It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miriam Carey Assassination Hides Love-Child story, Family demands Paternity test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Many of us have seen the bizzarely melodramatic footage where a car is casually chased (not high-speed as purported) around Capitol Hill a few times and ends in a 34yo woman being shot dead likely after child removed from car, haven/t we?

Black Female Wants to Meet President Obama

I mean, who shoots at an unarmed civilian car with a mother, kid inside right outside of DC with hundreds of onlookers? There must be more than meets the eye, yet 2 months later this story has already fallen deep into the cracks of many unsolved mysteries/suspicious murders involving Government officials.

Obama Assassinated Woman In Capitol Shootout To Hide Love Child

newsone.com...

Miriam Carey, 34, the young dental hygienist who was gunned down on Oct. 3 after trying to ram through a White House security barrier, was assassinated by President Barack Obama because she had given birth to their illegitimate daughter, according to the delusional Reverend James David Manning of Atlah World Missionary Church.
Carey was shot and killed after taking Capitol Hill police on a brief, high-speed chase; her 1-year-old daughter was in the backseat of the vehicle.

If the woman was just shot dead, why was the family denied even seeing the body? All these issues scream massive coverup.

Family of Slain Miriam Carey Calls for Paternity Test of Possible Obama Love Child

edit on 15-1-2014 by gardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
You have to love The Manning Report. I knew exactly who you were talking about before I even clicked on your thread. He has done several videos dealing with this subject so far.

Maybe it's true and that is why Michelle chose to extend her stay in Hawaii for a bit longer.

But seriously, I am not sure what to think about this. One thing is for sure, you will never know either way. It certainly makes for juicy conspiracy gossip.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
From the very beginning, things seemed 'off' with the official account, but I never considered this deep of a rabbit hole!

I never thought the official story 'felt' right; too many questions unanswered. It will be interesting to see what comes of this; probably nothing more than any other 'suspicious' events.

Her parents must be awfully brave to demand DNA testing, or.....

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
There is definitely more to this story...no doubt. The excessive force was insane. The lack of investigation or reporting on the investigation - equally insane. But, no investigative journalists sanctioned by the MSM exist anymore, so we have to rely on the fringe (willing to actually question) who are almost immediately discredited by the MSM, which too many people rely on and believe tells them the truth.

The media was supposed to be the fourth branch of government - now they're just prostitutes for the corporations and other entities who own the politicians. Sad.

Oh, But isn't Obama gay?

edit on 16-1-2014 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
So how do we even know she's dead if there is no body and no death certificate? Anyone have pictures of her child to see if there is a resemblance between President Obama and his daughters? And who has the child now?

Doesn't this remind you of the T.V. series...Scandel...

Not sure, but I don't think the child looks anything like President Obama. I could be wrong.

Her daughter
edit on 15-1-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Since their ever getting a paternity test is practically impossible,
remains to be seen if the child likes to hula hoop and sing Kumbaya

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I wonder what the chances are of actually getting a DNA test out of Obama im sure he will be happy to make sure that these claims look plain old crazy, he is good at that!! I knew it though that whole situation was so weird and nothing MSM was saying really answered much & the way it went down just wasn't right i suppose she could hve easilly been shot & wounder to unconciousness and then taken else where if her family still hasn't got her body. i stopped following this story but my intuition told me there was way more to it than what we are being told. it wouldnt surprise me If its true anyway, nothing to do with governments does anymore.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Shana91aus

If he won't submit a birth certificate, I doubt he will do a DNA test.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Yep theres no footage of the woman being shot, her body being taken out of the car, nor even her driving the alleged vehicle in the first place.

I hate to be presumptuous or stereotypical, but doesn't the chased car in the videos looks like its being professionally manuevered by someone who is likely either a stuntperson or pro racer?

At 0:34 there is clearly 2 adults in the front seats and the one in the passenger side is taller:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Manning paints a convincing picture. I wish there was more insight to why the sister even suspected Obama could be the father. Why does she think that it's possible? How old is the baby about 17 months old now (not sure)? Add 9 months and you have a rough estimate of the baby's conception. So what was the prez doing 2 years and 2 months ago? Was he anywhere in the same vicinity as Ms. Carey? Perhaps a function where people got to meet and greet the prez?

Even if it comes out that Obama isn't the girls father this story did get hushed really quick. Somethings amiss.
edit on 16-1-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Obama is not going to adhere to a paternity test because the family is not asking for a paternity test. And even if they did they would not get one anyways.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Diabolical

Not sure, but I don't think the child looks anything like President Obama. I could be wrong.

Her daughter

Is there any photos available of Obama's kids around the same age?

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Diabolical
So how do we even know she's dead if there is no body and no death certificate? Anyone have pictures of her child to see if there is a resemblance between President Obama and his daughters? And who has the child now?

Doesn't this remind you of the T.V. series...Scandel...

Her daughter

Her family got to see the body at the funeral. Manning said a bullet to the neck was the only wound they could visibly see.
Also the picture you linked is actually Miraims sisters daughter. They made a mistake and posted the wrong picture. In the second video he apologizes for the mix up.

I can only find one picture of her daughter and every one of them are conveniently blurred out.

daughter
edit on 16-1-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Yeah I noticed that too. All the pictures are blurred out. Here's one that's not.

I take that back, she looks like Michelle Obama.

I also thought of something, Carey Washington plays Scandal and Miriam Carey is her name. Isn't that a coincidence?
edit on 16-1-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This was no Assassination. Just a woman who lost her mind that ended up losing her life.

top topics

join