It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adamski's "Scout Ship" identified

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Here's a sympathetic review of Adamski... according to this folks reviewed the films and said they were legit.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Old Adamski footage:

It has been suggested that Adamski was not merely a hoaxer, but that he was in turn being hoaxed and used by Allen Dulles, CIA.

The Old Adamski footage fares no better than the kerosene lamp photos.

Turns out it's old the false perspective trick -

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Maybe Adamski had some kind of an experience with et's once or twice, but as the years went on he built stories upon those stories and then the lies had been too much. During those times people got more attention maybe since people wasn't as vocal about their experiences as today. - just speculating. -

I have big doubts on all the people who are "abductees" in the "public" eye, such as Adamski, Meier, Collier, Tolec, Wilcock and people of those sorts.

When people begin writing books saying "the et's told me to do it" or giving out dates that something is going to happen at that date, I stop listening to them or reading about them.

They might have had experiences... or other things.

People tend to mix big lies with small truths, that's how they get their hooks on people.
They twist the truth.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: spazze
I believe that people like Adamski, Meier etc really did have contact with these beings. But these beings themselves destroy the credibility of their contacts. They build them up and then discredit them. They should find this easy to do given the mental control they have over their contactees/abductees.

They do this to manage the level of belief among people. They want attention but not too much; they want confusion and disagreement. They want to reveal themselves but want to remain concealed at the same time. It is all propaganda and the manipulation of the ufo myth.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The possibility that we are looking at some "high-strangeness" with Adamski is hard to ignore. One should explore the "Trickster" concept before an easy dismissal. That's not to say that Adamski might not have been hoax and hoax only, but not so fast, Columbo! Whatever the answer, it's worth a thorough investigation. The late Philip Coppens, imo, was a little off on his ancient astronauts theories, but a damn fine mind when it came to the nexus of "intelligence apparatus meets UFOs & Phenomenology." And that's not saying all this is solely some kind of mind-effing by the intel cadre…but, just maybe, some nexus between the military-industrial complex and the so-called dark arts: The miltary-occult-complex as it were. Could be. Don't dismiss it without investigation.

Anyways, to make a long story short, do yourself a favor a dig into this intriguing corner:

The Pied Pipers of the CIA

The UFO contactee movement was led by people that worked hand-in-hand with the CIA; the abductee scenario was created by CIA personnel. It reveals an intriguing alternative universe of the contactee and abductee phenomenon. ~ Philip Coppens

Extra-terrestrial intelligence or terrestrial intelligence agencies?

It is trendy to suggest to friends and family that the US government knows more about the UFO phenomenon… or even extra-terrestrial beings. Though entirely speculative, it does not mean that the US government plays no role in the phenomenon whatsoever. There is good evidence that shows that it, either officially or unofficially, has been interested in the UFO phenomenon – and has actively promoted it. ~ Philip Coppens

edit on 25-8-2014 by The GUT because: link fix

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
To the trained eye they aren't identical, the rib series at the base of the raised portion is wider than the ones on the lantern ,the windows are not correct and the slot is lower on the Adamski craft.
edit on 25-8-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: torsion

OMG!!! That is hilarious!!!

You can even see the handle slot. People are idiots no doubt. This is one of the funniest proofs of idiocy I have ever seen.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: spazze

yes, I do believe that adamski probably had contact with these beings, probably through the administration of an anal probe, which, when implanted, probably eroded his mind by bringing on early onset Alzheimers, which further discredited his claims.

this assertion of an alien anal probe is highlighted by this video: www.youtube.com...

what i find disturbing is the fact that adamski's gait seems to be impaired, which is indicative of extraterrestrial rectal implantation

theres something manifesting itself in there, and we may never find out what it is. either way, I believe that adamski's claims are hoaxes, and he is fooling a great number of people, not on his own accord, but under the influence of a extraterrestrial power, which has invaded his body and corrupted his mind

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I have come to the conclusion that the contactee saga was a cover for the abduction program that was to gather momentum in the 60s. First they created these stories of silly contact episodes, with the intention of making the idea of contact with aliens seem ridiculous. Then the abduction program began. Now, thanks to the propaganda and silliness of the contactee saga, nobody will believe the abductees when they tell their stories.

All this is happening as planned. Adamski was used to make a farse out of the idea of contact so that now the aliens can act with impunity under a veil of ridicule.

edit on 27-8-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

That is the CREEPIEST thing I've ever seen, and I've seen some creepy stuff.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EnPassant

i agree

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant
reply to post by The GUT

It has been suggested that Adamski was not merely a hoaxer, but that he was in turn being hoaxed and used by Allen Dulles, CIA.

It's an interesting theory that does have some backing evidence. If that were true, maybe the "Friendship" folk were taken for a similar ride?

Here is another idea. What if the aliens themselves set up these 50s contactees knowing that they would be discredited? Then the propaganda is out: Contact with aliens is nuts. Now, having sufficiently discredited the very notion of contact, they can commence properly with their abduction program, starting with Barney and Betty Hill. So the 50s contactee phenomena was a piece of theater organized by the aliens themselves to prepare the way for what was to happen in the 60s with the real business of abduction?

I say this because people like T. Good argues that there is still some credibility in the Adamski story. Lou Zinstaag, for example, knew Adamski and T. Good and she always said that Adamski was the real thing. But she eventually abandoned him when things became a bit out of hand. Likewise with Meier - his is also a complex story and his fake ufo pictures are of a much lower quality than some of the more convincing ones.

