It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Roger Leir question, need help...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Dr. Leir has removed, or assisted in the removal, of approximately 16 potential implant objects over the past 17 years or so. I have seen the videos, read one of his books, visited his website, and read the reports available on the website from S&R research.

I presented this information on another conventional board, and I was destroyed by the skeptics, who demanded an independent lab report. The website speaks of testing by Los Alamos Labs, New Mexico Tech, UC, and other institutions.

However, I cannot find any independent results (not S&R) that confirm the stated results. The stated results are that it was determined the objects had isotopes that were non-terrestrial in nature, similar to rare meteorite fragments. Also, confirmation of the carbon nanotubes, and nano fibers that Leir claims exist in these samples.

Can anyone proves a link or copy of such an independent lab result? While I see mention of it all over the web, I cannot find these results. I would appreciate any assistance that can be provided. I hate to let the skeptics win. But, if the data doesn't exist they might be right that Leir is holding an empty claim.

Many thanks for your help!

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

I'm not s skeptic by any stretch of the imagination, I'm an abductee. But my opinion is that Dr. Leir has overplayed his hand in this business without adequate support. If he were to fully show us the results of even one implant that was clearly a device of immense sophistication, then you could count me on his side, but actually, everytime I see his name on the internet or in print, I run the other way. The Greek experience was enough for me.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I hate to let the skeptics win.

Like religion, UFOlogy is supported mostly by conjecture and personal beliefs.

And, like religion, it probably isn't a good idea to try and force your core beliefs on another.

The truth always comes out in the end, and everybody will eventually find their own truth.

Give people an idea or two to think on; if their not receptive, forcing your opinion will make them reinforce their own.

'When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.'

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Hi Jchristopher5 there is a documentary in which Dr Leir presented his implants to an independant laboratory the results were that the implants showed isotopes of materials found here on earth, unfortunately I cant remember which documentary it was but I will look over the 300 or so I have and try to find it for you

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by uforn

Just to add to my previous post, Ive found this clip in the video below which I believe is the documentary I mentioned, however I still cant remember what its called. I think it was shown on Discovery channel in 2007 but dont hold me to that. Unfortunately the clip cuts off as there is more to the analysis and if my memory is correct one of the results were that it was something along the lines of the tip of a knife but again dont hold me to it as I cant find the full documentary yet.

I hope this is of some help.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
He's a podiatrist.

That qualifies him to... practice podiatry.

Assuming he's still licensed.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I hate to let the skeptics win. But, if the data doesn't exist they might be right that Leir is holding an empty claim.

It's really not a competition between skeptics and believers. It comes down to who you put your trust in. Leir comes across as believable so people don't question his "authority". The people that question him come up empty handed as seems to be the trend with people like this and all their claims.

So Leir got one over on you. He got one over on me too a while back. I wont let that happen again.

Skeptics aren't your enemy. If they were your enemy, they wouldnt be telling you the truth. The people that lie to you are the ones to be concerned about.

Think about it.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by uforn

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Good point, and yes perhaps a good lesson.

I still want to believe Leir. He does come across and truthful. Plus, I can't figure out his angle for creating such a grand scheme, if it is a one.

But, it seems like the Los Alamos, New Mexico Tech, and the other alleged "lab confirmations" would be readily available. Otherwise, all of his claims are subject to doubt, in the very least.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I can't figure out his angle for creating such a grand scheme, if it is a one.

Who knows. He could have started out honestly looking for implants and rather than admiting he didn't find anything, he opted to not let the skeptics win. And there is enough people that do believe him who would readily give him money for his research.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

uforn

Hi Jchristopher5 there is a documentary in which Dr Leir presented his implants to an independant laboratory the results were that the implants showed isotopes of materials found here on earth, unfortunately I cant remember which documentary it was but I will look over the 300 or so I have and try to find it for you

Leir presented fragments of a meteorite (which he calls implants) to a laboratory which (no suprise) identified the isotopic ratio as from off the earth. That lab could not verify any other of Leir's claims and Dr. Leir has never gone the next step to have the "implants" cross referenced with Metbase.

www.metbase.de...

Costs like $500 US. Cheap compared to how much money the guy probably makes from speaking tour of UFO 'conferences'.

Art Bell asked him about one of his claims: That the implants transmit radio signals on frequencies reserved for space communications.

Art, a very good amateur radio operator naturally was curious and asked him what frequencies those were and Dr. Leir said he couldn't tell Art and that they actually used "scalar waves" which is a 'go to' for many new age and UFO hucksters who think it sounds 'sciency' and mysterious enough that no further questions will be asked. Often these people don't actually understand what a scalar wave actually is and make them out to be some other form of communication outside of the electromagnetic spectrum. They might as well call them I-Waves for imaginary waves.

You can hear the whole interview with Leir and Bell below. You can almost hear Art's eyes glaze over when Leir starts on the whole scalar wave business.

Leir is a huckster and a clever one, but a phoney nonetheless.
edit on 16-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Thanks Jadestar, this is what I remember also

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

JadeStar

uforn

Leir presented fragments of a meteorite (which he calls implants) to a laboratory which (no suprise) identified the isotopic ratio as from off the earth. That lab could not verify any other of Leir's claims and Dr. Leir has never gone the next step to have the "implants" cross referenced with Metbase.

www.metbase.de...

Costs like $500 US. Cheap compared to how much money the guy probably makes from speaking tour of UFO 'conferences'.

Art Bell asked him about one of his claims: That the implants transmit radio signals on frequencies reserved for space communications.

Art, a very good amateur radio operator naturally was curious and asked him what frequencies those were and Dr. Leir said he couldn't tell Art and that they actually used "scalar waves" which is a 'go to' for many new age and UFO hucksters who think it sounds 'sciency' and mysterious enough that no further questions will be asked. Often these people don't actually understand what a scalar wave actually is and make them out to be some other form of communication outside of the electromagnetic spectrum. They might as well call them I-Waves for imaginary waves.

You can hear the whole interview with Leir and Bell below. You can almost hear Art's eyes glaze over when Leir starts on the whole scalar wave business.

Leir is a huckster and a clever one, but a phoney nonetheless.
edit on 16-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

Unless he's using "scalar" to describe corns, callouses or bunions I'm fairly certain he's out of his element.

I did some training at HP on scalar network measurement... wonder if I could use that expertise to analyze alien implants for I-Waves?

top topics

join