It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix LIVE - SE3 EP3

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Great show! This was my first time listening, and it was great. Nice and professional.
The discussion about warning labels was pretty funny to me, and the discussions about AI and the brain was very intriguing.
edit on 15-1-2014 by Havox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

That was fun you guys. I was actually nervous.

Hey, if it can make you feel any better...I'm always nervous. Like Always.

You were Great !!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Great show, folks, best ATS Radio has to offer. Good stuff.

I had a number of commitments last night and managed to get home in time to listen to most of the last hour. Didn't join you all in Chat but I was tuned into the show. As for the first half, I was with you in spirit and will just have to catch that in Rewind when I can.

Keep up the good work, I really enjoy listening to you.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Personally, this is very weird for me.

You know how you formulate a picture of what someone may look and sound like based upon nothing more than constant reading (and sometimes direct interaction) of what that individual articulates.

Yeah.....my whole ATS paradigm has been compromised.

Seriously though, well done everyone, this is just fantastic to be able to kick back and listen to you all.

BEEZZER - I remember you posted that you sing with your children when shopping and cleaning the house.

I demand proof........or I'm calling you out!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Ah well, unless you've listened to Live! on Saturdays you'd have a really skewed mental picture of me

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Sublimecraft

Personally, this is very weird for me.

You know how you formulate a picture of what someone may look and sound like based upon nothing more than constant reading (and sometimes direct interaction) of what that individual articulates.

Yeah.....my whole ATS paradigm has been compromised.

Seriously though, well done everyone, this is just fantastic to be able to kick back and listen to you all.

BEEZZER - I remember you posted that you sing with your children when shopping and cleaning the house.

I demand proof........or I'm calling you out!!!

Maybe one day I'll do a show with myself and my son.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

neformore

Ah well, unless you've listened to Live! on Saturdays you'd have a really skewed mental picture of me

Ah....Nef, remember, I spend 50-60% of my life at sea, so my mental picture of you is exactly as per your avatar.

One day soon, I would love to call-in live, as soon as I can get my ship together.

Keep up the great work mate, including a big holla out to the R/Remix team

edit on 16-1-2014 by Sublimecraft because: embedded screenshot of Nef incase she changes avatars - otherwise her next one of a minion would portray me as some weirdo aussie based upon my comments.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You know, there was a stage that you were going to move down-under. Melbourne if I remember correctly. The missus would have loved the shopping.

Anyway 2 things......

1. I'd love to hear you & your little advanced version of you....sing.
2. You missed out on fishing heaven by not coming down here.....but there is plenty for you if you ever decide to grace us with your presence - no licence required!!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Sublimecraft
reply to post by beezzer

You know, there was a stage that you were going to move down-under. Melbourne if I remember correctly. The missus would have loved the shopping.

Anyway 2 things......

2. You missed out on fishing heaven by not coming down here.....but there is plenty for you if you ever decide to grace us with your presence - no licence required!!

Unfortunately, I didn't get that position. It was close. So close they were already suggesting opening a banking account and were sending visa paperwork.

But alas. It came down to 2. And there is no winner at second place.

My son has a beautiful voice. Just making me smile thinking about it.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Well, it's not with his son, but Beez has been known to belt out a tune on Reality Remix. It depends on the topic and how much Scotch has been imbibed, but you haven't lived until you've heard him croon "What a Friend We Have in Darwin"

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Ahh...welll....I can assure you that I'm not the silky-toned fox that is Susanna Hoffs from the greatest all female band of all time - The Bangles.

But my avatar is ;-)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Now now

You are definitely "Silky Toned"

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Sorry I missed it! ...Reruns anywhere?

Thanks, sofi

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

www.illustrial.net...

Previous episodes are listed for your pleasure.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I assume that you're interested in the show because of our discussion as regards your thread on the flu?

It usually takes until the Monday following the show's airing for it to appear in the Rewind Player. Enjoy the reruns, but check back next week for Season 3, Episode 3, where your thread appears.

And thanks for the thread, I was lead on the topic, and it was a good one. I hope that you enjoy our treatment of the subject.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Unacceptable.

I'm gonna stick with my original fantasy that it is actually you, and that you are just trying to steer me in the wrong direction by saying that you walk like an egyptian, when in fact you don't.

LOL - either way, this site is my home, and if you talk to DTOM, she will fill you in with a few more details - I articulated it on about page 250ish (+/- 30 pages) of her awesome thread "BTS Avatar Creations".

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The re-run of this show should be posted up tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

beezzer
Thanks for listening folks!

OK I'm here! What now?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Holy mod room Batman!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join