It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - This clown is why I am hesitant to adhere to conspiracy theories! No end of stupidity.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
everything is a vibration; a frequency of divine energy manifesting before our eyes

there is only one sense and that is touch being felt through different apertures

sound is nothing more than a vibration touching your ear

sight is nothing more than light touching your eye

so in a sense he is right in saying that everything is sound, assuming he means it is a vibration of energy

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Ia reply to: onequestion
I have been following Icke since 911 on and off. I now subscribe to his weekly video casts and many of them resonate with me. One of his recent ones, Hey teacher leave them kids alone shell shocked me. Even though I knew almost all he was saying it really hit home how programmed most people are since birth through the eduction system. It took me 2 or 3 days to get feel normal after watching this particular video cast.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
ATS is behind the emerging ALT figurehead eightball.David Icke has not been a figure for alternative s now for years.

Russell Brand is where its at. Not just budding 21st CE Revolutionary also a subscriber to conspiracies yet no mentions of Brand.
I guess the trolls of ATS just likes attacking the same figures over & over very stale and boring territory.

edit on 28-3-2015 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Well people can think what they like about David Icke, but i can assure you he is on the right lines.
I saw my first UFO when I was 7 from a suburban garden on the outskirts of London. Sutton to be exact. This was in broad daylight and with a witness. This was in 1970. It came over a tree, out of nothing and hovered over my garden for around 60 seconds and then shot off over the rooftops in a diagonal line towards the sky, until within literally a few seconds, it was no more than a silver dot.
I have seen others since, but I wont bore you with the details. Later as I grew up I started to experience sleep paralysis.
Of course I was told its all in your mind, it's your hympnogogic wooky woo playing up!!
I wouldn't bow down, I wont take tablets just because someone says they will work. It seems rather odd that thousands of people from all over the globe have SP and not even related. No one else in my family get it, so why should I be akin with them?
Finally I get a referral to see a neurologist. There were two in the same room. Ha ha, here's the best bit ... they are aliens!!! Read my old posts and you will get the gist of my story and what happened to me. Ok so David Icke never replied to my e mails at the time, but don't knock the bloke, because TRUST me the truth is far stranger than fact!! It has all been documented. The clammy, cold hands is right. Spot on. When you see to seemingly normal looking peoples eyes start to glow, then alarm bells start ringing!!
I am actually a lot more calmer than when I last came onto ATS. Its been a long time since I was here. I really have been reclusive, but I am doing well. So I like to think. I did contemplate a few bridges, but nah,. 'Get on with your life' they said. So I am. See orbs now. That is amazing! Me and one of my cats play with them for hours. All on film. I will put it on when ive worked out how to do it and everyone can see for themselves!
I don't know if Russell Brand knows anything about the aliens. bty they didn't shape shift or morph into reptiles.

hx

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: happinness

I don't know if Russell Brand knows anything about the aliens. bty they didn't shape shift or morph into reptiles.

You say you are a fan of Icke then surely you would know that he and Brand are mates. I dont how close mates, but they are mates.
Brand has given Icke air time before when he had his own TV talk show.
Like i said Brand is not above conspiracies either. But never mind the losers at ATS have masonic agenda to keep which means keeping the heat on Icke.
edit on 7-4-2015 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Icke is an idiotic fraud who somehow managed to convince people that he follows some form of divine logic.

I'm sorry, but the man is a fool. What line of logic was he operating on when he came out on TV and compared himself to Jesus Christ?

What line of logic was he operating on when he predicted the world would end years ago?

I don't mind if you enjoy listening to his flights of fantasy and jibberish, but please, don't try and convince me about how he is some sort of saviour, revolutionary or revealer of truth, because it's just bull#. It really is.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Collateral

Agreed. I've always viewed Icke as being a mentally unstable muppet and a total fraud.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

My brother in law tried to tell me about how good Icke is and that he tells the truth.

I was honestly stunned that people STILL take him seriously.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

As far as icke goes the good thing is you can choose to believe him or not. If people believe what he says great, and same for the reverse. The reason it doesn't really matter is who is really being hurt if they believe him? Has the queen or anyone else been taken out because someone believed and thought they were reptiles from draco? Any suicide bombers run in somewhere and let loose , and right before had released their reptillian manifesto?. So you may have a negative view of icke and those who believe him but honestly I'm not seeing any harm come from those who do believe him.

As far as believing no conspiracies because of this so be it, again your choice. One thing I have noticed is that no matter how much someone doesn't believe in conspiracy theories there seems to be always one they will believe, even if they do not have an explanation or answer. One of the biggest examples I see of this are people who will laugh at about every other theory but they do believe that JFK was not assassinated by Oswald alone. They haven't researched it or anything but just believe it took more than one person to take out a president. There are a number of other examples like this and it depends on the person. Another example a person may think all this is crazy, absolutely sure that the cia was, is, and will continue to be the largest drug dealers in the world with a few examples of showing times they may be right the whole thing is one big drug dealing conspiracy.
The last I noticed was the tie in to the show ancient aliens. OK , is the whole concept of it crazy? Depends on your view, are people who believe in it crazy? Maybe. But again, I'm not seeing too much harm come because people believe that aliens not only created humans but have been an influence throughout history. Anyone dying over this theory? Any ancient alien hit squads running around trying to take out evolutionists?
I guess my overall view is if you believe in reptilians, ufos, mermaids. Atlantis, or even things like JFK or the cia intentionally flooded inner cities with crack, are those beliefs leading to harm? If so you have valid concerns. I'm sure anyone could jump in and show a time it might have, or correlate this belief to this event that did cause harm and so be it. In general not seeing large scale issues due these beliefs.
Personally I don't watch much tv, partake in the kardashians or much pop culture so I love a good conspiracy theory. Gives me time to say is it possible and if so what would that mean, how would I react, etc. If it bothers you or anyone that much then as the saying goes your tv has a couple of options, one being volume, the other being channel. Don't watch the stuff on tv, don't read the theories, don't discuss them. If you can show harm is happening because of them, specifically to yourself then pursue it through the courts. But quite honestly if it comes down to stupid people bothering you, there are a great number of stupid people causing actual harm or affecting your life more than people and conspiracy theories including icke. Get a little perspective and lighten up.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Collateral

