It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - This clown is why I am hesitant to adhere to conspiracy theories! No end of stupidity.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
He is just an entertainer...

He lives in London which sits atop a global hierarchy with billions of slaves below...That slave till the day they die to sustain him...He is not pointing out anything significant.

And I do not believe...I either know or I do not know...I take things into consideration until I'm certain.

You can not break free from lies believed to be Truth by following them.

That is what David Icke is...A finite and fragile lie believed to be Truth...Or a master mind/leader seeking slave minds/followers.

The Internet = Master/dealer

You = Slave/addict

Both negatives.

But once you supply the negatives to the demand of the Just think/embrace positive (fantasy) ignore/reject negative (reality) algorithm.

Master/dealer which is negative polarity shifts into server which is positive in relation

Slave/addict which is negative polarity shifts into client which is positive in relation

The master slave relationship which is negative or reality shapeshifts into the client server model which is positive or fantasy.

edit on 9-5-2014 by HYPERTlGER because: fix up.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: decltype

Everyone must understand that Elite is not illuminati or masons or something like that, it is a global union made from different secret societies bonded by symbiosis and some common goals. They are combination of occult knowledge using a global submission field that somebody call King of the earth.

I think that Icke is disinfo agent because his method of explaining global manipulation is like this: "every leader is reptile or is controlled by reptiles". He backs this theory with ancient aliens conspiracy theory, which can be easily used to suit someone goals.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Have to say OP you sound like you have a bit of angst going on...I think your assessment of Icke is not wholly accurate.

Lets just say for one minute (hypothetically) that 1 percent of His info is correct...Then it is still worth listening to Him just for that,incidentlly i think His truths are far greater than that.If it wasn't for the likes of Icke we no doubt wouldn't have the conspiracy movement gaining momentum as it has.

After researching for years covering different aspects, i say Icke is correct with a lot He is saying..There certainly is a Reptillian/Reptoid link..but whether Icke has interperated that completely accuratly is down to the researcher.

I know many say the likes of Him and Jones are shills? Well i say that the kind of stuff Icke teaches is quite sensitive info and the fact that He sells out Wembley is a red flag...But at the end of the day i beleive people like Him have been put up to this by their masters,because there is so much we don't understand about our past and true nature of reality,that TPTB have chosen to release some info albeit with an agenda.

I myself, have had encounters that rival Ickes, so i am quite open to what He has to say.Let us not forget He was onto the Satanic/peadophillic nature of those in power and the Royal Family many,many years before the recent scandals which have emerged in the UK of late,there are people left right and centre being brought to justice now in the UK (is that not a good thing OP?) well thank Icke for laying the foundations and awareness to highlight this and for giving people faith and trust into come forward.

He touches on many subjects and is worth listening to even if,He is only fractionally right in theory.

The truth of what is really going on in this world and in 'space' eclipses even the most extreme of Ickes 'theories'

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Take a byte of the forbidden fruit of logic and gain awareness of 1 and 0

Something and nothing.

Something that is infinite is the supply of the demand for power by nothing which finite and wants to become something.

Something = positive = supply of power = inflation = power more than previous power = productive = power plant

Nothing = negative = demand for power = deflation = power less than previous power = consumptive = light bulb

work = the supply of power

play = the demand for power

bread = reality = inflation = the supply of power

circus = fantasy = deflation = the demand for power

food = the supply of power or gives more power than it takes from you ultimately

Entertainment = the demand for power or takes more power than it gives to you ultimately

David Icke = master leader/demand = light bulb = Entertainment

You = slave follower/supply = power plant = food

To gain your freedom from David Icke you have to know Truth in order to use him as opposed to him using you.

Work = positive = Truth

Play = negative = Truth

But if you are ignorant of Truth or Logic then you are knowledgeable of lies believed to be truth or reason.

Then from your perspective

work = negative

play = positive

ignorance is bliss.

Or negative = positive.

0 = 1

making

1 = 0

or

Knowledge is misery

or

positive = negative

Positive = positive = True

knowledge is bliss is Truth

ignorance is misery is Truth

ignorance is bliss is a lie

knowledge is misery is a lie

If you are ignorant of Truth then...

you use lies you believe are Truth to measure lies you believe are truth to find lies you believe are truth.

measure twice lie once.

