It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppressed Inventions and Technology's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Note to ATS moderators, please move this thread if it is in the wrong section, If this topic is already covered in detail please add a redirect and close Thank you, this is an interest thread only.

Now as we all know there have been tales for many years about suppressed technology's, patents being bought up and filed away by corporations and government sealing patents away under national security guidelines (often without ever developing them afterward and so denying the human race there potential benefit). So I decided to do a quick search and instantly found this page with multiple redirects for you to enjoy and thought it would be inconsiderate not to share.

www.befreetech.com...

There really is something for everyone on that page from carbourettas to Flying saucer's and while much of it is junk that would never work there is the odd diamond in the roughe that may have you wondering why it was never developed (Or was it).

Now I hand over to yourselves and ask only if you have any interesting web pages of similar or related type to please add them in your thread, I believe this type of page should have it's own forum on ATS but that is only my opinion what say you.

edit on 15-1-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/15/2014 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Cool thread. I think it is needed. My biggest argument for suppressing technology is a side-by-side comparison of the VW Beetle. Look at how many MPG's that the old ones got compared to the new ones. It's disgusting. I've owned a few of the older ones--2 I used for rail buggies. Why would gas mileage get far less as time goes on? Rhetorical.

One of the other good ones was the guy who modified a carburetor and it got almost a hundred MPG but he came up missing and something happened to his plans/schematics.

I believe that a lot of tech is being suppressed for the almighty dollar.

This site has some cool ones:
www.trutv.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hi, love the post, but for some reason the link works but every time i click on one of the site links it tells me that it cant find the server.... any advice in getting them to work?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

This is really cool. Just from first glance, I'm going to check out more on the anti-gravity, cancer curing and energy generating patents.

Thanks for sharing this.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

thedudedoesnotabide
Hi, love the post, but for some reason the link works but every time i click on one of the site links it tells me that it cant find the server.... any advice in getting them to work?

Sorry I am anything but Tech savvy with the way the net work's but I am in Britain at the moment so it could be a localized url restriction or a Proxy setting problem, Wish I could.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Good thread, the links all seem to work fine for me. Definitely a lot of information on there, going to take some time to sift through it all, but certainly lots to look deeper in to.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

My fav site in this area is www.rexresearch.com...

The site is VAST with copies of the text from many small webpages loooong since removed from the net. It's also really simple HTML, so works on anything.

He funds the site by selling copies of it on CD, which is a great idea, as the time when you're really going to need it all is after the net as we know it is no more. Right now my money for its demise is on USA politics,but who knows, it might be natural disaster.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
What happened to the water powered engine?

Didn't they kill that guy?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
* Anti grav
* Free energy
* Laser guns
*Star gate portals
*Healing machines like the one from elysium

new topics

top topics

join