It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newtown shooter may have called radio show year before attack, newspaper says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

I think it'd take more than just telling them to be quiet. They would have to convince them and how that would work when the incident took place in the middle of a school with ample survivors is beyond me. It'd be more likely and far easier, at least through my eyes, to suppress why he might have done something as opposed to whether he did it or not. There have been omissions of information in the media about past school shooters that I've noted in my research and whether that was done with wisdom or not, I don't know. Considering we seem to be in the midst of another spate of them, I'm really starting to question those sort of omissions about root causes, motivations, and etc as actually being beneficial. There's a major disconnect between what the media reports (tv, music, video games) and what these kids were actually saying in their own journals in the months prior to their individual shootings.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

I don't think the gov should omit anything, especially when it comes to mass murders and finding out who was responsible. And those at the school can be easily told the didn't or did see something in that high stress time. Those agencies have great tricks to get you to say what they want while making you believe what you are telling them. Not mind control or anything like that. I'm talking conman tactics.
I guess I look at it in the way if my son or daughter passed that day, I wouldn't be able to swallow the story that is out and rest easy at night that all involved have paid for their actions.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Likewise, if somebody had done the same thing to either of my children, I would not be able to rest until I had sufficient answers and solutions to what had occurred. Nothing would stop me. "Why?" is the biggest question the rest of us ask and you bet, it'd would be very consuming for a parent of one of the victims. Even in the case of the JFK assassination, witnesses who saw discontinuous things have for decades stood by their claims of it not going down as the official story stated and that's for someone who wasn't their 6 or 7 year old child. And in the case of 9/11, you have the mother of a pregnant woman who died in the towers never ceasing to scream "foul!" over the past 10 years. So you bet, if there was something that one of those parents of the children slain at Sandy Hook felt was inconsistent or insufficient, they'd be screaming their heads off.

The thing is, there has only been one lawsuit against the State of Connecticut brought up in regards to the Sandy Hook shooting and questioning what occurred. That case was brought forward by the parents of a little child who was in another classroom but heard the entirety of the event over the school intercom and was deeply traumatized by it and whether or not the State and the school protected the children enough. The parents of the victims would've most likely been privy to far more than we would ever be. If they are satisfied that it was Lanza, then so am I. If there was something amiss with that fact, they would be screaming.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Just because only one has surfaced doesn't more aren't settled outside with NDA's. Hit me with the straw grab, but I think you can't deny that is a possibility. 9-11 just had a couple cases, not directed at the gov but at the airlines and the right to go after the saudis and that was after 10+ years of fighting. Still some time for the cases of foul play to emerge IMO

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The problem with the difference between 9/11 and Sandy Hook is that the purported terrorists in 9/11 were on planes where everyone died. Lanza walked throughout the elementary school, was seen by numerous adults (and fired upon some which survived). The former lacks witness testimony from those closest to the purported perpetrators, the latter is rife with it through adult and children survivors. Not everybody who set eyes on Adam Lanza died in Sandy Hook and there were a significant number of those as children fled while Lanza was reloading his weapon. That makes for a number of eye witnesses.

11 children in Soto's classroom survived. One girl survived in Rosseau's classroom by playing dead. The custodian confronted Lanza and survived. That's 13 witnesses right there who saw the shooter, at the least. Lanza didn't blow up in a plane. He took a stroll through a school that had hundreds of children and a few dozen staff in it. Huge difference.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You brought up jfk and 911 first, just was using the examples you had used. And I have heard that custodians claim has been mis reported as well as witnesses that couldn't say if it was just 1 or possibly more because of all the confusion. We are standing on other sides of a chain link fence here it seems, thanks for being civil about the discussion. If you want to discuss the audio recording I can still do that but we got pretty far off topic at this point

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Yep they framed him up real good.

Complete with the "anarchist are violent" narrative they are pushing.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

How do you know he shot anyone?

What proof do you have?