"The essential claim of sophistry is that the actual logical validity of an argument is irrelevant (if not non-existent); it is only the ruling of the audience which ultimately determines whether a conclusion is considered "true" or not. By appealing to the prejudices and emotions of the judges, one can garner favorable treatment for one's side of the argument and cause a factually false position to be ruled true."--Sophistry A.K.A Democracy or Truth by Popular delusion/consensus

"We must win the war of democracy"--Vladimir Lenin

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth."--Vladimir Lenin

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”--Adolf Hitler

“Presidents are selected, not elected.”--Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."--Winston Churchill

"It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."--Joseph Stalin

"A lie which is finite and fragile is designed to masquerade as Truth and since Truth is infinite and indestructible and never changes must mimic truth by Not changing."--Hypertiger

Basically due to the fact you have free will...beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

You have to chose to be deceived...I can say I'm trying not to deceive you...But ultimately if you choose to believe me

That is your fault not mine.

I could have set up my own message board years ago...but did not...since one you rely on money...then you become a content provider...and you then must provide content to the consumers of content.

People log on the Internet seeking support for or to promote their cherished delusions.

Which are lies (ignorance) believed to be Truth (knowledge/bliss) that you fall in love with.

You will defend what you cherish to the death.

You will basically commit suicide fighting to the death to remain asleep (ignorant of Truth) to continue to enjoy the daydream (cherished delusion) you are awake (knowledgeable of Truth)

There is never a lasting victory over lies (ignorance) while the war against Truth (knowledge) has no exit strategy and always ends in defeat.

Ignorance of Truth is the root of all evil.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
From the moment I learned that a very respected scientist said that heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible (Lord Kelvin)...I became carefull to believe the theories of experts. It were the 'uneducated' brothers who showed the world not much later that man can fly with havier-than-air machines.

I do not say Icke is right but will keep an eye on him..
edit on 9/5/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
That's exactly the purpose of people like him: to ridicule all "conspiracy theorists", by claiming to be one of the leading people in the matter.
edit on 4-10-2014 by Emma3 because: typo

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
originally posted by: Emma3

That's exactly the purpose of people like him: to ridicule all "conspiracy theorists", by claiming to be one of the leading people in the matter.

David is one of the most sincere out there. He may not be always without fault so what. Speaking of things that bring disrepute to conspiracy ideas how about ATS itself posters come go year in & year out no one is ever the wiser. People still asking the same questions they were 10 years agos.
I think point of forums like this is so that familiarity on conspiracy subjects will lead to contempt which seems to be the effect they have over time.
For example now posters here whom are a new gen,(apprently older veteran posters sell out and move on after certain used by date) question the existence of illuminati or say they are good news or say that NWO will be good ors simply so thick they cant detect blatant false flags like MH17 isis/isil whatever so many different names its clearly bull# etc.. you see where I am coming from nothing changes here!

btw so no one think i am biting the hand that feeds it. I hardly post here any more because it has become so sterile and depressing this my first post in months. Gen Ys will destroy all conspiracy ideas they the biggest sucker generation YET!.

edit on 13-10-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 74joff

Anyone who has attended his talks sees the man for who he is and I think he is needed and opens people's minds. He's right about royalty they are redundant leeches and the family face of the elite run by rocker feller/rothschild, which only the stupid adore from the streets waving flags which say - please exploit me some more.

He is well worth listening to and exposes a lot of things that are wrong in our society and we need more people like him. Lets face it, do those who hate him with a vengeance actually believe what the media and politicians tell them - probably yes but its people like David Icke that exposes their lies. He certainly manages to deal with the trolls when they arrive at his talks, I witnessed how he put down some young Israeli who sneaked in - naturally without paying - and tried to heckle him until she was told to clear off as no one had paid to listen to her raucus squarking. In fairness to him when that incident happened he was being even handed on his criticism of both sides in that particul debunkle.

Who says he's wrong that the power of this world is held in so few corrupted megalomaniacs hands?

Even if you take what he says with a pinch of salt he still asks questions and exposes things that are wrong.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

If someone is still asking the same questions they were 10 years ago, it's probably because they should have done more extensive research. David Icke helps a lot in spreading new age ideas, which are a very important part of the New World Order. Most people only look for the social and economic side of the New World Order and don't understand the religious one is the most important of them all.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
David Icke has a lot of good things to say, but the Reptilian stuff is pretty out there. Mind you, he starts EVERY talk by saying that he's just presenting the information and that you should make up your own mind.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

I remember Icke telling us that Scotland would suffer a major earthquake..
There were loads of bizarre predictions when he first exposed himself.

Total whack job or cunning conman?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
My favourite theory about Icke is that he just got really stoned one day, and later half-woke up enough to catch a few minutes of a 'V' rerun which he mistook for Divine Inspiration.

'Total whack job or cunning conman?'

...I vote for 'Both'...

