It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More bones on mars

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

The first thing you gotta ask yourself with images like this is: do these rocks actually look like this, or are my eyes deceiving me?
Your eyes are deceiving you. I am quite sure that if you adjusted the contrast a little you would see it looks like no bone at all. Certainly not a "knee joint". The upper half of your "bone" is an illusion made by a cast shadow.
Look at the rock directly above the so-called bone and note that the curvature fits the "rounded" part of the "bone."

Took all of 10 seconds to sleuth out and not a bit of condescending attitude or arguing.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

You may be correct but i don't think so,if you follow the bottom leg bone down i a can make out toe bones.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

I am quite sure I am correct.
Sorry to say it, though. I really wish someone would find something.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

So do I. Something like a rosseta stone perhaps,we can hope

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

dcaridi
I really want there to be bones on Mars, but I don't think that's the proof we'll need...

Not only bones, but an ancient city; a plaque/signboard showing all of the organizations there, Masonic, Lions Club, Elks Lodge, VFW, American Legion, Chamber of the "?" City Of Commerce, Volunteer Firemen Ladder Truck 16, Girl Scout Troops 351, 280. Boy Scout troop 181, Police Dept, PTA Members school district, Trap Shooting Club, Womens Club established 2,000,216 BC.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
As rocks go they are very nice.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join