hard to swallow but there is evil such as him out there.

The most odd thing found in the investigation was this tidbit...

At age 10, according to the report, Lanza helped write a book that includes characters who kill children, carry bags full of guns and say they enjoy hurting people, “especially children.” The “Big Book of Granny” was apparently written as part of a fifth-grade class assignment.

if you think THAT is the oddest part of the entire investigation, you've obviously not been paying attention, and haven't been reading, really, much of anything released..

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Daedalus

Sremmos80
reply to post by WhiteAlice

I have a problem how the scene was handled, the two sweatshirts outside of adams car and the 2 guys reported running through the woods at the time. I have a problem with a drill going on at the same time, so much alike that the news covered the wrong school for a period. I have a problem with the medical examiner that gave and his on scene interview. Long story short, I see to many inconsistencies that don't prove to me without a shadow of a doubt that Adam Lanza was the lone shooter and murder of the victims of sandy hook.
edit on thFri, 17 Jan 2014 18:21:21 -0600America/Chicago120142180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

got one better for you...

in the information released by the CTSP, specifically, the photos of the glock handgun found by Lanza's body, you'll notice the weapon was found with hair snagged in the front sight...now initially, we were told that he killed himself, by putting the gun to his head, then we were told that he put the gun to the BACK of his own head, and fired, which is about as odd a story as gary webb shooting himself in the head TWICE...anyway, then we get the M.E.'s report, which said he died via an intraoral GSW(he ate his gun)...had that been the case, there wouldn't be any hair tangled in the front sight. put it all together, and it suggests he wasn't alone, and that whoever was with him put one in the back of his head, and left the gun there...
edit on 20-2-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

Oh ya, the shot that did adam in. Very unusual...
When I first started down this hole I thought of a sniper, not sure why but was just my initial thought
I was aware of the reported self inflicted shot to the back of the head, at a very awkward position mind you, I was not aware that the M.E had came out and said he ate the gun...
The shot to the back of the head by himself doesn't make sense to me, eating the gun makes a little more but then where did this massive flaw come from?
I agree that there was a 2nd shooter and he helped adam along with that final shot.
Wasn't the gun jammed as well and what was the final count on spent glock casings?

I

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

in the photographs they released.....blood soaked black shirts that lanza was allegedly wearing, blood spatter in his mother's bedroom, and on the rifle that apparently killed her...so we do see some...but it wasn't overly obvious...

Do you have a link by chance? The only blood I have seen was the one or two little pools in the school,
Really just the black shirts.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Sremmos80
reply to post by Daedalus

Do you have a link by chance? The only blood I have seen was the one or two little pools in the school,
Really just the black shirts.

i'll send you a PM

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
More from the ex cop School Safety Expert:

School Safety Expert: ‘Sandy Hook was a scripted event, at least two years in planning’

Just like Oklahoma City Bombing, 9/11, 7/7 etc. They were all scripted and pre=planned too! Funny that isn't it?

After only filing Connecticut Freedom Of Information requests about the alleged Sandy Hook ‘massacre’, School Safety expert Wolfgang W. Halbig (photo, above) was visited by homicide detectives warning him that if he keeps making inquiries he would suffer the legal consequences.

Now why would detectives go and do that? Wouldn't that admit to anyone that Sandy Hook was suspicious? No! Surely Not!

Halbig also discovered that the report on the Sandy Hook event was the first school shooting in US history to be sealed as ‘Classified’, held by the FBI. Smells like a cover-up.

Yup. Definitely another 9/11 False Flag! Why would you seal a shooting that affects everyone as Classified? Sounds like they don't want the public to see what actually happened. Doesn't it?

Sandy Hook - Scripted Event

Sandy Hook Game-Changer: Solid New Evidence of a Cover-Up Presented

If it all seems too unbelievable, that’s probably because it is…

The world was led to believe by US media and government authorities that a ‘mass shooting’ was carried out by yet another deranged lone gunman, only after reports had initially stated there was a second shooter on several CBS and ABC affiliates. This latter-day Oswald is named Adam Lanza (below), who had no real motive, an aversion to shooting (so we were told at the time), and no one had actually seen in 3-4 years – and a gunman who is believed by some to have a different identity.

Because the case has now been “classified” by the FBI, it’s hard to find any evidence of a mass shooting, but there seems to be more than ample evidence of a cover-up.

But a few brand new discoveries and key expert witness questions have emerged this week that could rip this event wide open…

There is no doubt that indeed there is a cover up. And the obvious reason is that Sandy Hook was a False Flag event!

Solid New Evidence Of A Cover Up

edit on 22/2/2014 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join