It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Shot Dead In Northern Indiana Grocery Store

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'm still puzzled over the members who labeled this a 'Chicago way' of black gang violence when the neighborhood where this occurred is white suburbia and the shooter was a white male.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

I simple LOVE this alleged scientific study. I suppose now that Dr. Kellerman's study [ Funded by the CDC ] has been exposed as absolute drivel.
You've probably heard the claim that a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to be used in shooting a fellow occupant than a criminal. LOL

These gentlemen appear prone to fear mongering as was the good Dr. Kellerman. Fortunately they tapped into the good ole CDC data and the Brady buddies WBISQ & RS database.

From your link
Methods. " We conducted a negative binomial regression analysis of panel data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Web-Based Injury Statistics Query and Reporting Systems database on gun ownership and firearm homicide rates across all 50 states during 1981 to 2010. We determined fixed effects for year, accounted for clustering within states with generalized estimating equations, and controlled for potential state-level confounders. " Now ain't that a mouthful !

I'm impressed !

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CJCrawley

When the moon pulls the oceans and sea water in and out for the daily tides, and the human body is largely made up of water...why dont you think it DOES pull the fluids back and forth in the brain, which can cause irratic behavior? It can, and does. And moreso on a full moon.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Posted earlier here'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines (Updated 4-15-11)
Reaffirming the "Breaking Alternative News" Forum

top topics

<< 1   >>

join