It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea warns of disaster over S. Korea-US drills

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ahem.......Here we go again. It's almost like clockwork.

Isn't the world getting a little tired of this crap now?

Yeah yeah yeah yada yada yada.............zzzzzzzzzzzzz

au.news.yahoo.com...

Seoul (AFP) - North Korea warned Wednesday of "calamities and disaster" if the United States and South Korea push ahead with a series of annual joint military drills from next month.

The threat, which also said the drills would be tantamount to declaring nuclear war, came from the Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of Korea (CPRK), a North Korean state body in charge of inter-Korean affairs.

"We solemnly warn the United States and South Korea against staging dangerous military exercises that will ... drive the situation on the Korean peninsula and inter-Korean relations into catastrophe," a CPRK spokesman said in a statement published by the North's official Korean Central News Agency

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Yep..next round of fightin' words....wonder if Lil Kim will put up or shut up this time. You can only bark so many times before you bite I say....

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Yep...the more a threat is used, the less effective it becomes...like telling a kid if he doesn't eat his greens, he won't get any sweets, then giving him the sweets regardless.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The question here is....was the threat sent by FAX or not... that should prove its validity and seriousness

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I do wonder sometimes how much China pushes them to open their pie hole? Watch Korea while other things are brought to bare by China in other parts of the world.. It would not surprise me if that was the case.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Its more like a monthly comic show,the real danger however is that the N Korean leadership is really that dumb as to put into practice what they,re thinking or threatening. I think they,re more akin to young children or babies seeking attention,so I guess we cant really afford to ignore them, so we all look shocked and they smile thinking they have succeeded in worrying us, works for me

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

I wish I could give you 3000 star for that comment.

Still wiping the tears away!

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Weren't we supposed to be a pile of ash like 5 years ago? What is taking NK so long to destroy us? Between them and Iran, I'm not sure how far out to schedule vacations.

/facepalm

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ScientiaFortisDefendit

Ha, yeah.........

"I'm going to nuke you..........just you watch.......don't push me...........I'm going to do it honest........."

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The best bit in the report..............

Wait for it........

adding they could trigger "calamities and disasters beyond imagination"

Really?

I've seen heaps of films, some really bad, but heaps of good ones.

Does he have a spectacular death ray or something? Nope, actually I've seen that in a film before.

This little Oik must have something really good up his sleeve.

I mean, just think of the money it took to build something of that magnitude?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

N Korea said this last year too. I am so sick of that short , fat, little wee wee, SOB. We should have taken him out long ago. Don't worry Denis Rodman will straighten this all out.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
So why even post it? Why not create one thread and tag it during each drill? Its posturing...

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Yeah, lets have a yearly thread.

Ahem..............................silence, crickets.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Uns temper tantrums are getting old. Some young officer upstart should take one for the team and remove Un before he completely obliterates north Korea and its people.

new topics

top topics

join