It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Cells: Lying in Wait to Crush Unhappiness...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Um 42 and fungi?

LOL, just kidding. That makes sense, for every action there is a reaction, so there probably is people like that. Teams of them that just counter act the other cells.

Not the FBI. Probably a special branch, without the rainbows and stuff

Now thats taking it serious!

On a lighter note, when reading your OP, I pictured hippies running around splashing people with multi colored paints!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

That's appropriate.

I do consider myself a neo-hippie!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The Matrix has provided me with a golden opportunity to create a Happy Cell next Friday night. It's a cell of 4 people who have been voluntarily off-shifted during a certain window when "our matrix", the "matrix" we maintain, is going through an evolution, so to speak. Upgrades. Maintenance windows. System Downtime. Some of you may know the drill.

I just love the idea of Happy Cells so much and recently I have been totally obsessed with it - in the back of my mind. It's not normal for me to love an idea like this much! I might be listening to too much ELVIS.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiter
The Matrix has provided me with a golden opportunity to create a Happy Cell next Friday night. It's a cell of 4 people who have been voluntarily off-shifted during a certain window when "our matrix", the "matrix" we maintain, is going through an evolution, so to speak. Upgrades. Maintenance windows. System Downtime. Some of you may know the drill.

I just love the idea of Happy Cells so much and recently I have been totally obsessed with it - in the back of my mind. It's not normal for me to love an idea like this much! I might be listening to too much ELVIS.

I'm glad that I could have been an inspiration, to anyone, in any way.

Elvis is alive so long as you spin him!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join