It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - This clown is why I am hesitant to adhere to conspiracy theories! No end of stupidity.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Have you been a member of a Theosophical Lodge - There is no religion greater than truth - is their banner?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Icke just doesn't do it for me anymore.
But just as you are also, he is entitled to 'herd' whomever he wants and choses to follow him.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

Erm.....sorry...have you missunderstood me and thought I am one of his 'sheeple'?
Bhaaaa...I might be Welsh...but I ain't no sheep.....
Please check out this link I posted earlier in this thread....
sanctumzone.co.uk...

If I have misunderstood you...my sincere and humble apologies.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I would take Jordan Maxwell over David Icke any day of the week.

I used to read Icke until that zany and foolish reptilian BS started coming up....

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hail Eris!

Truth is what you make it projectbane, my question is, why do you care if Icke has cuckolded folks out of some cash? If said folks were interested in Icke's theories enough to actually want to pay for them, what skin is it from your big toe, eh?

Or are you some sort of gleaming defender of The Truth?

Reptoids? Real? Hell, who knows, but why not?

And furthermore Sir projectbane, keeper of the ultimate truth, why are you on a conspiracy forum? Just trolling others whose dominant social paradigm differs from your own?

Honestly, It would be like if I went to a country music forum and said "country music is bad, here's why."

You are aware ATS is a forum for conspiracy theories, right?

Icke may very well be a charlatan. Honestly though, who gives a damn? Is he affecting me with his cockamamy ideas? No, not one bit.

In fact, I have read most of his work. It's good entertainment. Imagine if even half of what he says is true. The world just got a lot more complex.

To those that break out the "Icke said he was Christ" figure, what he meant was that we are all the sons (and daughters) of God. Given, Icke's modus operandi has changed drastically since that statement.

I would consider myself a fan but that doesn't mean I buy into everything he says. Even though a majority of his research is based in fact and the man provides a thorough bibliography in each book.

Thanks for your outlook projectbane.

All hail Discordia (or don't)
Kallisti
edit on Cam6Wednesday5820143731Wed, 15 Jan 2014 06:58:37 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: stupid phone

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

Well, what do you expect?

You're typing 'conspiracy theorists' into Google and clicking the first few links you come across. Unfortunately, in the world of Conspiracy, the cream does not always rise to the top. And that list you presented is frighteningly small. I suggest you look a bit further, a bit deeper.

After ten years of research I have been able to sort the good from the bad and the ugly and my BS Meter is razor sharp.

Icke, like the rest of them, needs to pass through your filter and given the chance you will find plenty of useful information.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Whether it's real or not it's pretty entertaining. If u don't like it watch something else.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Macdon
I believe Icke is telling it like it is. As time goes on, he is proven to be correct, rather than incorrect. Who would have thought the UK ruling elite would be involved in paedophilia as Icke mentioned in The Biggest Secret in the late 90s?

UK ruling elite are disc jockeys and (allegedly) actors??? Really??

It's also common knowledge that people in the entertainment world were either aware or strongly suspected the people I think you are referring to well before Icke made his statements, so to call him correct is disengenuous - he was repeating what other people were saying.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
and sound does shape and form? maybe you might want to research a little , cause icke is not completely full of bull!. with all the conspiracies you attend to why are you so quick to judge a man? shut yo mouth

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

projectbane

Looking at the conspiracy world from an outsiders perspective, you don't come across your ever day forum poster.....I was new to the conspiracy concept till 2011.

I could have beat that, that was the case. Looking at your OP which is filled up with insults and name callings I could sense that conspiracy theories are taking a toll on your mindset. I think opening up to the new ideas is the issue, not the idea per say. Whether is reptilians or aliens, sound harmony or dumbness of brain, your reaction would have been the same.

It's just an observation and not a professional opinion. I'm not a shrink. A little and friendly advise: Stop reading about conspiracy theories. It's not your cup of tea.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Murgatroid
David Icke claims that Jesus was a myth yet with a perfectly straight face on prime-time BBC himself claimed he IS the son of God.

Sorry but there is only ONE son of God and his name is NOT David Icke.

When Jesus had an audience of 5,000, he did not SELL them stuff, He fed them and taught them without asking for a dime.

David Icke on the other hand has been completely debunked here:

This is 2.5 hour film from Chris White takes a very close look at David Icke's history and beliefs. It reveals the true sources of David Icke's theories which are often shocking , and should be very concerning for a genuine seeker of truth. This is a well rounded expose which is done respectfully, while still attempting to get the average truther to reevaluate what they really know about the "endgame" of the Illuminati.