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Emma3

If someone is still asking the same questions they were 10 years ago, it's probably because they should have done more extensive research

Honestly i don't think it has anything to do with that! Thats like a typical cliche that posters use on these sites oh .. they need to research more etc... Rubbish there is NO reputable source when it comes to conspiracy ideas they are all seen as equally dubious.
Plus try getting any under say age 30 to read hard copy book of say 300 pages or more for fun theses days no one does its! Except if their University or college tells them they need to summarise it to cram for an exam.

Most youth empty vessels hubris, hubris out they don't seem to learn what they are taught only cram for exams in educational institutions. As David Icke has said himself the education system in the west destroys knowledge not improves it!. I doubt many posters here would have read any of David I books covers to cover.

I have read three cover to cover. Most have only heard of David via the net specifically Youtube if it wasnt for that, most wouldn't even have a summary of what he thinks or says because most don't read books any more specifically not his.
That is why so many are misinformed. As you know David roughly of the b boomer generation the whole reason he set up many multi media platforms was due to this fact of knowing in future not many would read his books.

A so for the new age thing David is not new age as he debunked new ages in India many times. David Is beliefs closest to a variety of Gnosticism. Gnosticism has never been part of the new age because it is incompatible with the many new age cults whom like religion look to leader or Idol figure David never sort Celebrity status if that is the way some regard him then that says more about them than it does about David.

David believes like Gnostic s simply that god lies within all of us not in some religious organisation. God within us can also be called "Consciousness" which is the concept David uses. The reason so many are still asking dumb questions regarding conspiracy is because too many think its entertainment or a fad it is clear to me they don't take these subjects regarding NWO seriously never had done and never will!!

edit on 16-10-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAllNext
I fully recommend then you actually read one of his books if you are really interested in what he thinks!
His books tell you far more about him than any of his Seminars or Podcasts.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

David Icke has a lot of good things to say, but the Reptilian stuff is pretty out there. Mind you, he starts EVERY talk by saying that he's just presenting the information and that you should make up your own mind.

That shouldnt be too hard for most of todays Americanised Youth to get their heads around that.They love horror movies and thrillers they have an interest in the supernatural/spiritual/metaphysical/ consciousness/ they just don't know how to express it since religion has failed so badly. Its not because of the reptilian things its not like we attempting to get the likes of Richard Dawkins to like him. Whom hates all things metaphysical, the 100% rationalists will never like Icke.

edit on 16-10-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
To the OP not forgotten. You are on a conspiracy site if you expect rationality then one wonders why you here.
Perhaps a msm forum would be more to your liking. Since conventional logic is so high on your list of priorities perhaps a sceptics type group is for you.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: HYPERTlGER

The Internet = Master/dealer

You = Slave/addict

Yes most folks seek role models and Idols thus why we have celebrity and pop culture even why some kiss A.. hole of the English royals. However Icke doesnt actually want Idol worship he has never sought it.
People create idols they place idols on pedestals because they are sheep with no sense of self the very thing DI is trying enhance in pple the sense of self and Individuality out the maze of group think pple keep slotting themselves into.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Would say he's neither a nut, nor a conman, but he is what he is. Maybe, besides believing it, adds in the fact of Reptilians, crazy predictions as one may note, just keep him in check enough so that he can get the info out there. How about living in the Matrix(or holographic) world? That many agree with and bring in all of that attention when there's an ATS thread on it every one in a while - "Wow, we really are in the matrix!". NWO, Bankers, etc.? Moreso, recall Jimmy Savile? That surely and other ousting info of the elites involved in that activity, if he wasn't deemed looney, probably wouldn't be alive right now.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

David Icke is one of the good guy's. i personally have some time for him. If you are looking for a nutter, shill, look no further than Alex Jones. A lot of us owe Icke, he opened up a lot of eye's.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I disagree with that. If you keep searching, you'll start to understand better how everything connects with the rest of the conspiracy theories, since basically everything is related. And you'll start to see what really makes sense and why. What the plans of the elite are and how that relates to the rest, etc.. Just about the New World Order alone, if you search for it, you'll find quotes from politics talking about it, and now more and more. Someone to listen to about education is Antony Sutton and Charlotte Iserbyt. They also connect the "deliberate dumbing down" of the people with secret societies and now I'm not sure, but I think with a world government. That's a good start for someone looking for information on this.

David adheres to new age ideas, he channels "ascended masters", among other things. He also spreads the new age idea that we're about to take a big step in evolution, the awakening... Yeah, all about that "consciousness" bla bla is the new age, no matter how you word it, the main idea is there. Seriously, just look up the ideas of Aleister Crowley, Albert Pike, Manly P Hall, Elena Blavatsky and search for their connection with the new world order ideas.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join