It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newtown shooter may have called radio show year before attack, newspaper says

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
A shocking twist!

as to who actually called:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

WhiteAlice
reply to post by Sremmos80

I don't remember "charismatic social butterfly" being under the description of Devil--just charismatic. Charisma displays itself a variety of ways and not just how one looks. I think you're also confusing the idea that Lanza was like a devil with the idea of an actual devil, itself. I don't believe that THE devil exists (I am, after all, an atheist and stated as such); however, I am fully capable of acknowledging that there are "devils" among us in the sense of deceptive and articulate monsters. Ted Bundy would be another example of one.

Manson was just as bad as Bundy, if not worse, and he was able to get a mass of people to follow him and do most of his dirty work FOR him, that is devil-ish, in my sense of the word.

Also Bundy got away with what he did for years.... If adam was in the sense the same way, wouldn't he want to plan something that wouldn't take him to his demise?

Think dictators past and present as well if need a social butterfly version of a devil like figure
edit on thFri, 17 Jan 2014 15:38:36 -0600America/Chicago120143680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Oh definitely agree there that the social butterfly type can very much exist. When one looks at the full range of repugnance that humanity can represent, you can see all sorts of "devils" at work with various, I guess, "ultimate" motivations and interests. Lanza was fundamentally different from Bundy as is most shooters are from serial killers. I'd tentatively hazard that serial killers are infinitely more interested survival and the more explosive mass murderer types (regardless of how many they end up killing, based on their intention) have no interest in their own survival and tend to be in a more self-annihilating state.

I think that if there is anything that truly links all these "devils" is that they are determined to leave their scorch mark on humanity in one way or the other.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Well i'm not ready to believe that adam lanza deserves the scortched earth of sandy hook, but I do agree with the statement.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Why not? Is it that impossible to believe that someone would target some of our most vulnerable within society? What about the man in China who stabbed 22 school children in 2012? Or, more locally, what about Timothy McVeigh who blew up a building in OKC while it contained a class of children on a field trip and viewed them as being "collateral damage"? Why is it so difficult to believe that one young man could do something so reprehensible when we have had others do just as reprehensible acts to the same type of victims?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I never said the act wasn't or couldn't be carried out by person. All I said was I didn't believe Adam Lanza was that person

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Sremmos80

I never said the act wasn't or couldn't be carried out by person. All I said was I didn't believe Adam Lanza was that person

That still doesn't answer why you don't think Adam Lanza was that person. Why do you think he isn't the perpetrator?

P.S. Kind of funny that we're going back and forth on two similar threads though, lol. At some point, we'll have to try to funnel the two conversations into one.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I have a problem how the scene was handled, the two sweatshirts outside of adams car and the 2 guys reported running through the woods at the time. I have a problem with a drill going on at the same time, so much alike that the news covered the wrong school for a period. I have a problem with the medical examiner that gave and his on scene interview. Long story short, I see to many inconsistencies that don't prove to me without a shadow of a doubt that Adam Lanza was the lone shooter and murder of the victims of sandy hook.
edit on thFri, 17 Jan 2014 18:21:21 -0600America/Chicago120142180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jaffo

No there is not one shred of proof other than the usual # from the Mainstream Media to say it was either way. Unfortunately for people like you there is loads of proof to say that it wasn't a heap of lies!

Like 9/11 it's too obvious what it really was. Guess the CIA programming has worked eh?!

By the way. the CIA is just official Terrorism! That's all it is. If anyone here has an affiliation to the CIA then they can call themselves Terrorists!

And they should burn in hell along with their Israeli Nazi Prostitutes they so readily worship and serve!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

stevcolx
reply to post by jaffo

No there is not one shred of proof other than the usual # from the Mainstream Media to say it was either way. Unfortunately for people like you there is loads of proof to say that it wasn't a heap of lies!

Like 9/11 it's too obvious what it really was. Guess the CIA programming has worked eh?!

By the way. the CIA is just official Terrorism! That's all it is. If anyone here has an affiliation to the CIA then they can call themselves Terrorists!

And they should burn in hell along with their Israeli Nazi Prostitutes they so readily worship and serve!

Now that's one angry post! There are quite a few problems with the way the information reached the public about this. They don't necessarily convey a villain other than Lanza (or is that still considered only an allegation?)