One thing I am certain of is that these aliens are masters of deception; arch manipulators of the human psyche. Setting up Adamski and the Friendship people would be child's play for them, especially when they have mental control over their victims.

I am coming to see more and more of how this whole ufo business is a huge mind game played by the aliens. They never talk straight, they always use a highly sophisticated language of propaganda, theater and mental conditioning. Setting up Adamski etc. is exactly the kind of thing they would do to control how humans perceive them.

Incredibly intuitive theory you propose, and I would bet a million bucks (if I had it) that you are correct, and there is other evidence to support it, some being that several credible victims of abduction, (Which MUFON has investigated and documented as real events they verified through evidence they gathered, IE, radiation damage to vehicles, strong electromagnetic fields around vehicles, physical evidence of injuries to victims, and much more),

and every one of those abductions victims said the creatures always used mind games or mental trickery to deceive them, (like "we won't harm you", and "this will not cause pain" (most were very painful and violations of decency) and many more mind games which always were oriented towards deceiving the individuals.)

They do indeed have superior to human intelligence (without the emotions we have) but they can project and mimic emotional states at humans to make them feel like "I was suddenly engulfed in an inner peace that I have never experienced before" and other projected "feelings" to make abductees lose the fear they have possibly for security purposes to make abductees more prone to "co-operation" rather than fight or flight. But this emotion projection is not always done to subjects every time.

Everything these creatures due is highly organized and their ships are totally made and equipped to serve the abduction process, and they know exactly what they are doing, and they do it very well. The only method of "messing them up temporarily that I have heard about is using their own tricks against them, i.e.; before they paralyze a victim, the victim can concentrate and think about something totally absurd like looking at them and imagining lines of their species being shot in a shooting gallery or some other goofy scenario, and then keep repeating those thoughts over and over until they become confused (because their subject is doing something they do not understand, so they sort of short circuit for a moment which then the victim could actually kill one of the creatures if they wanted to.

I read about a woman who did this and then grabbed a little grey guy and head locked him and then ripped off one of his eye covers. (those big eyes have some sort of integrated device similar in concept to sun glasses, but their purpose and use probably goes far beyond that..

Just conjecture on my part, but worth considering in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

That is the CREEPIEST thing I've ever seen, and I've seen some creepy stuff.

It's a speech disorder called immediate echolalia.

Harte

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I mean, Adamski's model even has the hoop on the top. I have a poster of a French magazine with a drawing of a UFO sighting on it, and it's the same - hoop and everything.
Maybe there are ships that are designed like this which people see on occasion, but if it's all a CIA plot as you state above (which I find easy to believe) then maybe people all over the world were given these lamp-based models, or at least the instructions on how to easily build them. This would give the illusion of the same type of craft being seen all over the world.
The fact that triangular TR-3Bs have the same undersides tells me these were based off actual crafts, and the 30-degree angle compass with the Thule swastika on it found near Roswell tells me Germans had disks. Maybe Sears was in on it too!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I'm gonna agree with you AND Gut on this. I think it's alien/CIA/NASA (Operation Paperclip).
I was told by a German disk researcher that I couldn't use one of his images for my book, because what I believed was not the real way the technology developed in Germany and then here, and that what I thought was simply a CIA lie.
Now I'm seeing what he meant.

I think it's important that people read Travis Walton's book, not just watch "Fire in the Sky." In the book, he mentions humans on the ship in blue uniforms he thought were there to help him, but weren't. In the movie, no humans, just greys.

This movie is worth a watch too - the way it really happened and great cast.

"That one - he looks like a Nazi!" - Barney Hill

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I think it is short sighted and fatal to think they are passive beings that we can study like bugs under a microscope. They are active, sentient beings and know what they are doing. I find they use a very indirect language to communicate with us. For example, the way they plant ideas in our head which are sometimes contradictory; we are made to think the whole thing is silly (there is one account of aliens throwing rocks around the place and another where they are cooking wafers on a cooker inside a ufo) and we are also given compelling witness testimony. This is a contradiction but it is meant to be; some will walk away and some will believe - exactly what is intended.

The language they use with us is very similar to the language of mythology and religion; the contact episodes are very like set pieces of theatre; they use symbolism and imagery in the same way religion does. They are very smart and they know how to manipulate the human psyche. They should never be underestimated.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

I think they tempted Adamski (and Meier) to fake things in order to destroy their credibility. They have their reasons for this. The scout ship is obviously a fake but I could easily believe they could appear in a scout ship just like Adamski's. Why would they do this? Any number of reasons. They are smart bastards. There is no end to the mirages and deceptions they can dream up.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory
I'm gonna agree with you AND Gut on this. I think it's alien/CIA/NASA (Operation Paperclip).

This is the confusion that needs to be resolved. Who is doing the deception? Are the CIA and aliens both deceiving us? Are they working together consciously? Or are they both trying to deceive us for separate reasons and agendas?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

my guess would be the latter, whether they know it or not!
i agree about the deceptive ones, and i guess that's what we're talking about here.
but i also know there are good ones, the ones who have always helped us throughout our history and evolution.
not everyone on Earth is good, or evil, and i believe that as above, so below

that's why it's important to develop a strong intuition.

also, i remember Whitley Strieber said the greys told him not to eat chocolate before bed.
so i do that as often as possible lol.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Let me say that i believe extra terrestrials exist.

I don't understand how anyone could look at Adamanski's footage and not see slapped together junk being suspended by wires.
Honestly, anyone who thinks these are real is believing a little bit too hard and placing themselves in the gullible category

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join