It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - This clown is why I am hesitant to adhere to conspiracy theories! No end of stupidity.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BanTv

STARTING OVER ONCE AGAIN, but you will want to get this, as it means a lot...

Well, let me just chime in here, as SOUND did create the Universe, as it is written..."In the beginning there was the word and the word was sound and of course, as for God to speak the word of His creation...it was sound coming out of His mouth.

Also, there is nothing even here, but US/Spirit Beings & or Living Ghost...made in His image and it is I that can, in fact, prove it because of the mere fact not only is 99.9999% of all matter void of anything, as they have been saying for years now...but, also the other .0001% is also void of anything, as well, and the only thing/things that can, in fact, be proven is US, as A Spirit Being, as I said we all are, but it is because we are, also, A Spirit Force of Energy, as God of whom we are made in His image is, as He is The Great Spirit Force of All Energy, as He has to be and is, but it is US that can be proven, as I said because as I said we are A Spirit Force of Energy that can be combined to make for a greater Spirit Force of Energy, thus and therefore the proof because of the mere fact also we can measure one's task at hand, as in the simple throwing a baseball, as everyone will have an adverage, as to let's say, to throw as fast as one can, as in over a 100 pitches...as there is also a little known fact and that is we all PULL for one or another to win or to lose, as to the games we all play...even if you don't even know that you do, as you still do, as it is inherited with, as within US all to do so, as a natural thing to do.

So, one time...this guy we know his/her adverage of throwing a baseball is...we PULL against him/her and in the next 100 throws we PULL for him/her...I can tell you, as from my own experience...when everyone PULLS against his/her adverage...the speed of the throws will be slower...and when everyone PULLS for him/her to throw faster...than him/her can on his/her own...him/her will throw faster than their known adverage, as we know what that is, as we compare them all and SEE!

You see & or may know...We are the only things even here, as the only things that can, in fact, be proven, as all else is just an illusion, as it's all just inside your head to begin with, as everything you see, hear, touch, taste ands smell is no more than vibrations of Energy that is turned into electrical signals going to your penal gland and or your 6th sense, if you will and as I've said, we are all Spiritually Connected, as one, as this is why we can do this experiment because of that mere fact...as when you PULL for someone and out of your inheritance to do so, as an act of nature, as you do and or will...subconsciously, that is, as to not even think about it or not, but to make the biggest difference one would need to think hard, as to PULL hard one way or another, as to his/her's advantage in throwing a baseball.

Now, I have give away some very important secretes, as to even The Secret Sciences of The Forbidden Knowledge, as in of what some they don't want made known, as in who you really are and the fact that we all are Spiritually Connected, as one, anyway and the big one is made in God's image, as this is not to be made believable nor should anyone like me show you how to really prove what that can't be explained nor of the fact of yet another Fundamental Force and of what no other in the history of the world has ever been able to do...prove what that can't be explained, as in The Para.

But know...This is only worth Millions upon Millions,as to what they will give away to anyone that can. in fact, prove The Paranormal at work...in and of which I/we will, as with a little help from you guys...if you will and or are able to understand the full meaning of this all, as I said, or will I have the ability and means to get it done, as far, as what is needed on my part and what is needed on your part is merely help in putting it all together, as we will make history, I can assure you and in more ways than one, as maybe you can seen and know here.

All I ask also is credit is given where credit is due, as to my part and the knowledge of the know how of the how toes in order to get it all done, as we prove life after death is possible because we will prove we all are A Spirit Being when we prove we all are A Spirit Force of Energy and it is I that has put it all together thus far and any and all help will be added up and taken out, as to what it's all worth when we get the monies for let's say, The Randi Million Dollar Challenge and also the other 3 or 4 more that also offer up a Million for the same proof, as we can and will provide the real proof of it all, as I have, as I said, "The Know how of the How toes" as in order to get it all done and make it all happen.

But, you heard it first here, as about this all and of what all I've said, as to the meaning of it all

Thanks if you want to help, as I will show and tell you what we have to do, as to put pressure on them by our numbers to let us prove what no other in the history of the world has ever been able to to do...PROVE IT ALL!

Ron...The Spirit Force! ... as we all are & it is I that can and will prove it, as with you guys help...or not, as I will soon one day anyway.

Dang! I don't know how many times I have to write this before I can get it down for you, but as I can tell you also...God and evil/Satan are as real, as real can and or does get and I am sure it is evil that doesn't want you to get this, as I said, I keep hitting some button and it's all gone and I have to start all over, as I am now once again...DANG! vbs

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSpiritForce1

The point of creation in Genesis when god would say "let there be" wasn't indicating that his words created. It was meant to show that he could bring all things into creation simply by saying it. Judaism holds that the holy spirit is the active force of god, and that God told the holy spirit what to do. The words weren't the actual creative force.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Somebody elses view of what has been going on for a week now over on DI's forums...

Until recently, I’d been a follower and supporter of David Icke for a few years now. That is until issues regarding a lack of transparency were raised by Sonia Poulton in relation to not-really-David’s new TV station The People’s Voice, which, on paper, is run by David’s webmaster, namely Sean Adl-Tabatabai. As an initial supporter of the project, I was quick to allay fears of a lack of transparency from the donation funded project, but as stories of allegations of racism started to emerge along with a complete lack of professionalism and zero communication from the station to its supporters and funders I began to have doubts.

This debacle saw my donation to TPV cancelled, and a colossal ban hammer smiting of supporters on DIF who were now asking questions. ’The People’s Voice Indeed. One quote in particular seemed to cause quite a stir: "There are some right proper mongs out there. Most of them Truthers. Get more sense out of my bellend" Gareth Icke. Rightfully so too. Definitely not the sort of voice I want speaking for me.

