It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - This clown is why I am hesitant to adhere to conspiracy theories! No end of stupidity.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

zatara

alienreality
All of these people that are against the status quo, do have some things of value, like another poster said, it is still worth listening to it all and take what's good, and toss out what is bad..

Ickes does have very accurate info on the Obama administration and the main people behind Obama, and it exposes these people in vivid detail, all can be separately verified.

I have never bothered to worry much about the reptilian junk, and even if it was actually true, what could anyone do about it? It would take more than anti venom to deal with I'm sure..

I second that...

Keep an open mind and do not take their word for everything they, like Icke, say.

I think it is very unwise to disregard everything a person says based upon one or more previous made mistake.

It is. But its also worth noting that the credible things that Icke says were said by somebody else first. They aren't his ideas at all.

silvarizla.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

The word mistake is being confused for the word lie. Icke has been caught in LIES. Not mistakes. When someone is willing to outright lie about one thing, they will outright lie about other things.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
you have to love icke he can fill a stadium with gullable idiots who pay $100+ for a ticket all over the world year after year but he can go on and on about the same subject book after book crap author but he must rake in millions a year

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

999zxcv
you have to love icke he can fill a stadium with gullable idiots who pay $100+ for a ticket all over the world year after year but he can go on and on about the same subject book after book crap author but he must rake in millions a year

Millions a year lol. It makes me laugh when people have nothing better to say than "makes millions a year" "doing it for the money" etc.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

It's very easy to find out actually. He does 30-40 big venues a year and ticket sales per venue range from 50-80k British pound. Even if he only takes 5% That's 75-100k British Pound a year. Chances are he takes more than 5%. Take into account book sales and paid speaking engagements and he easily brings in low to mid 6 figures.

It may not be millions, but it's definitely enough to be well to do while still having an "easy" job. It's also enough to not care how based in reality his claims are.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

raymundoko
reply to post by Jay-morris

He does 30-40 big venues a year and ticket sales per venue range from 50-80k British pound.

What is that based on exactly?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

His web site speaking schedule used to be on his site but he took it down. There was a post about the 80k he made off just one event at Wembley. (Total ticket sales were like 700k) I'll have to find it. This has been discussed plenty on ATS but I can't search on my phone.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
David. Icke is right, this is all a fourth dimensional reptilian conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

Well, the Wembley gig is a one off, something he has only done once a year for the last couple of years. So instantly your figures need to be revised. I really think you overestimate his income.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

sanctumzone.co.uk...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

David Icke has a Big Fan base and has a very Important role to play in all this. Sure he gets things wrong but don't everybody. Alex collier's website or Whitley striebers (does he even have one) there are nothing like ickes. icke has pretty much gone on about everything there is to discover , he just has Diverse Opinions. You want to go on Yahoo answers now that's a nation of brainwashed morons. you type something like Pets should be banned and you see them all jump down your throat.. (It might seem absurd until you realize it was one of Billy meier contact aliens that said that in contact report 150 or something. billy meier also has a big fan base but it's not widely covered as ickes , it doesn't have the freedom of threads as does this site and ickes. everyone has there own opinions, i posted a question on yahoo with background similarity to do with the spiritual teaching one of the aliens gave meier, and apart from being criticized by yahoo anyway who absolute talk ignorant (they think Lemur is a monkey and is no Lemurian) this one spiritual woman come on who says she practices Kundalini Psychology (what ever that is ) and metaphysics and told me i don't know what i am talking about (so much for her thinking she knows something) it's true icke might make the UFO field more ridiculed than it is but everyone is entitled to there own opinions and in some things icke really knows what he is talking about especially the political side cause he was a MP at one time. i mean not everyone can agree with each other, you don't just jump and agree with someone cause you scared of them.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

No, I didn't overestimate it. I said ticket sales for his events are usually between 50-80k total. He only gets a % of that. I said he makes low to mid 6 figures. If you don't think he is making over 100k a year you are delusional. He did a world tour in 2013...I guess that was free.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jhjhnjhubgyjhuihg

Lizard men
World ends in 1997
California turns into an island
WW3

The dude gets everything wrong... Not just some things.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Fair enough, I think I misread what you originally wrote. I think towards the lower end of your scale is most accurate. After all, he doesn't live in a mansion or anything. I earn a pittence and even I have a bigger home than him. Of course, he could have all sorts of properties hidden away but it makes me think he is less of a money grabber when I see he lives humbly.
edit on 25/1/2014 by LiveForever8 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

If you got to spend the majority of the year in hotel suites with all expenses paid you wouldn't care what you "main" house looks like.

edit on 26-1-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

He,s the UKs Alex Jones.
Their job is to push insane theories while also touching on real issues and viable theories. So they themselves become the association between lunacy and the instances where conspiracies are actually possible.

Talking about Kennedy's assassination someone on facebook once said something like "how is it kissing alex jones *ss?" Or something. I despise Alex Jones and I stated that and they shut up, but that's my real world example.

