It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to share with you somethings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Life is a funny thing and we never know what is around the corner.

Life can teach us many things in many ways some good and some bad. Yet.. the fact remains you should not let it effect you instead you should learn from it and draw from its knowledge. In my life I experienced and learned many things -

I been poor
I been rich
I been healthy
I been sick
I felt love
I felt heart break
and many upon many things....

Each experience taught me many things and opened many doors, for even within the darkest room there is always a meaning/light to open ones eyes. For within every experience and every person we meet we either learn a lesson or a prologue towards a point we meant to reach. However, I do not believe in God and yet he/she/they belie in me to find my way, it is some what strange to know things.

Yet ! at the same time I know nothing more then a grain of sand on an infinite beach we call existence spread across many worlds & times.

The Father,The Mother or The Family Of Light, whatever that you call it is a lot closer then any of us think, picture a tiny spark, the tiny grain of sand and multiply that by infinity. We can never truly grasp or get close to what God or Whatever it is that is out there truly is. We try to put a point or define it but we can never truly understand it or the meaning behind it. So why do we continue to try ?

Only in death do we find out and in near death do we get a peak at grasping the meaning.

My main point is believe in whatever way you want to believe, don't let others or a church tell you how you meant to believe.

We are given the choices and as long as you make the right ones you will be fine

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

You're coming awfully close to Satanism here. Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

If this is what you advocate then I hope you're ready to deal with the 'freedom' of other people's evil. Some people ARE truly evil, without some kind of balancing power they're going to crush the meek.

I agree in principle with your post. God isn't this all controlling entity people make out, you're actually entitled and asked to worship within the confines of your own home, this brings you closer to a walk with God. Your faith is personal and it should remain that way until you see something that needs help or correction, correction through love and understanding; not a club.

I understand you feel God is unknowable but that's not true. You know God through his word and his promises. God wants you to understand him. You're not separate from God (know not that ye are Gods, said by Jesus himself), power was given to you to understand. You and God are one, you're the temple.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

Seems the new age is coming along supremely. A lot of the time on this site new age philosophy is thrown around and accepted widely as fact. Strange times. If you're really into your new age philosophy then Alan Watts is probably a yogi you listen to. All I can say is, most new agers I've spoken to and known (myself included in the past) harbor a deep emptiness and existential crisis waiting to happen. They lack meaning and so look to vastness and super-connectivity to relate. Everything is everything else - their separation forces them in desperation to look outside of themselves for a higher purpose when we're given one to begin with. Love one another as the LORD loved us. The lie in the new age is that there ever WAS a separation from the almighty.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

We are given the choices and as long as you make the right ones you will be fine

Even if 'you' make the wrong ones, you will be fine. That's what the 'dark night of the soul' is all about - and sounds like you've had your fair share of that.

Life is about learning. As much as possible. I don't think we can learn what is required of us to be a 'full citizen of the universe' until we've lived through just about everything - as both victim and perpetrator, in the lap of luxury or in the direst famine and poverty-stricken remote village -

S/F
Hope they don't move this one...

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Very good OP. S&F

A mistake is not a mistake if we learn from it, it is a learning experience. We should learn from everything we do. We should learn to fit into society even though society is kind of a deception. If we want to enjoy life we have to fit in, but we do not have to believe what others say is real when evidence shows otherwise. Acting is essentual to fit into a world of deception when you know that many lies form the reality of the time. Keep most of your knowledge of reality to yourself, maybe someday more people in society will be able to see they have been misled and hopefully the truth will come back into reality.

It seems that people don't learn, even though we record our mistakes people think they have gotten smarter over the years and they do not examine the past mistakes our ancestors made properly to find the whole truth. We bury ourselves in reoccurring mistakes every few generations. If you see the mistakes reoccurring, society seems to not want to see them and call you a conspiracy theorist and uninformed of the changes that were made in presenting the newly improved lie. That's life, we cannot fight city hall, city hall is created by some influential people in society. These people tend to believe in lies since they have benefited them during their life.

Sure some things work better, but looking at the path that society is on is crucial, looking at the overall picture.

You cannot learn from a book most times as well as you can learn from experience and age. It seems that some old people have never learned though, and these successful people form the backbone of our society. They got wealthy from the common people yet recently they do not respect the public that gave them this position in our society. Some of the wealthy do not follow this and do appreciate those who made them who they are, but the numbers of these kind of elite have gone down over the years here in America.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The thing is with morality is you either know what it is or you don't. If a person is immmoral nothing can change this. However there are positive sides. For instance is this book moral
[snip]
One one hand it has nudity and lesbianism: although mainly wrote as a book for men. Now is the fact than mostly men will read it make it moral if a person didn't believe lesbianism was moral? Is the nudity moral? I see nothing immorla about nudity. If the book was read by lesbians would it be then more immoral to a extremely religious christian?

The books does however have some kind of a story so is it art or literature? Oscar Wilde said that mooks aren't moral or immor, only well written or badly written that is all.
edit on 20/1/14 by masqua because: removed infected link

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Joneselius

You're coming awfully close to Satanism here. Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

I think she's coming closer to St Augustine.

"Love, and do what you will." ― Augustine of Hippo

edit on 16-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The Magicians Apprentice
However, I do not believe in God and yet he/she/they belie in me to find my way, it is some what strange to know things.

