It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - This clown is why I am hesitant to adhere to conspiracy theories! No end of stupidity.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

I've never been interested in certificates. If someone wants to buy one, then so be it. Why would you care?

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

projectbane

LiveForever8
reply to post by projectbane

Weak hit-piece, bordering on childish.

All I will point out is that Icke, for all his faults, certainly appears to be trying to make a positive difference...

www.thepeoplesvoice.tv...

...can you say the same for yourself?

Looking at the conspiracy world from an outsiders perspective, you don't come across your ever day forum poster.....I was new to the conspiracy concept till 2011. Even then I found it to be somewhat trumped up by insane claims, outright lies and always never any actual research done by your garden variety poster, just more like taking other peoples stuff and using that as their star of Bethlehem. What "scientific" research I came by on popular topic was thin on the ground. In the mean time I reading Popular Mechanics and that was exposing "evidence" that lacked any real coherent form.

SO, one is forced to look up "famous" conspiracy theorist as a marker for all those other faceless somebodies. When a laymen like myself types in Conspiracy Theorists we get a small and somewhat discouraging list back.

David Icke
Alex Jones
Zecharia Stichin
Erich Von Daniken
Michael Moore
Jason Bermas

See my point (well YOU might not as you probably follow blindly), those who are new see this list and think - shoot me in the face. There is nothing credible about these people.

It poses the dilemma, shall i venture on into this world of "thread-bare theories" or cut my losses now.

edit on 15-1-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

Speaking of blindly following others, it looks like you are the one who wants to be spoon fed. Have you spent any time actually researching any "conspiracy theories"? I'm assuming 9-11 is the topic that got you looking around. Then you read POPULAR MECHANICS and decide it's all bunk? Good god, spend 10+ hours actually digging and you'll find that there is very damning evidence and a lot of circumstancial evidence that we were lied to about that day. Why? I don't know. What exactly happened? Dunno. Who? I dunno. There's a lot more to the story than what we were told though, and to blindly trust PM just because it's a magazine is beyond ignorant.

Do your own research before you complain about how stupid everyone is. Should you cut your losses? If you don't have the time to do some research on your own, yes. Continue watching tv/movies in your spare time...

Also, to say 'this guy is crazy, so I don't believe any conspiracy theories' is ignorant in itself. There are genuine conspiracies.

edit on 16-1-2014 by BanTv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BanTv

It's pretty obvious to catch people who are full of crap.

David Icke - Reptile People
Alex Jones - Ran with the Boston bombing hoax and never recanted, then ran with the radioactive beaches of Cali and hasn't recanted
Zecharia Stichin - Completely made stuff up, faked work to support his position
Erich Von Daniken - Proven liar, proven fabricator, proven unsubstantiated claims
Michael Moore - Almost every documentary he has put out has been partially debunked as he likes to mix complete crap with real crap to make the complete crap seem believable.
Jason Bermas - Haven't made up my mind on him yet, but he has been caught in several situations where he was using partially fabricated data. He claims he did not know it was fabricated and did stop using it (something do do with a flight deck door if I remember) once it was pointed out.

For me, if someone flat out lies about even one thing, I dismiss everything else they have to say.

I used to LOOOOOOVE infowars.com, but the Boston Bombing hoax they ran with and never backed away from, even do this day, has forever turned me off to Alex Jones. I no longer believe anything he says or any information he claims to have gotten.

I am a huge fan of ancient civilizations, I personally believe we have destroyed ourselves many times over. But Sitchin and Von Daniken flat out faked data. Von Daniken even planted fake artifacts. VD also made a documentary about monolithic structures claiming they were made of Granite and Diorite when they were in fact much softer lime and sand stones. So I dismiss everything they both have to say when it comes to ancient history.

Michael Moore - Known communist, yet loves his capitalistic lifestyle. I dismiss everything he says based off his hypocrisy.

However, based off your logic, I am uninformed because I dismiss those people and I probably just need to do more research because I haven't come to the same conclusion as you.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

raymundoko
reply to post by DazDaKing

I quit reading your post after the first paragraph...you aren't seriously that naive are you?

en.wikipedia.org...

Why go and try to patronise me lol. No need.

