It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman fell/pushed out of moving police car after being sexually assaulted.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

LAPD Cops Kidnap and Sexually Assault Woman

Nguyen says that officers confronted her and two male friends outside of a downtown Los Angeles restaurant at 2 am, waiting for a cab. They had been drinking and didn’t want to drive home intoxicated. The two men were told to leave or they would be arrested. After they complied, Nguyen was cuffed and placed in the cruiser. Video of the incident appears to show Nguyen sprawled on the ground with her dress removed from the waist down.

The deposition taped last month claims that while the officer who was in the back seat with Nguyen grabbed her left inner thigh and began forcing her legs apart. Nguyen says the officer also grabbed her chest and pulled her by the ear to bring her head towards him. As she struggled to get away from him, she says officer negligence led to her being thrown from the high speed, moving vehicle.

So they threaten the male friends with arrest unless they leave. Then they handcuff and arrest the victim, placing her into the cop car...

Whats not clear is how she was ejected from the cop car. Arent the rear doors on a police car sealed from the inside, meaning they have to be opened by someone outside the car?

Regardless, at which point do we declare police crime to be an epidemic?

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Right bloody now!

This is getting out of hand. For one citizens need to stand up to these brutal bullies.

I understand not all police are bad but at what point do the good ones force the bad into early retirement sans pensions.

We don't have to take this.
edit on Cam7Thursday5920140831Thu, 16 Jan 2014 07:59:08 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: stupid phone

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Nguyen spent two weeks in the hospital as a result of the injuries she sustained. Her jaw was wired shut and she lost all of her teeth from the impact, after being ejected from the cruiser.

Wow.

They better be paying her medical bills before heading out to serve their own prison sentence.

*crosses fingers*

edit on 16-1-2014 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

If this happened where I live in the UK there would an inquiry carried out by the police on themselves and it would find them innocent. Coppers know that they can rape, murder and steal etc with impunity and then come off as hurt and indignant when they are the objects of scorn and disrespect.
These organised thugs answer to no one and are completely out of hand. I'm thankful that our dirtbags aren't routinely armed because they would kill a lot more than American cops do. My Father has been saying it for as long as I can remember that the police are the most corrupt of all organisations and I agree with him. Never trust the filth to act lawfully or tell the truth. Police, criminals, and lawyers, never was there a dark triad in which the three elements were so deserving of each other.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Hey, those cops that killed Kelly got off Scott free.

That was cold blooded murder.

Bah, these guys will be home in time for steaks.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Worse than criminals and bankers. Should be hung from freeway overpasses.

I hear there are "good" cops but they don't do anything to change the oppression. Good to each other maybe.

(post by ExoPatriotico removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Just another day in the "United" States Of America.

If it isn't somebody running into a school and shooting people, its cops shooting unarmed citizens or beating them to a pulse.

Really, this #s getting old & boring to read. I'll start giving a # when the people of the country actually take some action.

Somethings got to give, the loose laws around weapon ownership, both citizen & public service needs to be correctly adjusted.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Outnumbered 1,000 to 1.

Outgunned too.

A hundred people with torches and molitovs can take back their neighborhood from these goons. It shouldnt be that hard to find a hundred pissed off people in a city like LA.

But we look back on the 92 riots. They attacked each other. They were mad at the police, the government, the system. So what do they do? Assault each other and burn down each others homes and businesses.

The target is right in front of you. They arent even hiding. Their uniform is clearly visible and their base of operations is marked. Yet they destroy each other instead.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

You can see this post for more police bullsh*t www.abovetopsecret.com...

My response on that post can be the same here too...Why not!?!? This act, if true, is sick to the very core. Hopefully it won't be swept under the carpet any time soon.

The IPCC are a joke and so are the police in this country (the UK). As a man in his 30's I've seen the helpful local police-person (no sexism please) become the kid that was the bully at school. Only difference being that the school uniform (shirt and tie) has become a stab vest and baton.

I've been threatened with arrest (which was risible) when being a witness to police harassment of one of my family members. The police-person saw me after making his threats, pushing my family member around, getting in his face (head to head) and told me to "walk away", I declined, asked me to "go away", I declined and was then threatened with arrest if I didn't leave the scene. I explained I'd seen and heard everything and what the charge would be. The situation didn't go from bad to worse but easily could of.

