It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering, The IPCC and our Global Future

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bellor

Why in light of the factual documents represented here do people decry that weather modification is fantasy?

Weather modification is real and being used all the time, but it isn't exactly what you think it is...

They even have a website...

www.weathermodification.com...

They also tell you who they have as customers.

So what factual documents represented in this thread brings you to the conclusion that weather modification is something other than what has been shown it is?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

network dude

peewee2565
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

these people openly admit to doing it, you can go to their web site and check them out they are doing it world wide!!! weathermodification.com...

Are you familiar with cloud seeding?
this explains it.

It's not secret, and it's been done for a long time. Since the 1960's.
Actually Tesla was the father of geoengineering back in 1912. He invented it Bernard Eastlund patented it. They are no longer
seeding clouds, they are putting put charged particals with barium into the ionsphere and super activating the particals than sending energy back to the ground where it not only has effects on weather, and fault lines. our health, farming, it also helps them locate natural gas pockets
just as Haarp has done for Alaska.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by peewee2565

They are no longer
seeding clouds, they are putting put charged particals with barium into the ionsphere and super activating the particals than sending energy back to the ground where it not only has effects on weather, and fault lines.

So they aren't seeding clouds anymore you say, well then you may want to inform this company as they are under the impression that they are still seeding clouds.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

peewee2565

network dude

peewee2565

these people openly admit to doing it, you can go to their web site and check them out they are doing it world wide!!! weathermodification.com...

this explains it.

Actually Tesla was the father of geoengineering back in 1912. He invented it Bernard Eastlund patented it. They are no longer
seeding clouds, they are putting put charged particals with barium into the ionsphere and super activating the particals than sending energy back to the ground where it not only has effects on weather, and fault lines. our health, farming, it also helps them locate natural gas pockets

Who is they? Your description was fairly precise, unlike certain other claims I've seen. How do you know that is what "they" are doing? Also, how would we see this activity manifested from the ground, looking up?
edit on 3-4-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

peewee2565

network dude

peewee2565

this explains it.

No, they aren't. As head of the Illuminati, I can assure you they are not using Tesla's air energy model. We tried that back in the 50's and the women's hair would get all staticky and stand up. (hence the beehive) and nobody could stand to look at them. Now, we just seed clouds.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

network dude

peewee2565

network dude

peewee2565

this explains it.

No, they aren't. As head of the Illuminati, I can assure you they are not using Tesla's air energy model. We tried that back in the 50's and the women's hair would get all staticky and stand up. (hence the beehive) and nobody could stand to look at them. Now, we just seed clouds.

If i new knew who they the ones Air force, Navy, goverment, who were putting this crap : These figures indicate how many times they are over the allowable toxic limit:
Aluminum: 15.8
Antimony: 63.3
Arsenic: 418
Barium: 5.3
Cadmium: 6.0
Chromium: 6.4
Copper: 9.0
Iron: 43.5
Lead: 15.7
Manganese: 513.8
Nickel: 10.7
Zinc: 7.5
Additional Research & Videos are at the CaliforniaSkyWatch.com & theAgricultureDefenseCoalition.org.
Interestingly enough, Monsanto has just released an Aluminum Resistant Seed which is Genetically Modified to tolerate Aluminum in high levels in the soil. Is this a coincidence, or do they know something?
if i knew who exactley they where i would go after them . I put this out there to try to ban togather human populus to make them aware they are doing mass extermination on us! Haarp is no longer a cloud seeding program for rain, anyone who believes that is a fool.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

wher and what are those levels from?

chemtrail believers have a long history of faking stuff like this - measuring levels in dirt and then complaining that they aer many times higher than the allowable levels in water, measuring levels in rainwater that are miniscule and not even noticing that the paperwork identifies that, inventing their own levels and saying that levels in dirt are the same as levels in air.

so unless you can show that these supposed high levels are accurately measured and attributed they are just more baseless assertions.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Haarp is no longer a cloud seeding program for rain, anyone who believes that is a fool.

Oh my, the same could be said about anyone who thinks HAARP ever was "a cloud seeding program for rain".

You seem a little confused here. First you say they're seeding

peewee2565

Then you say they're not

peewee2565

They are no longerseeding clouds, they are putting put charged particals with barium into the ionsphere and super activating the particals than sending energy back to the ground

So which is it?

What is your source for them putting barium into the atmosphere? I've seen something from TankerEnemy's blog where he appears to have confused some high altitude tests using rockets with "spraying" from airplanes.

ETA: You do know the ionosphere begins at an altitude of 50+ miles?

edit on 3-4-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

network dude

peewee2565

network dude

peewee2565

this explains it.

AS to what Haarp really does hear are their patents: patft.uspto.gov...,686,605.PN.&OS=PN/4,6 86,605&RS=PN/4,686,605
patft.uspto.gov.../47121 55&RS=PN/4712155
patft.uspto.gov.../50386 64&RS=PN/5038664
these will explain everthing this is not cloud seeding!!! be sure to check out all of the diagrams, they will blow you away!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

AS to what Haarp really does hear are their patents: patft.uspto.gov...,686,605.PN.&OS=PN/4,6 86,605&RS=PN/4,686,605
patft.uspto.gov.../47121 55&RS=PN/4712155
patft.uspto.gov.../50386 64&RS=PN/5038664
these will explain everthing this is not cloud seeding!!! be sure to check out all of the diagrams, they will blow you away!!!

Interesting, but it didn't blow me away the first 50 times it was posted what makes you think it will blow me away this time?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Here is your first listing:

BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION

.Iadd.1. Field of the Invention .Iaddend.