But if you live by the sword then you die by the sword. Are YOU really that naive? To disregard a whole post based on a sentence or two?

Jumping to such conclusions...

My first paragraph says (paraphrased):

I refuse to jump to the conclusion that this man has the cheek/is trying to rob his supporters of £700,000 and effectively screw everything else up

What's the problem?

I'm speaking about Icke and a specific chain of events and to an extent a specific sum.

I'm not claiming people don't rob people/supporters/investors/shareholders of money lol. I've read into many cases (Enron jumps to mind).

When I said cheek I didn't just mean in regards to the donators but to the cheek at thinking he can get away with it as well, in case that confused you.

And I didn't claim that I can't comprehend someone doing this - I said that I won't jump to the conclusion of ICKE doing that as of yet.

But then you link me to the famous Madoff case; where he robbed BILLIONS (via a ponzi scheme) and got locked up. What point are you trying to make?

ONE of my points was that it is a trivial amount in regards to destroying your public image permanently, effectively ruining your currently healthy income and most probably getting locked up. How does your link have anything to do with that?

When you're talking billions (or several millions) people's desperation will overcome some rationality. I can't see how Icke has decided to abandon everything for 400,000 (which will just about buy you a decent home in the UK) and then has the further cheek to ask for another 300,000 (along with HIS cheek of dreaming this up in the first place) while already being accused of stealing almost half a million. Not to mention he is well known publicly across the world - was Madoff during the execution of his scam? It's different in so many ways.

I really don't get what you're trying to say.

It's like me saying 'I won't assume Person A has robbed people in this way and to that extent until I'm certain' and you replying 'Person B did it in another way and to a greater extent'. And then implying that I'm naive for not jumping to the conclusion lol. You certainly do like jumping to conclusions.

You've made a comparison at most, well done. Can you not see the important subjective links in those sentences (and not just the link of personal 'opinion') that effectively makes whatever point you tried to make about my
apparent naivity an absolute strawman.

It's a shame you didn't read the rest of my post because you probably wouldn't have felt the need to proceed with your reply.

edit on 16-1-2014 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2014 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

raymundoko

I quit reading your post after the first paragraph...you aren't seriously that naive are you?

en.wikipedia.org...

Uhhhhh...

Half a million or even a million dollars is no where close to BILLIONS of dollars. You should have read the rest of his post, Icke would lose a lot more than half a million if he decided to take off with it.

What, is he going to buy a secluded island to live on for the rest of his days....with half a million dollars?!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

raymundoko
reply to post by BanTv

It's pretty obvious to catch people who are full of crap.

David Icke - Reptile People
Alex Jones - Ran with the Boston bombing hoax and never recanted, then ran with the radioactive beaches of Cali and hasn't recanted
Zecharia Stichin - Completely made stuff up, faked work to support his position
Erich Von Daniken - Proven liar, proven fabricator, proven unsubstantiated claims
Michael Moore - Almost every documentary he has put out has been partially debunked as he likes to mix complete crap with real crap to make the complete crap seem believable.
Jason Bermas - Haven't made up my mind on him yet, but he has been caught in several situations where he was using partially fabricated data. He claims he did not know it was fabricated and did stop using it (something do do with a flight deck door if I remember) once it was pointed out.

For me, if someone flat out lies about even one thing, I dismiss everything else they have to say.

I used to LOOOOOOVE infowars.com, but the Boston Bombing hoax they ran with and never backed away from, even do this day, has forever turned me off to Alex Jones. I no longer believe anything he says or any information he claims to have gotten.

I am a huge fan of ancient civilizations, I personally believe we have destroyed ourselves many times over. But Sitchin and Von Daniken flat out faked data. Von Daniken even planted fake artifacts. VD also made a documentary about monolithic structures claiming they were made of Granite and Diorite when they were in fact much softer lime and sand stones. So I dismiss everything they both have to say when it comes to ancient history.

Michael Moore - Known communist, yet loves his capitalistic lifestyle. I dismiss everything he says based off his hypocrisy.

However, based off your logic, I am uninformed because I dismiss those people and I probably just need to do more research because I haven't come to the same conclusion as you.