They become the key to dismissing legit theories. 9/11? Kennedy? Only idiots like Alex Jones and David Coke believe that garbage. They also believe in politicians talking to dont entities for policy and repitilians. See how it works?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Maybe not, although he's the one paying all of these expenses, it's no free ride. And I'm not sure about the majority of the year, even the biggest and most popular bands don't tour that long.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
David Icke is an interesting gentleman.
Doesn't force his opinion on people, doesn't goad anybody, and I've never heard him criticise others searching for truth. He lets them crack on, probably hoping people will let him crack on.
Maybe the OP should at least take a leaf from his book on that.

I don't agree with him 100%. But then I don't agree with anybody 100%.
Not even family.
I can't speak for the OP, but my assumption is we all have our opinions on certain subjects.

The only thing I don't like about David Icke is his reptilian theory.
I don't agree with a few of his theories.
But this particular theory brings me to dislike him a little.

Let's say hypothetically he is correct, and there is a reptilian race.
Well he would certainly come across as one of the biggest racists on the planet for some of the things he has said.

Personally I feel there is a reptilian species, universally, somewhere that evolved.
But will I ever assume that all they want is for humans to suffer for energy.

As far as I know the reptilians we do share the planet with(snakes, lizards), have no such characteristics.
The only species that feeds off of energy and child abuse and bloodlust is actually the HUMAN RACE.

And personally I don't appreciate his misunderstanding, it's is not only illogical, but hurtful.
To say that every paedophile or child murderer is doing it because of demons, reptiles, or whatever bullschmidt theory people want to buy into, you are basically sympathising with the human, giving them an excuse to say they can't help it.
That is disgusting to he honest, and this is my only problem with David Ickes theories.

As for everything else it's up to you, as I said he doesn't force it on people, people feel they are on a wavelength with the guy in piecing together the picture from their experience.
He never forced anyone to purchase his show tickets, or his books, people made their decision.

If you dislike him because he has made money from his theories you need to get a life to be honest.
It doesn't harm you in the slightest, and people can pay for what the want.

Peace.

edit on 26-1-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Geez OP that opening post sounded like a political advertisement, mud and all. Did the guy diss your mom or something??

Yes, he's pretty "out there." I haven't got a clue if there is anything to the stuff he talks about, since I don't know any of it except something about green lizard aliens (the TV movie "V" I guess was based on that idea).

Frankly I think it would be fabulous if aliens were green dudes with fake human skin. Crap, right now you can't make sense of any of the UFOlogy stuff, clandestine stuff, dimensional stuff, god only knows what the heck is going on. How much easier will it be if it turns out they're all just a bunch of lizards in flesh suits and if we rip off their faces we'll expose them? That's SO much easier than what the situation currently seems like, it's almost a pleasant thought. Simple. One group. Totally physical. "Findable in disguise." Easy.

Since he's still breathing and for quite some time and in open air arenas at times, I assume that he is doing someone with more power than him some good.

As for the things you mentioned. Actually the universe IS made of sound (esoteric insight that I, like he, has no actual evidence for), and there's been so many people reporting those kind of entities over eons I think it'd be a big assumption to just write it off. Not believing it doesn't mean disbelieving it.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

When we decided upon a legal structure through which to operate TPV we had to balance the need for transparency against cost and regulation.

After taking advice we decided to incorporate Peoples Voice Broadcasting Limited as a private limited company. Principally because we did not wish to burden TPV with the increased regulatory cost and operational restrictions that apply to Charities and Community Interest Companies (CIC).

However, transparency is important to us and we are happy to give the following undertakings:

1) That no shareholder of TPV will ever take a dividend from the company.

2) We will voluntarily publish quarterly management accounts on our website, these will be reviewed by our external Chartered Accountants. Our next quarter-end will be 31st January and we aim to publish figures within two months of each quarter end.

3) As a small company we are only required to file abbreviated accounts at Companies House, however we voluntarily file full statutory accounts.

4) As a small company we are not required by law to have our accounts audited and this is helpful because it reduces our costs, an annual audit would cost in the region of £12,000 plus VAT. However, our statutory accounts will be prepared by our external Chartered Accountants and as such will carry an Accountant’s report in the standard ICAEW format.

5) Our first statutory period-end is 31st October 2014 and then annually thereafter. We will publish our full statutory accounts on our website by 31st January each year, just four months after each year-end. This is much sooner than the statutory filing requirement of nine months following each year-end.

6) We will voluntarily hold an annual “stakeholders” meeting, in London, within five months of our statutory period end, where we will be happy to answer questions from our sponsors, employees, volunteers and donors. We will ask a representative from our external Chartered Accountants to attend that meeting. We envisage that attendance at the meeting will be via a pre-booked ticket, sold at a small charge to cover costs, such as room hire. The precise format of the meeting will depend upon the number wanting to attend.

7) Our statutory accounts will voluntarily disclose details of any remuneration paid to any shareholder or director, or to any family member of a shareholder or director.

8) Our statutory accounts will voluntarily include a note showing the number of employees and sub-contractors paid in £10,000 (annualised) bands. We will not be disclosing individual names as we consider that would be an invasion of personal privacy.

Statement Regarding Transparency

Thoughts, detractors?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join