.Iadd.The present invention relates to a method of making and affixing a reusable probe to a patient by means of disposable bandage apparatus so that there is no contact between the costly, reusable portion of the probe and the patient. The contaminated bandage apparatus, which is relatively inexpensive, can then be discarded after single patient use and the probe can be re-used with a new bandage apparatus. .Iaddend.

.Iadd.2. Description of the Related Art .Iaddend.

Heretofore the use of pulse oximeter probes has been limited to the use of a costly, reusable probe, which is contaminated by use on a patient, or cheaper, single-use probes, which, in the aggregate, amount to a considerable expenditure for a healthcare institution.

.Iadd.Others have attempted to convert single-use probes into multi-use probes through a lamination process. In that process, the original adhesive material is removed from the original manufacturer's sensor. The sensor is then laminated in a plastic sheath and the entire sheath is then inserted into a transparent, adhesive-backed sleeve, which is then adhered to a patient. After use, the probe can then be extracted from the sleeve and inserted into a new sleeve for use on another patient. .Iaddend.

Did you read it at all, or did you just copy it an paste it in? I get how it all works, you post walls of "information" and hope that nobody is smart enough to read it. Or perhaps you were just duped into this by that method.

Either way, I would suggest you do HONEST,REAL research into this subject before you fly off the handle.

Speaking of flying off the handle, that reminds me of a story.

A black fly was buzzing around the barnyard looking for a meal. Low and behold, the cow had just dropped a fresh pile. Steam still rising from the fresh load of recycled goodness. The fly makes a "B" line for the pile. He eats until he is about to pop. So he decides it's time to fly off to safety. But......he had ate so much he couldn't take off. He looks around and spots a shovel leaning up against a wheel barrow. He slowly climbs up the handle. He reaches the top and thinks, If I jump from here, surely I can get enough lift to generate flight. So with a quick prayer to the fly God he jumps. Instead of flight, SPLAT! the fly dies.

the moral of the story? It's never a good idea to fly off the handle if you are full of Bull Crap.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

network dude

Here is your first listing:

BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION

.Iadd.1. Field of the Invention .Iaddend.

.Iadd.The present invention relates to a method of making and affixing a reusable probe to a patient by means of disposable bandage apparatus so that there is no contact between the costly, reusable portion of the probe and the patient. The contaminated bandage apparatus, which is relatively inexpensive, can then be discarded after single patient use and the probe can be re-used with a new bandage apparatus. .Iaddend.

.Iadd.2. Description of the Related Art .Iaddend.

Heretofore the use of pulse oximeter probes has been limited to the use of a costly, reusable probe, which is contaminated by use on a patient, or cheaper, single-use probes, which, in the aggregate, amount to a considerable expenditure for a healthcare institution.

.Iadd.Others have attempted to convert single-use probes into multi-use probes through a lamination process. In that process, the original adhesive material is removed from the original manufacturer's sensor. The sensor is then laminated in a plastic sheath and the entire sheath is then inserted into a transparent, adhesive-backed sleeve, which is then adhered to a patient. After use, the probe can then be extracted from the sleeve and inserted into a new sleeve for use on another patient. .Iaddend.

Did you read it at all, or did you just copy it an paste it in? I get how it all works, you post walls of "information" and hope that nobody is smart enough to read it. Or perhaps you were just duped into this by that method.

Either way, I would suggest you do HONEST,REAL research into this subject before you fly off the handle.

Speaking of flying off the handle, that reminds me of a story.

A black fly was buzzing around the barnyard looking for a meal. Low and behold, the cow had just dropped a fresh pile. Steam still rising from the fresh load of recycled goodness. The fly makes a "B" line for the pile. He eats until he is about to pop. So he decides it's time to fly off to safety. But......he had ate so much he couldn't take off. He looks around and spots a shovel leaning up against a wheel barrow. He slowly climbs up the handle. He reaches the top and thinks, If I jump from here, surely I can get enough lift to generate flight. So with a quick prayer to the fly God he jumps. Instead of flight, SPLAT! the fly dies.

the moral of the story? It's never a good idea to fly off the handle if you are full of Bull Crap.

i don't go away that easy. how do you explain this patent than? chemtrailsplanet.net...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

That's easy. If you look into the discussions that have been around for SRM, the main theory is that spreading tiny particulates in the upper atmosphere, ( around 50,000 feet) would be the best way to lower the Earth Mean temp. If that's the case, then being the guy to invent the tools would be a smart way to go. But knowing the the UN has a moratorium on Geo-Engineering, it's safe to say, that it's not happening yet. Now if you can find a company that is MAKING this product, please let me know.

But, you have nothing to say about your other mistakes? Were the intentional, or were you fooled by liars?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

i don't go away that easy. how do you explain this patent than? chemtrailsplanet.net...

Well just looking at the site I see something very familiar...

Conspiracy Fact: the Department of Defense first published “Chemtrails” in 1990 as the title to a required chemistry course for new pilots attending the esteemed US Air Force Academy. The term “chemtrails”, and its implied meaning was eventually adopted by civilian observers to describe unusual jet contrail emissions. (Oxford dictionary)

You may want to take a good look at this...

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I was trying to take baby steps into the land of lies. One at a time.
I'd be quite pissed if the place I was going for information made me look foolish time and time again.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I was trying to take baby steps into the land of lies. One at a time.

I guess I have a little bit of jumping the gun syndrome.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

than why is there such a hush hush by the media and press: www.thetimes.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

What is your point now? Don't take this the wrong way but you're all over the place here. There seems to be a good amount of "Blue cars must be made of sky" type connections or worse going on.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation

What is your point now? Don't take this the wrong way but you're all over the place here. There seems to be a good amount of "Blue cars must be made of sky" type connections or worse going on.

new to how to make this work right . got all this information, but don't know where or how to put it down.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

That's okay.. Take your time.

We were all new at one time, eh?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join