Ok I understand where you are coming from and pretty much agree. Thing is though, doesn't Icke actually base his reptilian theories off of ancient artifacts/texts/etc? To me, it's his interpretation that is seen as stupid/insane.

His interpretation of what these ancient artifacts mean could be bat shh insane for all I know, but at least he isn't completely making things up. It's still based off of something real.

I do agree that if someone is flat out lying about something, they shouldn't be trusted. I don't think Icke is trying to lie or deceive people though. I don't know because I don't know the man.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

raymundoko
reply to post by Okeyd57

reply to post by igloo

Only "The Word" in the bible is Jesus, and it means he is the word of god, or the mouth of god, or possibly god himself. John 1:8 - in the Beginning The Word was, The Word was with God, The Word was God. Even Jewish Lore holds that "The Word" was a physical being who would appear to and talk with Adam and Eve in the garden.
edit on 16-1-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

John aside, in the beginning the creator "spoke" everything into existence. According to those religions.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I will admit Ickes reptile theories are too rich for even a die hard conspiracy theorist like me.
But he has pointed the finger at jimmy Saville for being the dirty satanist peado that he was long before his crimes came to public attention.
So hes onto something, im not sure about the Elite being shape shifting reptilians but they sure are secretive blood suckers with an insidious agenda, they are the boil on the arse of humanity.
I have found that he mentions the good old Lizards less nowadays and focuses more on corruption and mass deception by corporate souless entities that are controlling ballot rigged Government bodies that bend to their every whim.
I think he has some very good points on our manipulated reality if you can just forget the fact he believes in shape shifting royalty for a second or two.
The world is a mental asylum and the craziest of the crazies run it.I feel David Icke is good at delivering that message more and more.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Wow OP, I would save my venom for those who are on the dark side of the ledger. I don't know how much of what Icke says is true, but he does help wake us up to the forces in this world. I first learned problem-reaction-solution from Icke. When are we going to see that on CNN or 60 Minutes? And we all need to sharpen our discernment. Boston bombing appears to be a false flag, as well as Sandyhook, and most of our prime time, show time, melt-downs. Go to Zengarden.com and watch the piece on Sandyhook. It's mind blowing, and helps explain the manipulation. Icke helps us to see through these things.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Who knew you could make millions just by re-telling V (The TV series) as if it were fact?

I quite like Rational Wiki's entry on Icke -

David Icke[1] is a human singularity of insanity best known for his UFO and conspiracy theory advocacy. He came to fame as an English footballer and sports commentator and used to be a spokesman for the UK Green Party, but since 1991 has devoted his life to informing the world that it's actually secretly controlled by evil shape-shifting lizard-people from the 4th dimension. Genuinely

He's reasonably clever and he knows how to resonate with the masses. I think he is probably insane (the Wogan TV appearance is like watching a mental breakdown in action), but if not he is a very successful charlatan.

It concerns me that he is spreading his delusion though - I don't like the thought of conspiracy space cadets running around thinking reality is just an illusion and who have convinced themselves that their next door neighbours are giant lizards or demons who they must kill to make us safe, or something... Yeah, that kinda worries me a bit.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

BanTv

projectbane

LiveForever8

Weak hit-piece, bordering on childish.

All I will point out is that Icke, for all his faults, certainly appears to be trying to make a positive difference...

www.thepeoplesvoice.tv...

...can you say the same for yourself?

Looking at the conspiracy world from an outsiders perspective, you don't come across your ever day forum poster.....I was new to the conspiracy concept till 2011. Even then I found it to be somewhat trumped up by insane claims, outright lies and always never any actual research done by your garden variety poster, just more like taking other peoples stuff and using that as their star of Bethlehem. What "scientific" research I came by on popular topic was thin on the ground. In the mean time I reading Popular Mechanics and that was exposing "evidence" that lacked any real coherent form.

SO, one is forced to look up "famous" conspiracy theorist as a marker for all those other faceless somebodies. When a laymen like myself types in Conspiracy Theorists we get a small and somewhat discouraging list back.