Luckily, long story short, my brain won the battle over his alleged brawn and no-one was arrested. I remembered the number on his shoulder and reported the incident but heard nothing. Even the person I spoke to on the phone was of the opinion I must've done something to warrant the threat of arrest. My response was "yes, I had a brain and can think for myself."

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

hotel1

If this happened where I live in the UK there would an inquiry carried out by the police on themselves and it would find them innocent. Coppers know that they can rape, murder and steal etc with impunity and then come off as hurt and indignant when they are the objects of scorn and disrespect.
These organised thugs answer to no one and are completely out of hand. I'm thankful that our dirtbags aren't routinely armed because they would kill a lot more than American cops do. My Father has been saying it for as long as I can remember that the police are the most corrupt of all organisations and I agree with him. Never trust the filth to act lawfully or tell the truth. Police, criminals, and lawyers, never was there a dark triad in which the three elements were so deserving of each other.

Whilst I agree there would be a chance that the police would investigate themselves in the UK, there would be a huge deal made of it in the papers.

Remember when that guy got punched in the testicles in the UK around 6 years ago? It was headline news and the guy got suspended (have a feeling he kept his job after a demotion though).

There has been many other incidents in the UK, with mixed results. But at least it is headline news and everybody makes a very big deal over it, which, has helped reduce police brutality in this country.
No longer do people get beaten up so often in police cells, no longer do the police just randomly beat the # out of protesters. Sure they still are brutal and use kettling (and we should cause a stink over it in order to try and stop that too) but I go to a lot of protests and always have, and we have gone from police randomly beating up women to just plain aggression and kettling........ all because of the press and public causing a stink.

I don't understand why people in the States don't cause a bigger stink.
There seems to be an air of acceptance (I accept that this judgement is made from afar).

If this happened here, it would be headline news for weeks.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

b14warrior

I don't understand why people in the States don't cause a bigger stink.
There seems to be an air of acceptance (I accept that this judgement is made from afar).

For one the US is several orders larger than the UK. For all intents and purposes virtually anything that happens anywhere in the UK is in your own backyard relatively speaking.

For somebody living in New Jersey an incident in LA may as well be in Argentina or Nigeria.

There are large sections of the US where people have never interacted with a cop let alone a bad cop.

A better question is why don't the people in LA cause a bigger stink.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

That poor girl.
As governments strive to out do Orwell's 1984 as a model for society,so do the cops become as the prophetic dead kennedys stated in their old classic:

(rude words in video warning)

Our world is in a crisis of unprecedented proportions today.
The so called free world is treating its people,and all people like scum and cannon fodder for the corpoations to get fat.
We should be doing better than this by now,but we never learn it seems.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

That is just sickening....
I hope she sues the hell out of them.

This reminds me of the RCMP out here in BC, some members have kidnapped and raped many many Native women trying to hitch hike. Some where beaten some went missing.

Cops believe they can do what ever they want. I believe if a cop does something like that they should get double the sentence as they are the ones that are supposed to serve and protect not Kidnap and rape.

Maybe that should be their moto now seeing as though its happing everywhere now.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The internal investigation will find the accusation unfounded, as the report makes no mention of DNA collected
Thats how they will get away with this

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Well she apparently has this on her side

Video of the incident appears to show Nguyen sprawled on the ground with her dress removed from the waist down

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by b14warrior

I glean from your post that you are not a cop. Do you earn your living from law in some capacity?

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

BADGES ARE REDCOATS!

sure, some of the british agents were "good people".. Mattered NOT..

the hot lead worked then. The PATRIOTS were real men!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
that is quite sickening....if there are good cops left they need to step forward and put a stop to this kind of behaviour in the ranks....regardless of whether the sexual advance allegations are true or not the so called peace officers have a "duty of care"....allowing this woman to lose all her teeth and have her jaw wired shut should be enough to lock those coppers up for life
edit on 16-1-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: spelling

edit on 16-1-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Was this an attempt to get rid of her testimony against them? Sounds like it may have been by by pushing her out or leaving the doors unlocked hoping she would jump out in an attempt to silence her side of the story when they figured out their molestation was on camera. Either way the doors were unlocked allowing for her to eject from the care for a reason surely.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join