When we discuss proof; you and I must limit ourselves to that which we believe. Aside from shameful revisionism in the name of political correctness; we have here a case where one individual killed many individuals. Rather than presuppose that this is an extraordinary event (sadly it is not) I look at it from the idea that any social engineering exercise must conform to a specific intent. What is the point of orchestrating a horrific mass-murder? How many resources must be consumed in the process, and once again, for what purpose? Are you really certain that these villains you detest so aren't guilty because you detest them? I share many of your opinions, but I know these kinds of topics are land-mines for those seeking offense as an opportunity to wax righteous.

I have no problem hearing what you have to say, (but we are never free to ignore the T&Cs.)

I hope you receive this with the respect intended.

edit on 17-1-2014 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Yeah I know. Also remember the P's and Q's. When it comes to the Sandy Hook and Boston Bombing scenarios it's easy to see they were both False Flags. It's too obvious when you see the evidence. But there are still people trying to insist they were real attacks. The Media, ATS debunkers, ATS Mods every time they close the discussion threads and put them in the LOL forum.

You can see why people get annoyed. These conspiracies are still valid for discussion but elements within ATS seem to want to cover them up. I got a warning from ATS for presenting evidence to say the Boston Bombing and Sandy Hook were False Flags. Then on a Hitler discussion I got another warning then a posting ban. For what? Apparently ATS doesn't like Hitler! AND???

Sandy Hook and the Boston Bombing are not real attacks. There's no evidence to support the official story. But still in this forum the discussions are shelved! This is a CONSPIRACY FORUM. We discuss Conspiracies! Questionable Scenarios. And Sandy Hook is a very Questionable Scenario.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

jaffo

stevcolx
I heard that Adam Lanza 'May' have died the day before.

The Media is clutching at straws because the people are waking up to what Sandy Hook actually was......FAKE.

The more people wake up to the fact Sandy Hook was a False Flag the more the Government push the Media into saying as much as they can to back up their lies!

See, this right here is what I am talking about. NO ONE is "waking up to the idea that this was FAKE." That's not happening. Because it wasn't. And you have ZERO proof at all that it was. And yes, it is disrespectful to the victims and people who was there for you to get online and act this way, quite frankly. Go to that town and tell the people there that they were all in on a hoax. We'll see how that goes...

He won't. None of them will.They stick to the Internet and claim HOAX at every main news story that happens.

It's kind of hard to see the real world from their basement. I want to live there.You know,where there's no crazy people and it's all one big gov'ment conspiracy!

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

I don't believe that sandy hook happened the way it has been told to me. And i don't live in a basement. Kinda pokes a hole in your generalized statement there doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Sremmos80

I don't believe that sandy hook happened the way it has been told to me. And i don't live in a basement. Kinda pokes a hole in your generalized statement there doesn't it?

Why am i not surprised that you dont believe Sandy hook happened the way "they" told you it did.

How about you tell use all then why you dont believe those kids died the way they did, what is it, you think they were all actors or do you think that Adam Lanza was really a CIA/MK-Ultra spook?

I get so fed up with people who spit on the graves of these dead kids.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

Sremmos80

Why am i not surprised that you dont believe Sandy hook happened the way "they" told you it did.

How about you tell use all then why you dont believe those kids died the way they did, what is it, you think they were all actors or do you think that Adam Lanza was really a CIA/MK-Ultra spook?

I get so fed up with people who spit on the graves of these dead kids.

Don't you dare say I am spitting on the graves of the kids. I never said it wasn't a tragedy, I want the truth and those kids parents deserve to have the truth. I'm not saying it was a hoax and no one lost their lives. I stated I don't believe that Adam Lanza was the sole shooter in this event. And then people want to use a voice record that in no way is proven to be Adam to further point the finger at him. That's my problem

And you brought up the alphabet boys and their friends, not me. So don't put words in my mouth please.
edit on thSun, 19 Jan 2014 11:58:46 -0600America/Chicago120144680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thSun, 19 Jan 2014 13:23:29 -0600America/Chicago120142980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I hear what you are saying and can get where you are coming from but a lot of these things, at least from my point of view, seemed to be the consequence of a really crappy mainstream media not verifying sources and more. Much of what they were reporting that turned out to be untrue was gained from Twitter and I think that what you had was a media trying to compete to get the most up to date information they possibly could without verifying source or what was actually occurring. Basically, reporting without fact checking first. If you remember, there was some pretty heavy rebuke that was dished out at both Twitter and the media for making the reporting a total mess. I was watching Twitter and saw a lot of it going down.