"Finally got around to watching it. David Icke Debunked is fantastic, really well presented/researched and absolutely essential viewing for anyone who's ever heard of David Icke. If you don't have time to watch the whole thing, at least watch the final half-hour as it gets into how/why David Icke and other "conspiracy heroes" are being used as a controlled-opposition leaders, preparing us for certain future events and ideologies." - Eric Dubay

For footnotes and free downloads go to davidickedebunked.com...

All his main teachings are Theosophical, and therefore identical to those of the Illuminati, which he is purportedly denouncing. Icke claims to be imparted with insights from a spiritual entity named Rakorski, who he also identifies with the name St. Germain, a notorious charlatan who was a key occult figure of the late eighteenth century, and regarded as a spiritual master of Freemasonry.

Rakorski is none other than the “Master Rakoczi” of Alice Bailey, Blavatsky’s leading representative in the twentieth century, whose channeled information not only shaped much of the New Age, but guide many of the programs of the United Nations...” David Icke's Theosophical Sources

I did not know he said this about christ so add my instant turn about to your own, He is a ridiculous cretin, Sorry I almost stuck up for him, Christ is our lord thank you for sharing this.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zeroBelief

zeroBelief
Realllly??????

Yes, really really...

Like I said, the fact that he is so COMPLETELY out of touch with reality is going to influence everything else the man is teaching and saying.

Sure he says a lot of things that are true, but HOW in the world are you going to know the difference?

Some more quotes that back this up as well ....

"Here is a fact: There is far more evidence for the existence of Jesus than for virtually anyone in ancient history. Anyone who peddles that “Christ-myth” theory, does NOT do so on the ground of historical evidence. The fact of Jesus Christ in history is as axiomatic for an unbiased historian as is the fact of Julius Caesar. Get this straight. It is not historians who promote the “Christ-myth” notion. ...his alleged words and actions were documented by numerous people."
LINK

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Can you believe that people are also still saying that Jesus never existed? That is pure ignorance as well, and had the one who believes this taken the time to research the argument, they would have found that no respectable scholar holds this view today. There are too many Gentile, or non-Jewish sources that either describe some aspect of Jesus as a historical figure, or agree that he was a historical figure.

“Contemporary New Testament scholars have typically viewed their [i.e. Jesus-mythers] arguments as so weak or bizarre that they relegate them to footnotes, or often ignore them completely....The theory of Jesus' nonexistence is now effectively dead as a scholarly question....Biblical scholars and classical historians now regard it as effectively refuted.” (Robert Van Voorst, Jesus Outside the New Testament, 6, 14, 16)

“There is simply nothing intrinsically improbable about a historical Jesus; the New Testament alone (or at least portions of it) are reliable enough to provide evidence of a historical Jesus. On this point, it is important to note that even G.A. Wells, who until recently was the champion of the christ-myth hypothesis, now accepts the historicity of Jesus on the basis of 'Q'.” (Jeffery Jay Lowder of Internet Infidels)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Macdon

I agree, many things Icke said way back in the 90's have been proven to be accurate in time. In fact I know some things to be accurate from my own experience. You need to read and research through his things and do research of your own to find out what is or may not be spot on.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Murgatroid
reply to post by zeroBelief

zeroBelief
Realllly??????

Yes, really really...

Like I said, the fact that he is so COMPLETELY out of touch with reality is going to influence everything else the man is teaching and saying.

Sure he says a lot of things that are true, but HOW in the world are you going to know the difference?

Some more quotes that back this up as well ....

"Here is a fact: There is far more evidence for the existence of Jesus than for virtually anyone in ancient history. Anyone who peddles that “Christ-myth” theory, does NOT do so on the ground of historical evidence. The fact of Jesus Christ in history is as axiomatic for an unbiased historian as is the fact of Julius Caesar. Get this straight. It is not historians who promote the “Christ-myth” notion. ...his alleged words and actions were documented by numerous people."
LINK

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Can you believe that people are also still saying that Jesus never existed? That is pure ignorance as well, and had the one who believes this taken the time to research the argument, they would have found that no respectable scholar holds this view today. There are too many Gentile, or non-Jewish sources that either describe some aspect of Jesus as a historical figure, or agree that he was a historical figure.

“Contemporary New Testament scholars have typically viewed their [i.e. Jesus-mythers] arguments as so weak or bizarre that they relegate them to footnotes, or often ignore them completely....The theory of Jesus' nonexistence is now effectively dead as a scholarly question....Biblical scholars and classical historians now regard it as effectively refuted.” (Robert Van Voorst, Jesus Outside the New Testament, 6, 14, 16)

“There is simply nothing intrinsically improbable about a historical Jesus; the New Testament alone (or at least portions of it) are reliable enough to provide evidence of a historical Jesus. On this point, it is important to note that even G.A. Wells, who until recently was the champion of the christ-myth hypothesis, now accepts the historicity of Jesus on the basis of 'Q'.” (Jeffery Jay Lowder of Internet Infidels)

You about done slinging quotes ?

