It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to analyze your own stool samples.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Trueman

jude11
um....eww.

Have you been out of work lately Boncho?

I know it's important but...Damn.

Actually I was the one who clicked on the post I guess.

Peace

You kidding?..., that's the most important thing in live, like my father used to say :

"Mangia bene e caga forte,
non aver paura della morte!"

Had to use Google translate first but I think I just learned a new lifestyle philosophy, TY for the sage advice

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
LoL, Boncho please explain to my wife I am not crazy. She caught me looking at my crap with a studious look on my face the other day, she quickly said: " Honey! WTH are you doing?"

I hate when you wipe and you get those never ending wipes. You know what I am sayin'....

Fiber baby, fiber, makes 'em nice and hard with practically no wiping. And exercise, when I get lazy mostly in the winter time, my stools are not as pleasing as during my active summer period., even during the winter I do get bursts of exercise when I have to shovel my drive way (don't have a snow removal contact, I rather get up early and do it meself) and lo and behold, thy stools be like logs of iron dropping from thy holy hole.

Looking at your stools is very important to determine how well your body is absorbing nutrients.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I expected to find a real mess here

Actually it's a reasonable topic. We all need to be more aware of what signals our bodies are sending to us.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I can't believe I just read this post. I have often joked about this subject, but this blow me away.

It grossed me out, but I found it informative and strangely compelling.

But the responding posts made me lose it! I had to stop reading until I could control myself and stop laughing.

ETA: I had to regain my composure again, but I went back and gave you a star and flag Boncho. Brother, you took this one a little farther than I would, but I feel a bit inspired now, thanks.

edit on 15-1-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added last comments

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Hey Bonch, I forgot to ask you.
Where can I pick up some samples?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Tan, Firm with a lemon twist.

I can't believe this thread has me looking at my own poo with intense interest.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Just put it in the mail and send it to Boncho.
edit on 15-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by SLAYER69

Just put it in the mail and send it to Boncho.
edit on 15-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I'm sending mine Fed-ex so it gets there nice and fresh.

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

"Doctor, my son just swallowed some quarters,
dimes and nickels. Can you please help him?"

"Absolutely," says the doctor. "Bring him into the examination room and let me have a look."

About a half hour later, the doctor finally comes out.
"How's my son?" says the frantic mom.

"There's no change yet." replies the doctor.

On a serious note,
Antibiotics have a bad effect on the bowel system,
destroying the natural flora balance. Always take a good
pro-biotic at the same time when taking any antibiotics or
you will mess up your system and cause damage.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Intertesting thread, disgusting but informative. I, for one, will never be testing my own poo according to the advice presented cuz that sh!t is gross (zing)! I go once a day but according to you if I went 2 or 3 times a day that would be optimal? There's no way I'm going more than once a day, well unless I pigged out the day before, because that would be mean I'd be taking 2 to 3 showers a day. Baby wipes are good but a shower is better!

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Great info.

Could you please post some videos of the testing? I don't think I was able to make a complete visual.....

I have to agree with you. When I changed my diet to GOOD STUFF... (hardly any red meat).. BAM!! working like a charm....

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

HAHAHA, what a disgusting thread!

I must be extremely healthy, 4x or more a day, but with the work I do I can lose massive amounts of weight instantly
My daily calorie intake is up to 10,000c a day, and drink at least two gallons of water also.
When I was working construction in the Bush, I weighed about 275lbs, I was working 16 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In less than two months I lost over 70lbs with a calorie diet between 8,000-13,000 calories. I was shedding fat off!

I have enough oatmeal in the morning to feed a family of four or more.
Lunch was a whole head of lettuce, almost two pounds of meat, Avacados, chips....
Dinner.. you don't want to know, lol. I ate like a horse..

BACK to the topic. I was destroying the outhouse 7-8 a day. I was out there in the south west portion of Alaska for 8 months.

Didn't work out once and had a six+ pack when I finally came home..

Problem is IMO people do not do enough physical activity during the day for your digestive system to work properly.

Now with that being said the last 30 days that I have not been working (between projects) I have gained less than 4lbs but added 4+ inches on my waist, I'm such a fatty right now but it helps with the cold weather!

But since I have been lazy, I still walk a few miles every day, and my Cal. intake is no more than 2000-3000C.

Jeez, can't wait to go back to work!!!

BTW this thread's a dump!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

I think in your case the sheer number of calories and food intake would definitely skew the recommended number of times per day. I've done a 5k cal diet to gain weight but I can't imagine 10k+.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I know that it may seem impossible. But I can give you an example of a workout that was instant burn

I was going up and down a 150ft Shaft with 12ft change interval ladder step, I final got so good that I could double step the rungs. When the elevator was fixed I could beat it only going up, and won a wager against my boss, lol..

I was picking Machines and materials constantly that weighed up to 400-500lbs between myself ans another. When you in the middle of nowhere you don't always have the option of cheats and pulleys to help. I made my boss sick to his stomach, he was even apalled at the amount of food I ate, when I went to work I was a size 44 mens, when I was done with the job I was in a 32.

I shat a lot! Plus there wasn't any alcohol, phones, books, or anything to do while sitting down., that's where I lose the fight.

Then again, I got good genes, my father had a 6pack abs till he was 60 years old.
Not so much from my mother, LOL

edit on 16-1-2014 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

I smoked a lot too, it was in the woods of AK. Lots of tobacco out there, hehe.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

anon72
Great info.

Could you please post some videos of the testing? I don't think I was able to make a complete visual.....

Hope this chart helps (I'll print it and hang it on the wall in front of the toilet)

www.commonsensehome.com...
edit on 16-1-2014 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

pfft! lol. I didn't even count my Cals today an I know it was nothing less than 6k-7k

I work out everyday, and walk if not run a few miles in the cold dark day to keep up. I'm a cool 210lbs now and over 6ft tall

But eating that heavy and being that heavy, my stool is easy-pleasy, lots of organic foods. I have no more than 1 MINUTE to get my butt to the can before trouble begins right when I wake up, and at least 3x more before lunch..... its a vicious cycle..

I like food, kinda hurts sometimes though. as for the last post: TYPE 5, everyday all day, fill'er up please!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

I like food, kinda hurts sometimes though. as for the last post: TYPE 5, everyday all day, fill'er up please!

Me too, we're doing the same crap.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I like carbs!

Here is an idea of what I ate before lunch: between 4:30am-12pm

2 gal juice 2600C
Oatmeal 1 cup 300C
Syrup ¼ cup 200c
Quacker chewy bars 1000C @ 10bars
Beef jerky
local smoked salmon 4-7 pieces ?C
Trail mix 1 cup
Pub mix 2 dixie cup full

Theres around 5,000 Cals before lunch, seems crazy, but I was losing fat quickly. I guess I'm one of those special breeds.

Its 12:30am now, in the last hour I've taken two visits to my Thrown. But it was a late dinner tonight, LOL. Yes, I can touch my toes and put socks on!

I just noticed, no fruits or veggies

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

3. You can fry your feces in a little bit of water for about ten minutes. After it is done cooking, it will turn into a liquid. Dip your hand in it (with a latex glove on). If it is stringy then you need to see your doctor right away. If it has the consistency of milk then you are healthy.

LOL!!!!! WTF?!?!?
This has got to be a joke! Name me one person in the world that was retarded enough to do this?

Husband: "Hey honey, what shall we put on the fry pan this evening? I am starving!"
Wife: "How about some southwest feces...I hear it turns into milk so we can get protein from it and skip with the dairy products"
Husband: "Damn. Didn't know that happens..."

edit on 16-1-2014 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join