David Icke
Alex Jones
Zecharia Stichin
Erich Von Daniken
Michael Moore
Jason Bermas

See my point (well YOU might not as you probably follow blindly), those who are new see this list and think - shoot me in the face. There is nothing credible about these people.

It poses the dilemma, shall i venture on into this world of "thread-bare theories" or cut my losses now.

edit on 15-1-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

Speaking of blindly following others, it looks like you are the one who wants to be spoon fed. Have you spent any time actually researching any "conspiracy theories"? I'm assuming 9-11 is the topic that got you looking around. Then you read POPULAR MECHANICS and decide it's all bunk? Good god, spend 10+ hours actually digging and you'll find that there is very damning evidence and a lot of circumstancial evidence that we were lied to about that day. Why? I don't know. What exactly happened? Dunno. Who? I dunno. There's a lot more to the story than what we were told though, and to blindly trust PM just because it's a magazine is beyond ignorant.

Do your own research before you complain about how stupid everyone is. Should you cut your losses? If you don't have the time to do some research on your own, yes. Continue watching tv/movies in your spare time...

Also, to say 'this guy is crazy, so I don't believe any conspiracy theories' is ignorant in itself. There are genuine conspiracies.

Instead of opening your mouth and driveling......use your brain which from your posts on other threads doesn't appear to be happening.

I am NOT a conspiracy theorist. I am a keen open-minded observer and if I come by any info which sparks my attention then I will delve deeper.

I research everything I look into. I am not a blind follower like yourself. Don't get me started on 9/11 as this is not the forum nor the place to talk about such a serious subject in the "absentmindedness" it has been discussed on here and else where. 9/11 was not the thing that brought me to ATS actually (nicely assumed but as with some of your posts WRONG) what brought me here was the UFO section. I have spent a long time being curious about UFO's and then I cam across David Icke and a few others.

When I see people defend David Icke or anyone of his caliber and then read their input into subject matter like 9/11 it just shows me that the sort of people who listen and find him "useful" should have no place involved in heavy subject matter.

SO being the ignorant person you are you took a thread NOT about 9/11 and used it to talk about 9/11 here. And I am going to listen to someone with the imagination of you????? I might as well ask the nearest bum on the street about job interview techniques or mortgage advice.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Great post! Thanks for the info.

As for the 'reptilian' connection - two theories:

1. The Illuminati - especially the kings, queens, and other royalty - have throughout history been 'inbred', deigning to ever breed with 'commoners' even if it would make them more genetically stable. Is it possible that at some point in the past these rulers bred out certain genes, such as those that give people the ability to feel empathy or compassion? BTW, one of the main areas in the brain responsible for this is the amygdala, which is a part of the reptilian brain.

Link: www.livescience.com...

2. More esoteric: I believe we all have multiple incarnations, and that many of these incarnations are concurrent and at different densities. Could it simply be that these 'reptilian' rulers are both human at 3D, and simultaneously reptilian at 4D and/or 5D, and this is what is sensed by people like Icke? Just a thought...

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
You'll notice Icke has laid low on the reptile idiocy past couple years, he's moved more into Alex Jones fear mongering and lies copying the Jones/Rense playbook, spit off tons of sources as proof making you sound legit, but when anyone looks up the sources they have nothing to do with the topic or the source is actually some op-ed "what if" scenario piece written in context as a hypothetical but Jones/Rense/Icke take it out of context and yell "I have proof, I have sources, here go look it up its on the web!!!"

All 3 sell fear, and people love to get scared, we love horror movies, we love Stephen King, etc but Jones/Rense/Icke/Mark Koernke all sell a fictional fear that sounds like real life, takes place in reality instead of television/boom fiction worlds so people really fall for it and love to be tricked.

People actually pay large sums of money to have someone lie to them just to trick them for a bit, sake as movies, magic shows, psychics, etc its all a stroke job

UFO, conspiracy, movies, books, psychic, paranormal,etc is all bull crap billion dollar industry of mass consumption because people love to be fooled, scare them, thrill them, romance them, intrigue them... Even though its all fake if you can fool them for an hour or so you will make millions.