Icke said he was the son of man, we all are. "If you call the Infinite consciousness 'God', I was trying to say, we are all the symbolic 'sons' and 'daughters' of 'God'. " Just as the bible says I believe. Wogan pushed icke on this to say ,yes he was the son of god,but he meant we all are. That he communicated with the Godhead, some call it prayer!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I have had the experience of talking to mr icke on a few occasions.

His early work on linking various families and the control on the world was interesting and I don't doubt mainly factual. However as he has proceeded along the conspiracy trial he has stepped into the world on the less believable.

This is a common thing to happen to conspiracy theorists as you see often on these boards themselves. It is also a common thing to happen to ufologists.

Who knows, maybe it is all true, maybe it is partially true, maybe it is all false.

One thing I will say is I don't think he is a liar, as to say I think he really does believe everything he says.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I would like to voice my opinion here that I am not against David Icke. Of course he is wrong about a lot of things, but so is Alex Jones and all the other researchers. One can never be all knowing and omnipotent?
Icke is a lot more spiritually mature that a lot of his colleagues. Especially the ranting, raving ones like Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura. I think this is where a lot of people lose touch with him, especially over the lizard people. As the say, we do not battle against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers. Whether these powers are the reptilians, or the demons and djinn of the old religions, who knows?
I have been to watch Icke's nine hour seminars twice, and it astounds me how he does this. He is a very engaging and interesting speaker. I would rather listen to him than Alex shouting and raving.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
the reptilian thing does sound outlandish to the average individual. however, there is a bit of historical evidence to support the fact they exist.

whether they are inhabiting the bodies of world elites is debatable and probably not true, but their existence possibly is.

we have to remain aware that the knowledge gap between the elites and us is huge, they know things that we would find absolutely unbelievable due to conditioning. there is quite a lot of evidence that aliens exist. if aliens exist, what's to say they couldn't inhabit human bodies? what's to say it's beyond the realm of possibility?

ancient knowledge of aliens has been deliberately suppressed for a reason. in ancient sumer you can find multiple drawings of reptilian like beings. it's been said that they were the 'gods' of old. if this is true, why is it so hard to believe they'd still be around slyly controlling us?

nothing is impossible. just because we cannot see it does not mean it is not there.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reptileans thing are obviously nonsense. I wish he said they were grey aliens which are obviously humans from the future instead. Or say it's Zionists which obviously do exist and control things. Some say he uses reptileans as a codeword because if you say jews everyone will say your anti-Semitic. I have no time for codewords, that's cowardly anyway, like the noble lie theory and freemasons who keep secrets, secrets lead to corruption which leads to evil. Don't do it. As JFK said nothing is so repugnant.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 74joff
ATS is behind the emerging ALT figurehead eightball.David Icke has not been a figure for alternative s now for years.

Russell Brand is where its at. Not just budding 21st CE Revolutionary also a subscriber to conspiracies yet no mentions of Brand.
I guess the trolls of ATS just likes attacking the same figures over & over very stale and boring territory.

most conspiracy theorists are conservative so they don't like russel brand because he is liberal. meanwhile the rich want you to be conservative so you are againzst organizing and can be used as a lone wolf patsy.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

Reptilian agenda aside David Icke has actually predicted quite a few things that have come to pass. As to the sound issue i think he is referring to frequency and/or vibration rather than actual audio waves. Considering we all live within the universe which is essentially a large explosion in progress everything does indeed have a vibrational frequency of sorts.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist

I dont mind Russell Brand, his heart seems to be the wright place. What done my nut in was before the last general election he was rather adamant as to saying dont vote, dont vote, then all of a sudden, oh wait vote Labour. Personaly i think he should have stuck with his first assessment.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddhism
everything is a vibration; a frequency of divine energy manifesting before our eyes

there is only one sense and that is touch being felt through different apertures

sound is nothing more than a vibration touching your ear

sight is nothing more than light touching your eye

so in a sense he is right in saying that everything is sound, assuming he means it is a vibration of energy
good post. and what happens when something touches you? an electrical signal travels at speed of light to your brain. and and you will feel differently depending on whether it is a hard or soft touch hitting you. How does it tell? Different frequencies aka vibration aka different amount of time in between the light hitting you and that different amount of time is due to the initial big bang having a certain vibration as it exploded.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antidisestablishment
I would like to voice my opinion here that I am not against David Icke. Of course he is wrong about a lot of things, but so is Alex Jones and all the other researchers. One can never be all knowing and omnipotent?
Icke is a lot more spiritually mature that a lot of his colleagues. Especially the ranting, raving ones like Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura. I think this is where a lot of people lose touch with him, especially over the lizard people. As the say, we do not battle against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers. Whether these powers are the reptilians, or the demons and djinn of the old religions, who knows?
I have been to watch Icke's nine hour seminars twice, and it astounds me how he does this. He is a very engaging and interesting speaker. I would rather listen to him than Alex shouting and raving.
how can someone be SOOOO wrong tho which he is with reptileans? It's clear nonsense. Then he states other things like facts about who runs banks. Clearly done just to make conspiracy theories in general look stupid.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist
Why is the reptilian belief such obvious nonsense?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join