There is no video evidence of him entering the school.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I have watched many hours of video and read many articles and forums about this subject, in my opinion this was set up for GUN CONTROL. Simple as that. Crisis actors, no emotion in interviews, no photos besides one outside of te school. Deleted news scenes, and the media fixing their mistakes. To me I believe it didn't happen but if it did it still seems extremely fishy. And the memorial Facebook page set up before the massacre happened... Explain to me, I want your opinions.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AbshkExoofkdqlk

Five words.

Where are the surveillance tapes?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

We don't have the right to see "em! We don't have a right to see
any evidence that anyone was even shot. Not one drop of blood.
So those that believe the OS are no more then that.

Believers.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You're welcome and thank you to you, too, for the same. I agree that we are on other sides of that chain link fence but at least we can see each others' point of view on the subject and how we're viewing the event, itself. I think the biggest problem with Sandy Hook was that there was a crap load of misreporting going on from a multitude of venues. It really is a pity that Lanza could not be brought to trial but these days, it seems that even a trial is insufficient.

Have a good one and thank you again for the exchange. Very much appreciate it.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Actually, there are videos of the school as well as Lanzas home post shooting. They are out there...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

matafuchs

Actually, there are videos of the school as well as Lanzas home post shooting. They are out there...

Any chance you can link said videos? And if it is video if the aftermath then that's not what he stated. Looking for pre shooting. Video of adam alive.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Videos of the shooting? Him shooting? Good luck...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

Don't even have to be of him shooting, but of him in there, armed to the teeth and still alive would do. But supposedly the highend school was too cheap to spring for a camera system that records.... Even though it isn't that expensive at all.
edit on Mon, 20 Jan 2014 16:43:18 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I never said of him shooting, please quote me if i did. I said videos of him pre (before) shooting. Like him walking in or getting out of the car with the arsenal that he had on him. My school had cameras EVERYWHERE and that was 10 years ago, columbine had videos of the people walking around the school....
Lives were lost and everyone deserves to know everything that happened, not redacted official stories that once everyone gets a chance to examine is left with more questions then answers
edit on thMon, 20 Jan 2014 17:29:48 -0600America/Chicago120144880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Sremmos80

I never said of him shooting, please quote me if i did. I said videos of him pre (before) shooting. Like him walking in or getting out of the car with the arsenal that he had on him. My school had cameras EVERYWHERE and that was 10 years ago, columbine had videos of the people walking around the school....
Lives were lost and everyone deserves to know everything that happened, not redacted official stories that once everyone gets a chance to examine is left with more questions then answers
edit on thMon, 20 Jan 2014 17:29:48 -0600America/Chicago120144880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

I was asking a question. Chill out man.
He is real. As real as can be. He killed those kids. Case Closed. It is hard to swallow but there is evil such as him out there.

The most odd thing found in the investigation was this tidbit...

At age 10, according to the report, Lanza helped write a book that includes characters who kill children, carry bags full of guns and say they enjoy hurting people, “especially children.” The “Big Book of Granny” was apparently written as part of a fifth-grade class assignment.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

matafuchs

Sremmos80

I was asking a question. Chill out man.
He is real. As real as can be. He killed those kids. Case Closed. It is hard to swallow but there is evil such as him out there.

The most odd thing found in the investigation was this tidbit...

At age 10, according to the report, Lanza helped write a book that includes characters who kill children, carry bags full of guns and say they enjoy hurting people, “especially children.” The “Big Book of Granny” was apparently written as part of a fifth-grade class assignment.

So you don't think their should be video then? Is that really that unreasonable? We had video of columbine... Didn't most schools boost security afterwards? There is a camera where they said he walked up to so the front desk can see who is coming in. Report says that doesn't record. But say there was a kidnapping, or attempted, in the parking lot, I wonder if they would have been able to produce video then....

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This was an old school in an area where the last thing they were expecting was this. Chicago needs cameras everywhere but a small elementary school in Connecticut? I don't see a need. Maybe in the parking lot and there was one. To add some security it seems they had a two way otosee who was there at the entry. My question is where is the footage of the camera on the roof?FOIA should provide that now that the case is closedand the FBI was involved.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join