The other thing that I consider in regards to multiple shooters is if one did have multiple shooters whose primary victims were very young children (kindergarteners), then finding just one of those shooters would be totally insufficient as it would take a serious monster to do such a thing in the first place. As there were those reports of 2 guys running in the area (and if I recall correctly footage), a cover up of their possible participation would require so many to back that up from survivors within the school, police officers on scene and follow up investigators. Because of the nature of the crime, there is no way that people would just accept the murder of 22 children as being necessary or allowing any accomplice or individual involved to "get away with it". It's human nature to be protective of very young children--that's how our species has survived.

As far as the drills go, my youngest was in elementary school last year and her school had a number of "lockdown" drills that directly involved shooter scenarios. Her school didn't have an active shooter (though it did go on lockdown once because someone with a gun was spotted several blocks away). Emergency preparedness, for better or worse, is meant to prepare individuals for a potential emergency through practice because panic and uncertainty can become a nemesis to survival in an actual emergency situation. That is the basis for drills and there are a multitude of drills that take place from fire drills, earthquake, shooter and more these days. My mother was an administrator at a local university hospital and they typically had a monthly drill with some really whacked out scenarios including released contagion drills. Nothing ever occurred in those drills either. Sometimes I think the reason why there is a correlation between a drill occurring and an actual event occurring is because we are so "drill" heavy. The more drills, the more chances that something will occur during a drill.

Anyways, that's how I perceive some of the things that you find issue with. I don't have a whole lot of problem with imagining that a young person would attempt to kill people within a school because I've had direct experience with just such an individual. One of my classmates in middle school was planting pipe bombs (all, thankfully, failed) in the girl's bathroom at my middle school at least a half a dozen times in one year. They caught him when he blew most of his hand off in the process of making one.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

stevcolx
I heard that Adam Lanza 'May' have died the day before.

The Media is clutching at straws because the people are waking up to what Sandy Hook actually was......FAKE.

The more people wake up to the fact Sandy Hook was a False Flag the more the Government push the Media into saying as much as they can to back up their lies!
and lets not forget that both the fathers of lanza and holmes were going to testify in the libor scandal and the b.s about his mom being a teacher at the school

but it is the facebook page up the day b4 that is interesting
www.madravolt .blogspot did adam lanza exist

edit on 19-1-2014 by 999zxcv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Just because what I said was on twitter at one point and then taken down does not negate it. If we want to talk about specifics and inconsistencies we would need to go to another thread. At the end of the day when the cops walked in they had 27 bodies, 26 victims and 1 suspect to tell no tales. And that's the fence i can not get off, Adam Lanza is a suspect and the official story that tells me different doesn't prove without a shadow of doubt that it happened the way it is presented.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I actually totally agree with you. When the suspect is dead, it basically removes all possibility that the evidence garnered by investigation gets vetted through any court to indicate that "beyond a reasonable doubt". The very scenario allows for a lot of information control in itself because contrary information that would've been used in a courtroom defense may not even be revealed. So, agree with you there. Even in similar cases where the suspect survived and went through trial, there's still going to be information that wasn't deemed palatable for public consumption. No arguments there at all and that's actually why I focused on the multiple shooters portion. If Lanza was NOT the actual perpetrator or had accomplices, it involves simply too many people and flies against what is human nature in the majority of us--that urge to protect young children that our survival as a species necessitates.

It takes a very serious psychopath to do what was purportedly done to those children or, alternatively, a very deeply disturbed individual whose empathy was so misaligned as to think they were doing the right thing. Both would be incredibly dangerous and there would be very few in the world that would want either free in the world.
edit on 19/1/14 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

But if the only people that had to get on board was the PD and all that takes is the chief to talk to the cops/ detectives on the case and tell them to just keep their nose off the subject cause the alphabet guys are taking over. Those guys are conditioned to not question something like that. No need to convince the others because they will simply be shunned away as a "conspiracy" since the law and official story collaborate.

And I know this sounds cynical but not every one puts a child's life before their own.. I'd say human nature can show we can be just as selfish as we are caring.
edit on thSun, 19 Jan 2014 15:50:04 -0600America/Chicago120140480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join