It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Lost the 2.3 Trillion ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

bWe cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.

hm...I wonder...can a private busyness owner "misplace" company income and spending...and just blame it on incompatible systems...and be done with it.

The IRS is full of understanding I hear.

And then if small business owners company was attack the next day and some of those records were destroyed... I bet they would pressure a legal investigation as to the timing of said release and attack and the connections of the two

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I realized that this Bin Laden guy was really pissed at America so he probably did want to conduct the 9/11 attacks, so perhaps he did.
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Only he didn't, and happened to die of kidney failure not long after.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

Only he didn't, and happened to die of kidney failure not long after.

Again another Myth Bin Laden never had kidney failure, some claim he had Marfan Syndrome but this has never been proven, it is possible he may have suffered from Addisons disease based on some observations but again there is no conclusive evidence. IT does seem reasonable to say he might have suffered from kidney stones at one point or might have had urine infections.

Overall however there is zero evidence that Bin Laden ever required Dialysis or that he ever died as a result of kidney failure in 2001.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join