It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

geo-engineering and chemtrails, Yes there is a difference.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

"SpittinTruth" is still spewin' tripe it seems.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

maybe i am crazy but
just now i suddenly wonder
what if geo engineering, chem trails or whatever it is, are just some experiments to terraform a wasteland (like mars)?

peace.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I know most people don't care about # like this but it drives me nuts. Why did you try to slip this in as being part of the info from your source link?

He was hoping that nobody would catch that, as we are all not as smart as he is or so he says.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
As much as I end up arguing with believers on the issue of contrails not being chemtrails. I am disappointed at the damage done to their side of the debate now we have seen a member blatantly falsify a source within his own post. Talk about credibility nosedive. Well it would have been, had there been any credibility to begin with.

Hopefully the honest believers, who I know are here even if do argue with them, can kind of self-regulate so that genuine discussion can happen (for I believe these discussions are necessary) without everyone being easily dismissable as a mere 'wonderboi'?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

WonderBoi

Math Method
4 Spray a line on the ground between two people equaling about 12 feet. Have one person stand at one end of the line, and the other person stand at the other end.
5 Have the person on the left side of the line measure the angle between the top of the object and the reference line. The second person should measure the angle of the object to the ground from his side. Both people measure the angle from the top object to the end of the line, and the angle from the end of the line to the bottom of the object.
6 Insert the angle measurements into the following equation h = (L * tan a * tan d) / ( cos b * tan d + cos c * tan a). The first person's measurements are a and b, and the second person's measurements are c and d.
7 Determine the cosine (cos) by dividing the ground line by angle a. Determine the tangent (tan) by dividing the angle measurement from the top of the object to the ground by the bottom line measurement.
8 Complete the equation to determine the height of the object.

While it might work, it won't be very accurate, there is a lot of sources of error in the procedure.
1. 'about 12 feet' - adding in the issue of people aren't identical, that will be an issue.
2. Four angle measurements - how accurate is the average person going to be? Additiotnally those measurements need to be done fast, as the plane is moving while you do this.

Add all of that together and do the maths, I'd be surprised if the value was within 10% of the actual value.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
here is something interesting... I will demostrate the program that appears, my country is participating.

First of all, we have a company that sells services into countries, but not ordinary clients... Army, governmental institues, etc. Here it is... www.weathermodification.com...

Then It has a link, for " world wide clients and projects " I said, wow let me see that... www.weathermodification.com...

And I saw my country inside! I clicked it for further info, to see what that is!!? www.weathermodification.com...

and they list the services they do... I grabbed 1... The Aircraft for Cloud Seeding... www.weathermodification.com...

They also have pictures from the airplanes with the chemicals.
edit on 15-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

edit on 15-2-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: doesn't matter

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Ploutonas
here is something interesting... I will demostrate the program that appears, my country is participating.

It's not new

or new

And there's plenty more threads about that company - you could use it to get some practice with the search function

It is also:

1/ not geoengineering
2/ not done from airliners
3/ not done in clear bluse skies
4/ not done at high altitude
5/ not leaving long trails that sometimes expand into cirrus cloud
6/ not secret

blah, blah, blah...

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Ploutonas

First of all, we have a company that sells services into countries, but not ordinary clients... Army, governmental institues, etc. Here it is..........snip

Good job. What next? Will you be demonstrating that cars in your country burn fossil fuel? Or will it be that cows in your country fart methane?

I mean, really, what WAS the point in "exposing" cloud seeding, which has been in the public domain for decades?????

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

They also have pictures from the airplanes with the chemicals.

Why is that surprising, because you can't seed clouds without it now could you?

Now which of these...

weathermodification.com...

Are capable of doing this...

If you can answer that then you have an argument, but until then not so much.
edit on 16-2-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join