It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something (Curiosity Rover) has moved on Mars!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

(post by MadMax9 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Arken

Nasa lies we all know that and?

Yet, this thread is a hoax.

Oh who to believe!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Hey. Quick question...

I'm sure it is in the Terms & Conditions somewhere, but I can't get motivated to look for myself. What're the regs for declaring something a "Hoax?" I mean, to me, a hoax is a willful misleading. In the case of this thread, I doubt Arken seriously tried to willfully mislead anyone... I mean have you seen some of the rocks he thinks are "evidence" of past/current life on Mars?! I can believe he honestly believed what he was posting...

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

35Foxtrot
Hey. Quick question...

I'm sure it is in the Terms & Conditions somewhere, but I can't get motivated to look for myself. What're the regs for declaring something a "Hoax?" I mean, to me, a hoax is a willful misleading. In the case of this thread, I doubt Arken seriously tried to willfully mislead anyone... I mean have you seen some of the rocks he thinks are "evidence" of past/current life on Mars?! I can believe he honestly believed what he was posting...

I agree

Hoaxing and plain stupidity are 2 completely different things

(Sorry Arken!)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

35Foxtrot
Hey. Quick question...

Perhaps the Mods are trying to motivate Arken to exercise more critical thinking before he posts.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

DJW001

35Foxtrot
Hey. Quick question...

Perhaps the Mods are trying to motivate Arken to exercise more critical thinking before he posts.

If so, that's cool I guess. But to me, rules is rules. If they did want to do as you suggest, a PM might be better?

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

Arken regularly posts pictures of rocks claiming them to be other things. At this point I'd be happy if all his posts got hoaxed.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

DJW001

35Foxtrot
Hey. Quick question...

I take this advice in full consideration.
Thanks.
edit on 16-1-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join