It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A university janitor's secret project.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lingweenie

They should make that IRS auditors complete that maze before auditing someone, since that's kinda how they've made the tax code in the United States.

To be fair and all.

Also:

It's a shame he is a janitor. He would make an excellent electrical engineer or electrician.
edit on 16-1-2014 by OrphanApology because: D

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Is there even a way to solve it, or is it just a bunch of random pathways leading to nowhere in particular? Pretty impressive if it actually has a way to the end. I'm guessing this guy had a lot of down time, I wonder if even he can solve it.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This is great! I can only imagine what goes on in his mind. Lol, I bet he could build a crazy SImCIty!

I'm guessing this is going to make few of the members pretty crazy if they purchase this thing. Can't wait to hear their comments down the road, that is, if we ever hear from them again!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Thats astonishing, its like computer circuitry.

I dont think i could solve that must less draw it.

Amazing S+F

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It's not a maze at all it is the design/blue print for a flux capacitor. I'm lost from just looking at it.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If only they had this for the last job in Inception. Then they wouldn't have had to worry about subconscious security so much.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lingweenie

This in my opinion shows the potential of people! Yet there are so many of us that are limited by repetitive
mindless jobs spending massive portions of our lives involved in jobs which would be better suited to machines!
We all have the potential for brilliance but have our creativity stripped from us by federal doctrines to create
carbon copies of unthinking and complacent groups of followers intent on following orders instead of questioning!

Most of us have no idea how truly capable we are beyond any limit except for those we set for ourselves! It's because
of this and the usual tearing down by our siblings, peers and parents that gets us to believe we are only capable of
minute, menial tasks! I wonder if this is why a deaf and blind woman was able to accomplish so much because
Keller never knew how big a task it was or heard anyone say she couldn't!

Just think how advanced our world would be if we lived in a cooperative world where we supported each other
instead of using one another for a stepping stool! Maybe some day we our progeny will see this!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

Ive been an electrician 31 years. He would not make a good electrican, how can you come to that assumption? Because the maze looks like electrical schematics? Do you have an idea of the amount of math involved in electrical work? How about how much math is in engineering? There's zero math here, what is here is time amd plenty of it. It's complex YES. is it genius NO. As stated prior...time and plenty of it. And not to sound like an ass, any one of us on here could do the same..given the time and the patience. It's really not that hard to draw a maze, When I was younger I was into Labyrinth's. any one can draw them, there's even a labyrinth KEY to when drawing a labyrinth. Jeff Bridges is really into labyrinth creating. Not saying what's displayed here isnt fantastic, it is. But is also something given the time..we all can do.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Question: What's with the stack of papers? Are all those differemt mazes or part of a gaint maze?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

You took comment far too seriously.

I would recommend yoga and maybe a glass of wine...

Maybe put on some Dvorak while you're at it.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

Actually I did'nt. From the start on the thread everyone is all Ohh ahh, it's just not that complicated to draw a complex maze GIVEN THE TIME. Start off with your start point and draw to the finish, then go back and confuse it any way you want. Whoever did this was into the art & had plenty of time. It's not savant or genius. It's a maze. You are the one that said he would make a good electrician, please explain to me HOW you came to that conclusion. As well as being an engineer, do we see any evidence of either of those professions in this maze? No we dont. It's art. That's it. Now if you told me an autistic child or one with a savant capability did it then I would be Ohh Ahh, because that would be truly awesome.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I wanted to see how many pages I could go before someone made a Good Will Hunting reference...Not even one page, lol.
This is pretty neat. Were there mazes on all of the pages in that stack, or was the entire maze on the one sheet? Or did the sheets all go together to form a super maze? At first I thought it would be easy, just time-consuming, to create something like that, but then I realized that it actually would take some pre-planning, and either a strong eraser, or the ability to visualize where lines are going, where other lines will go, etc.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
All "problems" have solutions, and I like solving problems. I'd take a shot at it, just for the sheer thrill of solving something so complex.

That aside... That is indeed impressive. It's humbling to look at something like that, and be awed.

Hats off to the creator!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

freakjive
Great thread, OP. I am fascinated by this.

This was originally posted last year and the article claimed that it was a japanese guard. I'm curious as to why the stories are reported differently.

Check this out: www.digitallifeplus.com...

Hmmm, that is odd. Nice find.

Perhaps the man was in a different job at the time, and maybe the topic somehow got brought back to light. Not too sure.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If it's a maze, couldn't you just use a photoshop program to bucket fill a different color into it to highlight the path?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join