I get the point. You believe. There are others out there, too.

I just find it difficult to discuss things with people based on belief. I prefer to work based off of theories. At least with theories, you're prone to being more flexible and understanding when and if you're proven wrong to begin with.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Macdon
I believe Icke is telling it like it is. As time goes on, he is proved to be correct, rather than incorrect. Who would have thought the UK ruling elite would be involved in paedophilia as Icke mentioned in The Biggest Secret in the late 90s?

As for the universe made of sound. This search gives about 129 million hits www.google.com.au...=universe+is+made+of+sound

Reptilians? Yeah sure, why not? Separate cultures have been referring to reptilians/aliens/demons/interdimensional entities for millennia and they're a huge part of Christianity where they're known as demons.

OP have you even read any of Icke's books or is this just another hit piece?

Pretty much how I see it really.
I think he's pretty much positive and has many good things to say, and more and more of what he said seems to be coming true.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I had a rant on a David Icke fan a few years back, he is a believer hook line and sinker, I used mocking tones like Reptilians and other subjects Icke says.
The Icke Fan said ''I've always thought the Reptiles were the zionists and Draco was'' and I can't remember if he said Israel or Zion.

That got me thinking, if this guy thinks that, how many others are blurring lines between these things?

There is a good chance the guy I was talking to was a complete nutter though, though I also know he wasn't trolling.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

stargatetravels

Macdon
I believe Icke is telling it like it is. As time goes on, he is proved to be correct, rather than incorrect. Who would have thought the UK ruling elite would be involved in paedophilia as Icke mentioned in The Biggest Secret in the late 90s?

As for the universe made of sound. This search gives about 129 million hits www.google.com.au...=universe+is+made+of+sound

Reptilians? Yeah sure, why not? Separate cultures have been referring to reptilians/aliens/demons/interdimensional entities for millennia and they're a huge part of Christianity where they're known as demons.

OP have you even read any of Icke's books or is this just another hit piece?

Pretty much how I see it really.
I think he's pretty much positive and has many good things to say, and more and more of what he said seems to be coming true.

Such as? What has he said that hasn't been said by other more mainstream observers (who a lot on ATS wouldn't trust) haven't already said but without the hyperbole that people such as Icke add?

Granted, if Icke is someones only portal into the world then you may think he is the one making the predictions that are coming true, but only for people that are blinkered enough to believe people like him should be the only source of truth.

I have only responded to this as there will be people new to ATS who will see such posts, mooch over to the Icke website and feed him some more money so he can carry the game on. If you are ok with that, that's your business, but be careful who you end up thinking is the sheep.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

Did you get banned from the forum for not 'towing the party line' so to speak Taggart?
Just curious.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by uncommitted

Well as already mentioned the whole UK elite paedophile scandal.
He's been banging the drum for years.
He also speaks in positive terms and is not a doom and fear-monger like AJ and others.
I don't follow any of the conspiracy 'celebrities' or buy books or merchandise, that's the beauty of the internet.
But there is a lot of great Info and discussions and threads on the David Icke forums, topics banned on ATS are dicussed freely and like adults, with real language and all sorts.

None of these guys have the answer and they ALL want to make money, doesnt mean there aren't nuggets of truth in their words.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

stargatetravels
reply to post by uncommitted

Well as already mentioned the whole UK elite paedophile scandal.
He's been banging the drum for years.
He also speaks in positive terms and is not a doom and fear-monger like AJ and others.
I don't follow any of the conspiracy 'celebrities' or buy books or merchandise, that's the beauty of the internet.
But there is a lot of great Info and discussions and threads on the David Icke forums, topics banned on ATS are dicussed freely and like adults, with real language and all sorts.

None of these guys have the answer and they ALL want to make money, doesnt mean there aren't nuggets of truth in their words.

Please, a little more on what you say is a UK elite paedophile scandal? You think that Jimmy Saville is a member of the UK elite, or are you using guilt by association to somehow balance in line the (alleged) Icke theory that Saville was part of a satanist cabal with members of the royal family and the top layer of politics? Can you show any evidence that his theory on that aspect, rather than what I think was a commonly held suspicion (which at that time, perhaps shamefully had no more formal investigation) that several tv names were committing revolting crimes. And please, please, please, don't use the 'theory' that the queen and the pope slaughtered schoolchildren in Canada in the early 60's which can easily be shown to be nothing more than nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join