The full article and supporting evidence with lots more info can be found at the link

silvarizla.wordpress.com...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Well hello

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SilvaRizla

Hello yourself!...lousy emotes around here btw

It would appear that there are more and more people getting terribly disaffected with Mr Icke since the TPV debacle 10 days ago...

By the way David, Ian Kelly wants to know where the £10K went which was paid to David Icke Books Ltd for TPV rather than sent through the Indiegogo site? Is THAT the money you don’t account for in the “financial report” you provided your followers (there’s no accounting showing ANY donations in that table Davey) and is it then the money you say you put into TPV “out of my own pocket”? I’d guess it probably is!

earthlinggb.wordpress.com...

Just sitting on the fence am I, because so many posters on here support DI, thought I would do some research of my own.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Well thats it Jane, there's plenty of information to be found. I'm keeping an eye on this whole TPV thing, I'll update this thread and my blog on the next development. Something dosen't smell right to me, especially after the treatment of fear and clothing and Deanna Amato and her "wog" statement.

Still, it'll out in the end, you just have to look

I agree btw, crappy emoticons. Bloody horrendous infact!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well, if you've actually listened to ANY of David Icke's talks, you'd know that at the beginning of every talk, David Icke says "I'm here to show you one possibility, but you should make up your own minds as to how to interpret what I'm going to tell you", or some version of the same thing.

Basically, he's saying that you should approach his ideas with an open mind, but do your own research on the subjects that he's presenting and form your own theories.

Obviously, you missed Step 1 "open mind".

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think I too will be keeping an eye on "The People's Voice".

David Icke sure comes across as much more grounded than Alex Jones, who in almost every interview I've seen featuring him, comes across as a complete lunatic.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

babybunnies
Well, if you've actually listened to ANY of David Icke's talks, you'd know that at the beginning of every talk, David Icke says "I'm here to show you one possibility, but you should make up your own minds as to how to interpret what I'm going to tell you", or some version of the same thing.

Basically, he's saying that you should approach his ideas with an open mind, but do your own research on the subjects that he's presenting and form your own theories.

Obviously, you missed Step 1 "open mind".

Oh dear. You have much to learn about me.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I for one certainly have listened on youtube to him....I have followed him from day 1....because I'm old enough!...and therein lies the problem....a lot of people don't....they get suckered in.

I wont deny a lot of his ideas whetted my appetite until I realised he wasn't the first to declare a lot of the stuff he regurgitates in his own words on the platform and in his books.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Whether he said it first or not is of no significance. The message should not become less important or relevant with each messenger, in fact, it should become more important.

As for TPV; I think it would be a major blow if it fails and a disaster if it becomes a conspiracy itself.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

He just believes in too much of it and goes too far in his beliefs so as not to make himself very credible, at least to me.

Find a few conspiracy theories you like, and stick to them. Don't get so spread out in your interconnected world of the bizzare that you end up looking like you need a straightjacket and a comfy rubber room. It's his life though. If he wants to believe in snake-people, whatever. Are there any slithery sexy she-snake-girls out there? I'm always open for a new experience...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

LiveForever8

As for TPV; I think it would be a major blow if it fails and a disaster if it becomes a conspiracy itself.

TPV wont be a conspiracy...the truth will speak for itself I think
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

That's the most ridiculous statement ever. Because I have come to the mind set that DI is a huge fraud, obviously I don't have an open mind...

Just ridiculous.
edit on 17-1-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

LiveForever8

Whether he said it first or not is of no significance.

Of course it is significant. It means he stole ideas. Just like he stole V's idea.
edit on 17-1-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

There is a difference between repeating a message and falsely passing an idea off as your own. I was referring to the former.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

If they have knowingly defrauded thousands of people then it IS a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

LiveForever8

If they have knowingly defrauded thousands of people then it IS a conspiracy.

No...that becomes a fact if proven, the TRUTH....therefore no conspiracy.....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Nope, sorry, not true.

A definition of conspiracy is: "An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act."

It being made public doesn't mean it ceases being a conspiracy. A conspiracy has still occurred regardless.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I think you need to check what conspiracy means in law...

Conspiracy to defraud[edit]
[icon] (May 2013)
Further information: conspiracy to defraud
Section 5(2) Criminal Law Act 1977 [2] preserved the common law offence of conspiracy to defraud.
Conspiracy to defraud was defined in Scott v Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis [1974] UKHL 4; [1975] AC 819, 839,[3] per Viscount Dilhorne:
"to defraud" ordinarily means … to deprive a person dishonestly of something which is his or of something to which he is or would or might but for the perpetration of the fraud be entitled.
"....an agreement by two or more [persons] by dishonesty to deprive a person of something which is his or to which he is or would be or might be entitled [or] an agreement by two or more by dishonesty to injure some proprietary right of his suffices to constitute the offence...."

Elements of the offence[edit]
There must be a real agreement with the parties having agreed all the major details of the "crime" or "crimes" (not including other inchoate offences) to be committed within the territorial jurisdiction of the court, and the parties must "intend" or "know" the facts which make the conduct criminal even where the full offence is strict. Thus, the mens rea of conspiracy is a completely separate issue from the mens rea required of the substantive crime;[11][12] where the issue of corruption in public office was complicated by the presence of the presumption of corruption in section 2 of the Prevention of Corruption Act 1916 unless the contrary is proved in respect of payments to persons in public employment (a provision that probably breaches the human rights requirement as to a presumption of innocence).

en.wikipedia.org...(criminal)

If you don't like Wikipedia....I'll go looking for it in a law book if you like
Rainbows
Jane

edit on 17-1-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join