It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zbigniew Brzezinski offers support for Ukraine's EuroMaidan (VIDEO) Brzezinski In The Senate Today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Zbigniew Brzezinski offers support for Ukraine's EuroMaidan (VIDEO) Brzezinski In The Senate Today.
Zbigniew Brzezinski offers support for Ukraine's EuroMaidan (VIDEO)
The same Brzezinski whom saluted the Mujahideen of Afghanistan is now saluting the Ukraine's EuroMaidan and is urging Ukraine to join the Euporean Union.

Kyivpost mentions a key main member and player of the National Endowment for Democracy's Reagan-Fascell Fellow. The same NGO that were responsible for the Arab Spring that favorite the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Libya Tunisia.

Prominent Ukrainian journalist Serhiy Leschenko managed to meet and briefly interview Zbigniew Brzezinski, U.S. President Jimmy Carter's national security adviser from 1977-1981, and to cut a 1 minute, 30 second video in which he states his support of the EuroMaidan demonstrations under way in Ukraine.

Leschenko, a National Endowment for Democracy's Reagan-Fascell Fellow, has spoken with four prominent figures over the past week, asking them for their thoughts on Ukraine and the EuroMaidan protests. His interviewees include Hillary Clinton's former ambassador-at-large Melanne Verveer, Columbia University professor Stephan Stestanovich and Stanford professor Francis Fukuyama.

Here's Zbigniew Brzezinski when he visited Afghanistan and what he stated to the Mujahideen fighters fighting in favor of Saudi Arabia and the completing a lawless Afghanistan.

Was this a surprise to anyone? on how Zbigniew Brzezinski is offering support to the far right pro EU opposition in Ukraine?
edit on 15-1-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I guess that the biggest surprise is that he's still alive. What is he, a hundred and twenty now? He was ancient when he was in the Carter Administration!

As for this, he's been pretty consistent in being anti-Soviet, which I presume extends to being anti-Russian, so I don't know that his supporting the Ukraine joining the EU (which I highly doubt would ever happen, the EU has enough problems without the additional ones that the Ukraine would bring in,) is all that suspect.

join