It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happening now and I never even realised

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

ok, maybe bullying was too strong a word, i should have said pressuring. how close? close enough to have a realistic and informed insight.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have some knowledge of this . They (I assume the power companies ) are putting it about on the MSM power cuts are inevitable . This puts it in the minds of the masses that power cuts are coming . When the power companies continue to increase their prices because of the power cuts, the masses will plead with these companies to install their smart meters, thinking it will save them money . The investors in these companies are UK government , 23 out of 29 ministers are multimillionaires and the Lords are ALL millionaires . They are pigs in the trough and investors in these power companies .

The masses don't stand a chance, we will all be forced to take these meters and the BS that comes with them . They will know when you're in , out, when you brew up and watch TV . They will know when you do you washing and so on . This guys post is only telling us the inevitable .

But it doesn't have to be that way , install now, a solar panel system . Also install a wind gene as back up . Look for alternatives , like LPG , wood burning stoves and anything that will get you off grid . David Cameron is pushing hard for fracking , it's all connected and staged so the masses will accept what the government want . Thanks for this post .

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

MysterX
reply to post by taoistguy

An invite to post their agreement with your view...is bullying?

Riiighhht...and out of interest, just HOW closely connected to politics are you exactly?

Mods...can you look into this please?

It goes without saying...doesn't it?
edit on 16-1-2014 by MysterX because: added info.

lol why would the mods look into it? into what? and why/

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Waiting for two more stars mate...if you're smart (no pun intended), you'll hold back a while.

edit on 16-1-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Im sick of people on the internet, you sit there and accuse people of making things up.

Do me a favour mate, got to your local pub, and when someone tells you something, tell him he is a liar and tell me how your soar face is after.

Whether you believe me or him is up to you but don't come on here calling me a liar, when Im just repeating what I wa told
What the real reason behind smart meters are
By someone who actually designs and make them

All my life I have never ever been questioned when I said something but every little dick on here thinks they can just call you a liar.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

lol. you think i'm starring myself? are you paranoid? :\

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Wow. In a way I appreciate the humor in how the elite who control the banks and utility companies can not only find another way to rip off the working class but give them a lower class of people to blame it on. They must be proud of themselves.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by adarma

Well...they can't be accused of being stupid can they, outright blatent and patently obvious sharks yes, stupid, no.

Especially if they actually do exclude (at least initially) the Police, the Military, the Legal profession...and just about anyone else who had at least a small chance of spotting and challenging this move.

How does the saying go?

They persecuted the guy down the street and i did nothing, because i live in a better street.

They came for the guy who was a different religion and i did nothing, because i have a better religion.

They came for my neighbour who was talking about the guys who were taken from down the street, but i did nothing because they let me alone.

Then...then they came for me, and there was no one to stop them.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

ChefSlug
What's Tescos?

Probably the largest supermarket chain in the world.
The worlds largest buyer of palm oil hence also an orangutan murdering company.

link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Your right. In Canada, there will be no avoiding them. And any gas or electric company that the household uses, has a "easement" or "right of way" to access their meters.

And the alternatives like solar power are priced so high, you have to be rich to be able to afford them. Cheapest I've seen was almost $2000 per panel. And you need lots of them....

On the plus side, it's now illegal here to turn off heat or power in the cold months. At least it is in Saskatchewan.

Our smart meter doesn't have peak times, but it's still impossible to budget. The cost of the power varies every month, with them just saying that's how they "save" us money

link   

taoistguy
reply to post by MysterX

lol. you think i'm starring myself? are you paranoid? :\

Oh, i'm extremely done with you matey.

We'll just wait for those who know, to do what they do, and see if i'm paranoid or not...shall we?

ta ta.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

You are paranoid....it was me

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

MysterX
reply to post by adarma

Well...they can't be accused of being stupid can they, outright blatent and patently obvious sharks yes, stupid, no.

Especially if they actually do exclude (at least initially) the Police, the Military, the Legal profession...and just about anyone else who had at least a small chance of spotting and challenging this move.

How does the saying go?

They persecuted the guy down the street and i did nothing, because i live in a better street.

They came for the guy who was a different religion and i did nothing, because i have a better religion.

They came for my neighbour who was talking about the guys who were taken from down the street, but i did nothing because they let me alone.

Then...then they came for me, and there was no one to stop them.

They are FAR from stupid , it's we / us that needs to wake up very quick .

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

And why?

To derail..you're pissed off at me, just pissed, fed up, living at the same address...what?

Going back over the thread, it's obvious there's a motive and it cannot be appreciation of content...so what?

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

If I like a post I will star it....stop trying to control me.
I agree with tao and what he has said.
Why so but hurt? eh?.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Just got a phone call.
A recording on the line said that in the coming months
I can avoid large increases in my electric bill if:

My Bill is over 126 dollars a month.

And if I own my own home.

I can then register to an Obama program and
avoid the coming price hikes. Just right now. No
percentage was mentioned. Just pretty much telling me
i'm assed out. I barely use the lights in my house even at night
to conserve energy and my bill is still 80 bucks a month at least.
So even if i did own my own place, I'd still get penalized for
conserving energy.

This world is completely ####ed up side down sideways to
tuesday. I just don't get it. Unbelievable.
I need a beer.
edit on 16-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

it's not 'all about you'. :|

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by pavmas

We are in Ca. we already pay more for peak time useage and weekends and holidays. we pay more when we use more than the set base amount of power per kwh. The rates keep going up and up. We now pay without consent for Low Income Assistance, Dam Removal plus many taxes and charges. When the dam removals are paid for the charge will remain I am sure, that is how things work. We used to have an option to pay into the low income fund now they just nab it even though we can barely pay our own.

What is Dam Removal?......Serious question but I suspect the answer is going to be Dam Removal! :-)

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

pavmas
reply to post by Char-Lee

Sorry to hear that mate, it appears that they want more and more without having to produce more using things like global warming, their profits just rise and rise.

Can you tell me how much you are paying to last year, and is it more expensive to run appliances between 4 and 7

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by adarma

Agreed.

Only, most of us won't will we...that's how they'll get away with pretty much anything, including this.

It's actually depressing isn't it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join