Yearning - the need to know him - people give you lessons
Love - want to be with him - people call you religious
Gnosis - realize about him - people call you faithful
Detachment - leaving what this life offer, just to be with him - people call you weird
Unity of God - fully accepting there is only him, no other, life is nothing - people call you suicidal and loser
Bewilderment - bow down to his majesty, acceptance of his supremacy - people say you talking nonsense
Selflessness and Oblivion in God - full serving and nothing else matter - people call you insane
Subsistence - when you reach this, people put tombstone on you

When you reach level 5, stop talking to people, its for their and your own good, keep it to yourself. Its has been done and observed. These represent the stations that any individual must pass through to realize the true nature of God.

Most people at level 1/2/3, so dont feel so bad about it. Life is nothing, its whats you do with it that matter.
Add
By the way, the answer to life, universe and everthing else is not 42. Its 1 then 1-1 then 1
edit on 16-1-2014 by NullVoid because: add

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

Really?!!
And yet the entire OP made so much sense.
And all sounded good.

Maybe I just have a hard time with labels.
edit on 16-1-2014 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

BlueMule

Joneselius

In words of Pinocio.

I'm a real boy !!!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

snowspirit
reply to post by Joneselius

Really?!!
And yet the entire OP made so much sense.
And all sounded good.

Maybe I just have a hard time with labels.
edit on 16-1-2014 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

It is ok I get that a lot even when you so called preach love to religious individuals, some will call you a Satanist or a blasphemer etc..... the list goes on.

I tried explaining that homosexuality is ok to some Catholics and Christians also if God made us all in same image that means nothing is wrong, for it is part of the lesson we meant to learn. We just got to have the moral sense not to murder, rape etc..... the really bad stuff that is.

However, then at the same time we have to drive ourself at times to insanity to ask "Why does he/she/they allow evil in the first place ?". Maybe there is a lesson even behind those things and evil exists for us to see as something we must never become. Who knows ? ......

As a friend of mine once said and I quote "Labelling is easy we learn it from our friends and family, understanding that is the hardest one of all" Let me put an example about a kid at our school...

I was good friends with his mum she was divorced and I helped at times around the house, cause I spent a lot of time with my friends when I was younger. He always complained about stuff like oh my mum can't buy me this, that or whatever. Even though what he didn't know is that she worked 2 different jobs just to put him through school, feed him and give him a roof over his head. She always put him above anything else and yet he called her a bad mother.

For some strange reason we humanity are very flawed and maybe it occurred during the so called fall. I'm just throwing ideas out there

Anyway it is easier to judge then walk in another person's shoes.

Also thank you for your kind words.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

BlueMule

Joneselius

The life is a book, and those who do not see or try to understand the things around them read only a page. The book of life contains many lessons and we must do our best to learn many, some will come through bad experiences and some through good. However, it is the bad ones that truly test us to see if we are ready for the next.....
It is the same as the world being a book and those that do not travel read only a page.

Sometimes it takes seeking or finding to actually get closer to the truth, I think just too many distractions in this day and age. Maybe..... who knows

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

werewolf99
The thing is with morality is you either know what it is or you don't. If a person is immmoral nothing can change this. However there are positive sides. For instance is this book moral
[snip]

One one hand it has nudity and lesbianism: although mainly wrote as a book for men. Now is the fact than mostly men will read it make it moral if a person didn't believe lesbianism was moral? Is the nudity moral? I see nothing immorla about nudity. If the book was read by lesbians would it be then more immoral to a extremely religious christian?

The books does however have some kind of a story so is it art or literature? Oscar Wilde said that mooks aren't moral or immor, only well written or badly written that is all.

Nothing wrong with books.

Really it is all the story telling it is the true flower of freewill at least of we understand/grasp of it so far. When we create stories we become Gods of tiny intricate dimensions on a piece of paper.

So I do not see anything wrong with any type of writing as it is something we should all try to do.
edit on 20/1/14 by masqua because: removed infected link

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

awesome descriptions!
i don't know 'where' i am, but i can see most of them becoming more true in this experience.
it's challenging, esp living in 'highly developed' and 'matured' societies like in singapore.

i agree with the 'stop talking' part.

peace

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

dodol
reply to post by NullVoid

awesome descriptions!
i don't know 'where' i am, but i can see most of them becoming more true in this experience.
it's challenging, esp living in 'highly developed' and 'matured' societies like in singapore.

i agree with the 'stop talking' part.

peace

You are on step 3, at most, by step 4/5, you see "them" with an honest smile.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

People will do what they will do, whether loving or unloving, whether it creates people or fighting.

These actions only pertain to the physical world. Humans are just being human (as always).

It is Animal Nature to live life feeling dissatisfaction:

"This is not good enough!"

"You need to be better!"

"I don't like you, you should change yourself so that I can like you!"

The Spirit is Love. Since it Loves people as they are, it does not feel the need to change people. If you want people to change, that means they aren't "good enough" for you, and so, you do not love them as they are, but only as you wish for them to be.

If you want to feel more loving and at peace with life, be more agreeable, more accepting, more faithful that things will be OK, and less critical of others...

top topics

join