Mufon, Hollywood, genesis radio network, scientology, religion, its big business

Cults of personality that sell illusion and fantasy, and the weak minded lap it up and will even tell them self "its real!!! I saw it!!!" Which helps sustain the illusion

Ufology, psychics, aliens, conspiracy, religions, scientology all work on the exact same principle of faith, tricks, lies and delusions of the sheep to say "me too!" Which strengthens the lie.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Yeah, I was over there as one of their members, but I wasn't allowed to talk about God's creation when this other guy was promoting Alien creation and all I wanted was a chance to present my point of view, but OH NO! as they banned me for spam again and again till I got fed up with their BS and found this site where I hope TRUTH is the way to go, as that is all I seek and want and I have found my stay thus far to be most pleasant and I am able to post about my true experiences and the fact I can prove who we all really are, as in A Spirit Being and of course made in God's image...but I have tons of my work all wrote down over the many years now, as A Spirit Being and as A Spirit Force of Energy, as we all are and it is I that can and has proven it, but there seems to be this camp where it is only suppose to be known is this all is by coincidences and or all by accident...go figure.

Thank again you all for a most wonderful site of seeking the real truths, as I plan on showing us all many of many truths, as I was in something like MK-Ultra like program while over seas in The Service in Germany, as I know it was as it was some staged events where it made it possible for me to know and they took me in and out of other dimensions, as well...where I learned so much, as they experimented on me, as for their own needs and the trying to make these other worlds and or dimensions real to me...still, as I said, I learned so much and this was back in 1968-1970 over seas, but you will hear more about me and my experiences and what all I learned as A Spirit Being, as I found that we all really are and A Spirit Force of Energy, as well, as to the fact we all are not only Spiritually connected with, as within each other, but also with, as within all of nature, as well and with the ability to make real changes and now measurable ones, as I have devised not just away to measure The Spirit Force of an Energy we all have and can use, but many of many ways that prove it, as in measuring it, as to anothers task at hand, as it is possible to combine Spirit Forces of Energy and create a greater Force of Energy...thus and therefore the proof of what no other in the history of the world has ever been able to do...prove what that can't be explained, as in The Para.

But, as I said, I have tons and tons of my work all wrote down for view by others IO hope may help me in getting this most Above Top Secret info that all needs to be told, as I am no writer, for sure and need help in making sense of it all...if you will and I mean IF YOU WILL. vbs

Thank you, Ron...Newbee vbs...The Spirit Force, as we all are and it is I that can, in fact, prove it all...for real, as in real truths of it all.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Who says I'm even a fan of Icke or believe in reptilian aliens?

I mentioned 9/11 because of this: "What "scientific" research I came by on popular topic was thin on the ground. In the mean time I reading Popular Mechanics and that was exposing "evidence" that lacked any real coherent form."

I assume this is referring to 9/11. If I'm wrong, you could always just correct me. You aren't a conspiracy theorist? Well that's cute, but there ARE genuine conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

BanTv

but there ARE genuine conspiracies.

There are? Which "genuine" conspiracies are you referring that DO NOT have an already solid case for being completely wrong on all counts? Even a novice like myself who has only delved into a few "conspiracies" in the past few years can see that there is hardly any tangible or viable evidence to back up the so-called conspiracy!!

Obviously I have only touched on a few and there are stacks of conspiracies out there. So what do you have?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BanTv

Oh, I am sorry...did you think I was talking about you...my bad, as I am new here and just hit reply...without knowing your name was under this...again, so sorry. My bad, for real. :-(

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

projectbane

There are? Which "genuine" conspiracies are you referring that DO NOT have an already solid case for being completely wrong on all counts? Even a novice like myself who has only delved into a few "conspiracies" in the past few years can see that there is hardly any tangible or viable evidence to back up the so-called conspiracy!!

Obviously I have only touched on a few and there are stacks of conspiracies out there. So what do you have?

What do you think of the banking system and the Federal Reserve? I am not sure if that is a conspiracy since it is now widely known they are rigging the system. I have no proof for you sorry but I have seen enough myself to know the dice are loaded
edit on 17-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
every time i think of David Icke
i just start to wonder
about some of those symbolic wedding photos
and the ones where he's flashing the hand-signs
and hugging some lady (maybe his wife)

..i wonder if there's a topic about that at his website?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join